Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433837 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Laycoln(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2023
dvdami:

Do they open for collection on Saturdays at Alausa?

Yes they open, but they closed it around afternoon time they don't allow anyone to enter again
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:37pm On Oct 04, 2023
Olamilekank086:
I greet you all. I want to get a new Nigeria passport but Please is it possible to change Date of Birth? If yes what is the procedures? Thanks

The approved fee for a Change of Date of Birth request is ₦15,000.

https://nimc.gov.ng/modifications-adults
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
How long does it take for NIN verification to change after capturing?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
Then for issue of nin verification failure due to wrong spelling of name by 2 letters, how easy it is to correct the NIN, then after corrections, how long would it take to reflect?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marisdgreat(f): 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Did you pay the application fee at one of the participating banks, or you paid through a debit card? If you paid the application fee at one of the participating banks, this is the process you should have followed below:
Select “Bank” and click continue. View the list of participating banks and then click on ‘Continue’. The “Print Acknowledgment” button will help you print “Payment Acknowledgment Slip” with Transaction ID, Application Number and Reference Number. With the copy of your Payment Acknowledgment Slip, proceed to a participating bank for payment. On making payment at the bank, you MUST be issued with an 'approved payment platform provider' receipt that contains a “Validation Number”.
I paid through debit card online
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MummyNeto(f): 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2023
Damilolly:
Good evening all, I have a few questions and will be grateful for your answer please.

1, What is and where can I get the correct and official requirements for renewal of passport with change of name as a result of marriage (woman)?
2, I wish to renew in Abuja and it seems there're three locations. Which is best for DIY please?
3, How long did it take you to get yours if you changed your name (marriage), where did you renew and was it DIY?

Thank you.
for change of name you will be required to provide a newspaper publication, marriage certificate, sworn affidavit for change of surname, NIN and the old passport. Change of name is usually done in Abuja. It takes a minimum of 30 days.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MummyNeto(f): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2023
blockgeek69:
Hi Fam,

Do i need to do NIN for my infant before applying for international passport, she is just a month old.
yes you will need to do it for her.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kizonero(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Good evening all,

I have finally registered for my pp renewal which expired today. The process is simple and easy. So far you can read and understand. Quess what I used my Android phone to complete the task.

For payment, I went for Paystack, then my Zenith Card. And it was successful. After that, I clicked on the "Download application and payment receipt" below. The files open respectively then I sent it to my "pdf adobe acrobat app".

Lastly, I went for book appointment. Unfortunately, no date in October again except November. So I chose my date and click on print appointment slip button. It opened, since it's my phone, no printer; i had to send it to my "pdf adobe acrobat app" to save and print later in any of the business centres. Also, a copy of the appointment slip was sent to the email I provided during my registration.

Thank you all for putting me through

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
marisdgreat:

I paid through debit card online

When you made payment through a debit card, the “Validation Number” was generated. Did you save it…? You can also print a receipt by clicking the “Print the Receipt” button.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sirchiboy: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2023
Where can I do birth certificate?
They rejected the court affidavit
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hello House,
I and a relative got our passports from Ikoyi office today.
We captured on May 31, 2023. Mine is for renewal and had been prepared since mid September and my relative is a fresh application that had been prepared since mid August. Go and follow up on your passports. I heard on radio today that Nigeria Immigration Service announced it had cleared its entire backlog of passport applications in line with the Minister's directive.
However, prepare to waste time. In fact dedicate a whole day.
The Officials are being discouraged from entering the passport issuing room so there is no jumping of queue. Some in the activation room are not allowed to receive calls but some put their phones on silent. The officials now call their contact in the sorting room to quickly find yours for a fee of N2000, if not be prepared to stay till close of work or day after

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abayomifash: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2023
dvdami:

bro does document have not been touch I have to retrieve my file and pay some one to do it for me, I captured in April and I was told that they are in February for servicom i.e DIY just imagine festac DIY is not working plz. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hemjayfrosh(m): 8:07am On Oct 05, 2023
Good morning
Please I would love someone to enlighten me on this passport application issue. I applied and paid online on 19th of October last year, I was supposed to go for my capturing on 17th of January this 2023 but my phone was stolen and all my details were on it so I couldn't go. I went to Sagamu office this year July and I was told to send mail about that, I did and they replied with my details. I tried logging into my application page today(5th of October 2023) but it is showing "application not found"

