Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1434390 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 9:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

You really don’t need to go to Abuja to get it done. You can go to Ikoyi and link up with any immigration officer. It can only be done in Abuja but most of them have the Abuja link which means u don’t really need to travel to Abuja. You can get it done about 160-180K. It’s not a new thing to edit passport info so walk to any passport office and link up

No bro I am not talking about editing passport info

My case is a case of lost passport.

I have already pay 60k at festac and information has been sent to Abuja and I am still waiting for approval going to 2 months

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2018
URGENT: Please where in Lagos can I pay and collect my passport the same day?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 9:06am On Sep 18, 2018
Spygadgets19:

No where in lagos you can collect your passport the same day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 18, 2018
andrew444:

No where in lagos you can collect your passport the same day
OK thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Afam4eva(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2018
Spygadgets19:
I used to be able to collect passport the same day at Nigerian Immigration in Ikoyi butbi don't know of its still possible.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2018
chygoz3:
I just went for capturing at the Ikoyi office today after paying online. Nobody asked me to pay any extra dime. Spent about 3 hours though.

I wasn't told when to come for it though but I'll asked for updates on it via the twitter handle after about a week.

Update:
So I asked for the status of my application via the twitter handle and I got a call that it was ready and I should go and collect it tomorrow.
Attached is a screenshot of my chat with their handle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chriswazo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2018
chygoz3:

Update:
So I asked for the status of my application via the twitter handle and I got a call that it was ready and I should go and collect it tomorrow.

How much is the official price and dịd you pay at their office for anything
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
Chriswazo:

How much is the official price and dịd you pay at their office for anything
The official price is N15,000. Address verification is N2,000. Service charge amounts to N800.
The total was N17,800. No I did not have to pay a dime at the office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chriswazo(m): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
chygoz3:

The official price is N15,000. Address verification is N2,000. Service charge amounts to N800.

Jesu! I just dash person 12,200 for doing nothing actually, chaiii! Passport I still never use am sef, mtcheew
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2018
Chriswazo:

Jesu! I just dash person 12,200 for doing nothing actually, chaiii! Passport I still never use am sef, mtcheew
Well you paid the person 12,200 to help you move your file across the different sections.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lowisz: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2018
andrew444:

No bro I am not talking about editing passport info

My case is a case of lost passport.

I have already pay 60k at festac and information has been sent to Abuja and I am still waiting for approval going to 2 months

Bro ur case is easy and simple, ur mistake was that u didn't go to Abuja, if u need ur passport fast, then I will advice u visit Abuja, just go down to the headquarter and talk to any advance immigration officer over there they will help u
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chriswazo(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
chygoz3:

Well you paid the person 12,200 to help you move your file across the different sections.

That's just it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Djswad(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
chygoz3:

bro abeg pls explain in detail how you go about it sir thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by divads(m): 12:10am On Sep 19, 2018
chygoz3:

Update:
Wow. very good. i hope this method will be fast irrespective of the location.?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 1:23am On Sep 19, 2018
Djswad:

bro abeg pls explain in detail how you go about it sir thanks
The process is straightforward on the website. Forget about the fee breakdown I wrote, it'll be paid together once you get to the payment page. The link is
https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/epassport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 1:25am On Sep 19, 2018
divads:
Wow. very good. i hope this method will be fast irrespective of the location.?
You can always let them know of any challenges you encounter via the twitter handle.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 6:56am On Sep 19, 2018
lowisz:

Bro ur case is easy and simple, ur mistake was that u didn't go to Abuja, if u need ur passport fast, then I will advice u visit Abuja, just go down to the headquarter and talk to any advance immigration officer over there they will help u

The immigration officer helping me here is using a contact who works in Abuja and now it's already on process.

Is it not still the same thing with me going down there ?

If I had go down to Abuja are you sure I will get my passport within a month ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lowisz: 8:29am On Sep 19, 2018
andrew444:

The immigration officer helping me here is using a contact who works in Abuja and now it's already on process.

Is it not still the same thing with me going down there ?

If I had go down to Abuja are you sure I will get my passport within a month ?

Yes am positive u will get it because it just reissue of another passport, go with d photocopy of d passport, or d passport number, along side ur details and ID card, once u get approval, it goes straight to production, approval is the hardest, u might spend some money though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by divads(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2018
chygoz3:

You can always let them know of any challenges you encounter via the twitter handle.
Okay.. at what point did you submit the required documents.. The Local govt of origin and birth certificate? was it uploaded online or you submitted during the capturing at the office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by andrew444(m): 8:50am On Sep 19, 2018
lowisz:

Yes am positive u will get it because it just reissue of another passport, go with d photocopy of d passport, or d passport number, along side ur details and ID card, once u get approval, it goes straight to production, approval is the hardest, u might spend some money though

I have already paid 60k and details has been sent to Abuja and it's in process already,I am just wondering it's taking so much time,the immigration officer said they now do it in Lagos but all details will be sent to Abuja and they will wait for approval,he normally calls an immigration woman there who help him in the process,some approval was out last week and was sent to festac office but mine was not there ,but they said hopefully the next one mine might be there

I lost my passport 2013 and it has already expired last year,according to the immigration officer they have bring out all the old details of my old passport through the system and he even gave me the exact date it expired which was correct
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 8:53am On Sep 19, 2018
divads:
Okay.. at what point did you submit the required documents.. The Local govt of origin and birth certificate? was it uploaded online or you submitted during the capturing at the office?
I only recently did renewal so I did not have to submit those.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 19, 2018
Afam4eva:

I used to be able to collect passport the same day at Nigerian Immigration in Ikoyi butbi don't know of its still possible.
When did you process your passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Afam4eva(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2018
Spygadgets19:
When did you process your passport?
Just over a week ago

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
chygoz3:

Update:

Update:
I have now collected my passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by divads(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2018
chygoz3:

I only recently did renewal so I did not have to submit those.
OK bro. could it be that yours was faster because it was renewal? I'm thinking of applying tomorrow.. but want to be sure sha. I don't want it to take months b4 getting ready
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by otokx(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
chygoz3:

Update:
I have now collected my passport.

Congratulations, will try and do same in Port Harcourt next month by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
divads:
OK bro. could it be that yours was faster because it was renewal? I'm thinking of applying tomorrow.. but want to be sure sha. I don't want it to take months b4 getting ready
I wouldn't say so. There's not that much difference between fresh application and renewal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olamilarks(m): 3:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Did mine for 30k at Ikoyi, captured same day and picked up about 3 weeks later
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teeboy22(m): 5:35am On Sep 21, 2018
chygoz3:

Update:

Lovely please it took how many days precisely... I really want to renew mine and its a bit urgent THANKS
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teeboy22(m): 5:36am On Sep 21, 2018
chygoz3:

Is it renewal or fresh...I wanna renew mine thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.