Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1442546 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nigerianmigrant: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2022
Team DIY DIY
Let me share my experience at NIS Abeokuta(Oke Mosan)
I Captured today after much tossing around. I got to the office at around 7:40 am and met other applicants at the gate, a list was brought out for the rescheduled applicants from the public holiday yesterday and eventually applicants scheduled for today were allowed into the premises around 9:00 am and were taken to the Auditorium then around ten they began calling names of people scheduled to capture today after waiting for almost an hour they finished calling the names and I didn’t hear mine. I went to room 20 and it was then I was told that my file hasn’t been signed and was stuck in an office to cut the long story short after much stress and explaining I finally had my file signed and was interviewed after which I did my capturing at 6:22pm. I spent a whole day in the office
But in the end it was worth it because I got to meet other applicants. Fellow DIY and even people who paid officers lol we were all there till late this evening.
My advice to anyone who wants to use Abeokuta is don’t relax too much because they can easily forget you, try as much as possible to keep on checking in the office until they answer you and in a way be patient also because they will first attend to the VIP candidates lol but eventually you’ll capture also. for the guarantor form try to make sure everything is done and complete so they don’t have anything to exploit you through.
Lastly there’s this woman in room 20, a little light skinned and has body, she was a life saver for me today.
I wish everyone good luck especially the DIY �

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
Earliest available date sir?
simplebukky:
If you are booked for your passport in Abeokuta, kindly reschedule date for capturing as days are now available for October. I just rescheduled from December to October for my family this evening.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by talkless78: 1:40am On Oct 12, 2022
FOR CORRECTION OF NAMES ,DATE OF BIRTH AND URGENT PROCESSING OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORTS *** ABUJA ONLY DM ME. IF COMING TO ABUJA YOU NEED ASSISTANCE OR DIRECTION FOR ANY PASSPORT OR INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS PROCESSING **DM **
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by simplebukky: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2022
duncanmighty:
Earliest available date sir?
From October 17 downwards is available.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2022
That sounds really good. Thanks for sharing this information. How long did they say the passport will be ready for collection after capture?
simplebukky:

From October 17 downwards is available.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by boolee(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2022
simplebukky:
If you are booked for your passport in Abeokuta, kindly reschedule date for capturing as days are now available for October. I just rescheduled from December to October for my family this evening.
please how do you reschedule date?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 8:08am On Oct 12, 2022
My appointment date is November 28th
I haven't submitted any documents yet.
This is the stage I am
Should I go and submit documents or wait till my appointment date

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by microlincoln: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2022
KangaIye:

Easy in term of what per say
In terms of documentation and capturing...... hope they don't discriminate seeing that you're a DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MalcomX009: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2022
As anyone who captured August collected passport from the Ikoyi office… it should be out this week but I’m still on pending production not issued yet it’s now 6 weeks after my capturing..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MalcomX009: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2022
anyone who captured August collected passport from the Ikoyi office… it should be out this week but I’m still on pending production not issued yet it’s now 6 weeks after my capturing..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2022
MalcomX009:
I applied for passport I did capturing august 22 2022. Since then I was able to track my passport progress online and it was all ticked to production pending just waiting to be issued. I tracked yesterday it said application not found so I chilled and tried again today it worked but it wasn’t ticked even payment, nin verification all wasn’t ticked but it was ticked before.. any idea what could’ve happened?
I captured on the 4th of August as well and tracked it yesterday and a day before when I saw the complaint from a few people on this page, mine was like that too. Just checked now and it’s back to normal, i.e passport pending production. Guess it was a network glitch or something. Nevertheless, I will be going there (Alausa) next week to know if my passport is out. Can’t wait to get it and never have to deal with those people for the next 10 years!

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2022
LOL

Prettiepearlz:

I captured on the 4th of August as well and tracked it yesterday and a day before when I saw the complaint from a few people on this page, mine was like that too. Just checked now and it’s back to normal, i.e passport pending production. Guess it was a network glitch or something. Nevertheless, I will be going there (Alausa) next week to know if my passport is out. Can’t wait to get it and never have to deal with those people for the next 10 years!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2022
MalcomX009:
As anyone who captured August collected passport from the Ikoyi office… it should be out this week but I’m still on pending production not issued yet it’s now 6 weeks after my capturing..