Please what does that mean? I haven't done my capturing, my plan is to go for that next that but I don't understand the application not found thing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2023
hemjayfrosh:
Good morning
Please I would love someone to enlighten me on this passport application issue. I applied and paid online on 19th of October last year, I was supposed to go for my capturing on 17th of January this 2023 but my phone was stolen and all my details were on it so I couldn't go. I went to Sagamu office this year July and I was told to send mail about that, I did and they replied with my details. I tried logging into my application page today(5th of October 2023) but it is showing "application not found"

Please what does that mean? I haven't done my capturing, my plan is to go for that next that but I don't understand the application not found thing.
And you waited after almost a year? I think application is valid for one year, you might just be running against time
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2023
Abayomifash:
bro does document have not been touch I have to retrieve my file and pay some one to do it for me, I captured in April and I was told that they are in February for servicom i.e DIY just imagine festac DIY is not working plz. Thanks
But the Minister said yesterday that they have cleared up all the pending passport applications, then who is lying?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CuriousX: 10:26am On Oct 05, 2023
Henryfocoyo:
sorry to ask bruh , the agent you are using for the Canada Japan how much did he charge you

I am not using an agent. It was the passport I used agent for.

Justbesure:

But the Minister said yesterday that they have cleared up all the pending passport applications, then who is lying?

Lol. So you believe what an APC minister and politician tells you? Take what they say with a pinch of salt

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FaithfulGod4me(f): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2023
With the online application, please how long does it take to process passport now?

Based on the recent statement that they have cleared all backlogs, are they fastet now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emeraldfynest(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2023
Pls who captured in Ibadan Office in May and has gotten their passport? I captured on May 5th but I don't know if it will be ready for collection yet.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Opamercy10: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2023
CuriousX:

I am not using an agent. It was the passport I used agent for.

Hi bro, please have you started the process?
If no, please carry me along too.
I have all required documents including the IELTS
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Opamercy10: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2023
[quote author=Opamercy10 post=126212261][/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kanayoevans: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2023
Please, who is aware of the captured month Abeokuta office is issuing out now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2023
hemjayfrosh:
Good morning

Your passport application is no longer valid. Apply again online and pay another passport application fee. Don't allow your next enrolment/capturing exceeds 6 months...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Moji12(f): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Hello, if you captured June/July at Alimosho center you may need to go collect your passport.
I just did, captured 5th of June, and it was issued 14th of September(written on it) I just decided to give them 4 months in order to avoid back and forth and alas my passport was waiting for me.

Complete DIY.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emeraldfynest(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
Did you follow the online tracking before you went there or you just decided to go?
Moji12:
Hello, if you captured June/July at Alimosho center you may need to go collect your passport.
I just did, captured 5th of June, and it was issued 14th of September(written on it) I just decided to give them 4 months in order to avoid back and forth and alas my passport was waiting for me.

Complete DIY.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tosyne55(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
alertbest:
I just went to check because someone here said he got his passport last week and he captured on June 9
good I'm at passport office Alausa rn, the hustle is real.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tosyne55(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2023
alertbest:
I just went to check because someone here said he got his passport last week and he captured on June 9
I'm at passport office Alausa rn, the hustle is real.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Moji12(f): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Emeraldfynest:
Did you follow the online tracking before you went there or you just decided to go?

Online tracking Kwa? cheesy That thing has not marked passport issue since how many months, and it is still lke that after collecting my passport. I just used my discretion, I gave them enough time, 4 whole months.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dvdami(m): 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
tosyne55:
I'm at passport office Alausa rn, the hustle is real.

Your feedback would be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iseoluwani: 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
Emeraldfynest:
Pls who captured in Ibadan Office in May and has gotten their passport? I captured on May 5th but I don't know if it will be ready for collection yet.

i captured may 15. your passport should have been ready since Aug 5

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.