Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1575860 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sidmac: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2018
chygoz3:

Ikoyi office, Lagos.
Is it possible for Resident/ Indigene of Osun state to apply and paid online and take the print out forms to another state?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sidmac: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2018
chygoz3:

Total of about 17800 naira.
How long does it take to get your passport after you submitted you submitted your print outs at their office?
Did you pay another money at their office when you submitted your print outs?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Sidmac:

Is it possible for Resident/ Indigene of Osun state to apply and paid online and take the print out forms to another state?
Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2018
Sidmac:

How long does it take to get your passport after you submitted you submitted your print outs at their office?
Did you pay another money at their office when you submitted your print outs?
About a week. No i didn't pay anything at the office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phargbemmy(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
chygoz3:

Officially, your passport should be out 72 hours after capturing. What I did in my case was to send a message to the twitter handle after about a week asking about the status of my passport since it should be out after 72 hours. I provided the details of my application. Shortly after that, I got a call from the PRO of the office where I submitted telling me to come the following day for collection. You may try this as well.

@chygoz3 thanks for the prompt response.

I , this morning send the enrolment number, receipt number and file number to that twitter handle @nigimmigration. I hope to hear from them soon though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bioemmy: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Grace135:

At Ikeja passport office. A tweet i sent over two weeks ago have not been responded to on their tweeter handle till now. I just pitied those guys at the servicom desk

Ah!!!
That is the same office I'm going to this Wednesday, I hope all will go well. I paid online and can't afford to tip anyone.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sidmac: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2018
chygoz3:
Yes
What are the documents you uploaded online?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2018
Sidmac:

What are the documents you uploaded online?
I didn't upload any document online.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by double0seven(m): 8:36am On Oct 09, 2018
=
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shakaz(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2018
lowisz:

Correction of int passport can on be done in Abuja, headquarter, just did mine, change of name and date of birth
Please, how much did you spend overall. I have an Hyphenated name and I heard airlines do have issues with it. So I intend taking it off.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phargbemmy(m): 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
@chygoz3 I was called to pick up all 4 passports that it is ready, that is barely 72 working hours. I was asked to meet with the PRO.

I think the online thing is working.

Thanks for walking me through this.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2018
Phargbemmy:
@chygoz3 I was called to pick up all 4 passports that it is ready, that is barely 72 working hours. I was asked to meet with the PRO.

I think the online thing is working.

Thanks for walking me through this.
You're very welcome.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by baiaon(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akaewu: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2018
Does this online quick process (under 72hrs) applies ro new applicant's
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
baiaon:
Hello.Does the capturing only happen in Lagos?What about Kaduna state for instance?
Capturing takes place in all states where there is an Immigration office.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chygoz3(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
Akaewu:
Does this online quick process (under 72hrs) applies ro new applicant's
Yes it should if you have all the documents in order.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by baiaon(m): 9:08am On Oct 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bujebudanu1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
bioemmy:

Yes.

How was your interview.
How did u handle d guarantors form.

What did u do about the commissioner of oath part
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by double0seven(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2018
for anyone that wishes to make payment on the "payment arena" through the banks, please do it thorough FCMB. Tihe platform is very well active on FCMB bank.

Once I gave my print-outt the lady on the counter, the whole process didn't last more than 7 minutes and i was given a print out which contains my validation number.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bioemmy: 5:05am On Oct 11, 2018
bujebudanu1:

How was your interview.
How did u handle d guarantors form.

What did u do about the commissioner of oath part

My interview was somehow. I meet the PRO on arrival, she was nice and directed me to the servicom desk. The guy I meet there asked me why did I pay online as to coming down to do it with them, he said I may not do the capturing that day(yesterday) I begged and told him I came from a far place. He told me to wait and exercise patience. In my presence he turned two people who registered online back that they should come next week for capturing. I did my capturing around after 4 in the evening, got there after nine in the morning under the rain. I was mad at some point, but God took control.

For the guarantors form, it is two pages, one woman there helped with filling it appropriately, she wasn't an immigration officer though.