Today makes it 7 weeks for me. I captured August 24. Anyone with update for passport collection who captured in August?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joejacobs10(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2022
engrsyer:
finally done with the capturing. I arrived there by 12 noon thinking the crowd may have lessen by that time but it wasn't so because there were backlogs because of public holiday on Monday. So the once they didn't finish on Tuesday was carried over to today in other to finish people for capturing for Monday and Tuesday so before they started attending to those for today was a bit late.

The buttom line is I was captured around 5pm today and told to come back in 3 weeks time for my passport.

please how much did you pay for the high court to stamp the guarantor's form?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by johnnywayne(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2022
idcom1:

You can pay online for the premium NIn slip which cost 1000 naira and then proceed to print it on a plastic card, it's acceptable.

Do you know anyone who has done this and got accepted ??because when I mailed them I got this response .

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jhorjhor: 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
I applied for e-passport at akure office since August last year. I've been going there for collection and they keep telling me to come back. It has been over a year since i did capturing. I do not even know if the whole thing is successful as I can't trace it on the website. Please advise me on next course of action
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prettiepearlz(f): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2022
jhorjhor:
I applied for e-passport at akure office since August last year. I've been going there for collection and they keep telling me to come back. It has been over a year since i did capturing. I do not even know if the whole thing is successful as I can't trace it on the website. Please advise me on next course of action
This is serious ooo! Please go to the office and request to see the PCO. Also go to twitter to complain and tag everyone taggable.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
[quote author=jhorjhor post=117496689]I applied for e-passport at akure office since August last year. I've been going there for collection and they keep telling me to come back. It has been over a year since i did capturing. I do not even know if the whole thing is successful as I can't trace it on the website. Please advise me on next course of action [/quote

Deliverance case village people at work
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayinba1(f): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
simplebukky:

This is really helpful information. Thank you so much, I was able to change my appointment date also.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jhorjhor: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2022
Thanks everyone
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by engrsyer(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2022
joejacobs10:

please how much did you pay for the high court to stamp the guarantor's form?
bro, I gave somebody mine to do my own because I am very busy so I don't know. Only when it is time for capturing I went spent some hours because of the delay before capturing. I would soon do for my family and I am going to use DIY to do it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Arrywendie(f): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Please does anyone have a sure plug for passport collection(fast track)
Prettiepearlz:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okeysoninv: 7:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
trollaway21:

I was captured on the 4th of August in Enugu, I did DIY. Spoke with one of the officers on phone and he said they printed the passports of those who captured from the 4th-9th of August, yesterday, on Monday. He said it'll be ready for collection on or before this Friday.
bros can you ask the officer when they will print those that captured in 16th August
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hamza05(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
Team DIY
Captured 18th of July
Received today
Ikeja passport office
Thank you nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ohlordhavemercy: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Team DIY
Captured 18th of July
Received today
Ikeja passport office
Thank you nairaland
Gudeven.I called the ikoyi passport office and they said my passport is ready.I tried to inquire if there are special days for collection but they didn't reply.Pls house,can I go any day for collection? Thanks and stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by idcom1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2022
ohlordhavemercy:
Team DIY
Captured 18th of July
Received today
Ikeja passport office
Thank you nairaland
Gudeven.I called the ikoyi passport office and they said my passport is ready.I tried to inquire if there are special days for collection but they didn't reply.Pls house,can I go any day for collection? Thanks and stay blessed

You can go there anytime you are available aside Sunday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by megaxart(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hamza05:
Team DIY
Captured 18th of July
Received today
Ikeja passport office
Thank you nairaland

Congrats! Mine is 28th. Maybe it's ready now. I'll wait till next week.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kemz0019: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2022
ohlordhavemercy:
Team DIY
Captured 18th of July
Received today
Ikeja passport office
Thank you nairaland

Please when did you capture and which number did you call. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by boolee(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2022
ayinba1:

This is really helpful information. Thank you so much, I was able to change my appointment date also.
please how were you able to do this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by simplebukky: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2022
boolee:
please how were you able to do this?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2022
microlincoln:

In terms of documentation and capturing...... hope they don't discriminate seeing that you're a DIY?

Ok. No they don't just get all your documents ready to reduce back and forth, for easy and smooth documentations.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by boolee(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.