Just get your guarantor's passport and a photocopy of his international passport and go to any court round you for stamping, you'll have to pay.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Grace135: 6:04am On Oct 11, 2018
bioemmy:

My interview was somehow. I meet the PRO on arrival, she was nice and directed me to the servicom desk. The guy I meet there asked me why did I pay online as to coming down to do it with them, he said I may not do the capturing that day(yesterday) I begged and told him I came from a far place. He told me to wait and exercise patience. In my presence he turned two people who registered online back that they should come next week for capturing. I did my capturing around after 4 in the evening, got there after nine in the morning under the rain. I was mad at some point, but God took control.

For the guarantors form, it is two pages, one woman there helped with filling it appropriately, she wasn't an immigration officer though.

Just get your guarantor's passport and a photocopy of his international passport and go to any court round you for stamping, you'll have to pay.
Did you tip to be captured?
When were you asked to come for collection?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bujebudanu1(m): 6:15am On Oct 11, 2018
bioemmy:

Ok thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bioemmy: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2018
Grace135:

Did you tip to be captured?
When were you asked to come for collection?

No, I didn't tip. But maybe if I had made the move, things could have been faster for me.

Was told to come next Monday for collection. Will give them some days extra, for any unforseen circumstance.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bujebudanu1(m): 11:37am On Oct 11, 2018
Went for capturing today.
Stamp from Abuja court. #500.got there around 8.am. 5 mins I was done with them.

Straight to PPT office gwagwalada.
I knew what was happening with tipping and money issue so I wore my corper uniform #all of us we be government pikin# and corper no dey get money.

From gate .met some officers.checked my documents and asked for my processing fee.

Me to d officers .pro what? I don't know about processing fee ooo

The officer now said .oh ok corper.go straight to SA's office.

Met SA .SA assigned one officer to d job

I've spent like 1.30hrs here.

Done with capturing.
The officer said I should wait. I might get the passport today.

Collected my passport

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by double0seven(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
bioemmy:

She helped you to fill the guarantors form? I thought the guarantor is supposed to append his signature and all that.

Then does the guarantor really need to fill all the parts..

All that about property, must the guarantor have property..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bujebudanu1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
double0seven:

She helped you to fill the guarantors form? I thought the guarantor is supposed to append his signature and all that.

No.u don't need to fill all.
Just d necessary like the address.work.signature and bank.just d name of bank. Is ok
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bioemmy: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
double0seven:

Yes, she did, my guarantor friend wasn't too sure on what to write in some sections, so she helped with that.

No the guarantor doesn't need to have a property.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bioemmy: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
bujebudanu1:
Went for capturing today.
Stamp from Abuja court. #500.got there around 8.am. 5 mins I was done with them.

Straight to PPT office gwagwalada.
I knew what was happening with tipping and money issue so I wore my corper uniform #all of us we be government pikin# and corper no dey get money.

From gate .met some officers.checked my documents and asked for my processing fee.

Me to d officers .pro what? I don't know about processing fee ooo

The officer now said .oh ok corper.go straight to SA's office.

Met SA .SA assigned one officer to d job

I've spent like 1.30hrs here.

Done with capturing.
The officer said I should wait. I might get the passport today.

Collected my passport

Whao, that was amazing. Did you pay online?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bujebudanu1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
bioemmy:

Whao, that was amazing. Did you pay online?

Yes.i paid online
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:21am On Oct 14, 2018
Hi please, this is my first time..

I need to know how much and how long it'll take to process an international passport.... And also i don't have a National I.D card... Will it be needed ?

Thanks as i expect your responses.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bujebudanu1(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2018
Rapsowdee01:
Hi please, this is my first time..

I need to know how much and how long it'll take to process an international passport.... And also i don't have a National I.D card... Will it be needed ?

Thanks as i expect your responses.

Passport is 17800 official Price.
You can choose to pay online or use an immigration officer but this time u have to tip them to make your case move faster.

Eg. U can decide to use an officer and get your passport in just a day in Abuja.
You don't need an id for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (850) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.