Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1431360 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by playcharles(m): 5:21pm On May 28, 2019
davodyguy:
Finally got my passport today in Abeokuta.

Just got back home now.

The journey

Went to Abeokuta on 10th May, 2019 for something else. Whilst discussing at the Governor's office, saw the Immigration Office. I asked the officer if I can do my passport in Ogun instead of Lagos that I was told to bring ₦60,000. He said yes and we started.

Paid ₦35,000 on Friday 10th May.
Went for Capturing on Tuesday 14th May, 2019
Went to ABK yesterday 27th May, 2019 to further induce and paid extra ₦5000.
Passport was printed yesterday 27th May, 2019 around 21:00 but I couldn't stay back.
Went to ABK today 28th May, 2019. Got there around 13:00pm. I just worked in, and collected it by 13:30 I was done. I bypassed some people who have been on the queue since 5:00am
Those that took me in and some officers that asked for owó Coke, I gave all of them ₦4,000.

Here's the total cost

₦40,000
₦15,000 fueling for the 3 times I went from Lagos
₦4,000 to appreciate people
₦59,000

I'm sharing this not to show off, but to weep for my country. As Christ said, it is finished. Our leaders have failed us and there's no hope for common man anymore
did they give you 15years passport for that amount ni shocked shocked undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by davodyguy: 5:52pm On May 28, 2019
playcharles:
did they give you 15years passport for that amount ni shocked shocked undecided
Lol. Na 100 years grin

It's same 5 years old passport.
Mind you, it's renewal, not even fresh application

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by playcharles(m): 7:06pm On May 28, 2019
davodyguy:

Lol. Na 100 years grin

It's same 5 years old passport.
Mind you, it's renewal, not even fresh application
Na extra 40k person just pocket for doing is job... Him salary still they intact... O boy immigration work sweet ooo..

The truth is Na we they encourage this guy's to being corrupt as well as extortion ... If everybody stand him ground and follow due process, make payment online before going to their office, all this preferential treatment won't be happening... Hmmm, wetin I know, Na Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by otokx(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2019
playcharles:

Na extra 40k person just pocket for doing is job... Him salary still they intact... O boy immigration work sweet ooo..

The truth is Na we they encourage this guy's to being corrupt as well as extortion ... If everybody stand him ground and follow due process, make payment online before going to their office, all this preferential treatment won't be happening... Hmmm, wetin I know, Na Nigeria

Well said and there are still many immigration officers who do not engage in sharp practices.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JWhite2Deep: 10:13pm On May 28, 2019
Please Friends,

Can the Interview date shown after online payment is done be changed and brought closer? I was given a July date.

If Yes, How do I go about changing the interview date?

Mine is renewal and for those who have renewed online recently, how was the process? What should I go with and how do I go about it?

I advocate for due process in this country. I applied for renewal of my FRSC DL online on 6th May, 2019 and some staff told me that since I paid online with no capture I will wait for 3.months. Yesterday I was sent a text to come collect my permanent DL.Everything done online. This has made me do same with NIS. grin. Nigeria must better.

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JWhite2Deep: 11:12am On May 30, 2019
JWhite2Deep:
Please Friends,

Can the Interview date shown after online payment is done be changed and brought closer? I was given a July date.

If Yes, How do I go about changing the interview date?

Mine is renewal and for those who have renewed online recently, how was the process? What should I go with and how do I go about it?

I advocate for due process in this country. I applied for renewal of my FRSC DL online on 6th May, 2019 and some staff told me that since I paid online with no capture I will wait for 3.months. Yesterday I was sent a text to come collect my permanent DL.Everything done online. This has made me do same with NIS. grin. Nigeria must better.

Good morning My People,

Nobody to help me out with this (the bolded) here?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Guest2017(m): 10:58pm On May 30, 2019
Hi guys, I’ve been following this thread and I think i need help on a particular payment I made wrongly
I learnt I’m supposed to apply for “standard e-passport” I hover wrongly applied and paid for “official e-passport” online.
Please how do I rectify this?

Ur kind respond will b appreciated
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by helpee(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2019
Guest2017:
Hi guys, I’ve been following this thread and I think i need help on a particular payment I made wrongly
I learnt I’m supposed to apply for “standard e-passport” I hover wrongly applied and paid for “official e-passport” online.
Please how do I rectify this?

Ur kind respond will b appreciated
you will pay another money. That one is gone
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Cherinco66(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2019
Ikoyi passport office is Trash. I came in for the fingerprints capturing on the 2nd of april and was told to come grab the passport on the 23rd of the same month. I am yet to get the passport, the confusing part is this is not my first passport it is a lost case.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RealityShot: 2:58am On Jun 01, 2019
Where in Imo state do they give passport? And how much, please? Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fab08: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2019
Hello guys, Pls I want to know how much is it to process international passport now..fresh application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by playcharles(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2019
Thanks to everyone who assisted me one way or the other. I went for the interview on 30th May 2019, Total expenses is N18,900.

Total Payment: N17,800 (online payment platform).
Stamp at High court: N1000
File: N100

Time spent at Ikoyi Passport office: 9:06am - 11:15am (2hrs 9mins)

Note:
0. Walk in to any business centre around and seek for assistance on how to arrange your file, if you are lucky to meet a nice person, he/she might end up assisting you with other document in the file.

1. Always ask questions

2. Try and locate any Top Immigration Officers (some) for your questions ( them don see money tire, so they are not interested in your change)

3. Avoid Junior Immigration Officers (most), them go always locate their fish.

4. Try locate Servicom ( If they ask from who, just be bold and avoid that question, tell them all your documents are arrange and complete and you are here for documentation and capturing).

5. At Servicom, avoid two shaprapra women by the name Musa or Bello or so, try dealing with Akpan, he is mature and responsible with is approach. At Servicom they will direct you to one opposite building called PTD or sometime.

6. Once you start moving from one stand to the other for stamp and signatures... Always ask questions of what next. The movement is direct. (Go with your original origin certificate and date of birth)

Those immigrations guys go always catch their fish once you are not prepared or you chose to use them.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by helpee(m): 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
playcharles:
Thanks to everyone who assisted me one way or the other. I went for the interview on 30th May 2019. Total expenses N18,900

Total Payment: N17,800

Note:
0. Walk in to any business centre around and seek for assistance on how to arrange your file, if you are lucky to meet a nice person, he/she might end up assisting you with other document in the file.

1. Always ask questions

2. Try and locate any Top Immigration Officers (some) for your questions ( them don see money tire, so they are not interested in your change)

4. Try locate Servicom ( If they ask from who, just be bold and avoid that question, tell them all your documents are arrange and complete and you are here for documentation and capturing).

5. At Servicom, avoid two shaprapra women by the name Musa or Bello or so, try dealing with Akpan, he is mature and responsible with is approach. At Servicom they will direct you to one opposite building called PTD or sometime.

6. Once you start moving from one stand to the other for stamp and signatures... Always ask questions of what next. The movement is direct. (Go with your original origin certificate and date of birth)

Those immigrations guys go always catch their fish once you are not prepared or you chose to use them.
I sight you

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fab08: 1:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
playcharles:
Thanks to everyone who assisted me one way or the other. I went for the interview on 30th May 2019. Total expenses N18,900

Total Payment: N17,800

Note:

1. Always ask questions

Is the payment for fresh or renewal?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Experience4u(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2019
I went to GTB to pay for my passport today but was told they don't accept payment for passport.
[/b]Pls which bank can I make the online payment.[b]
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by playcharles(m): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
fab08:

Is the payment for fresh or renewal?
fresh
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Experience4u(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
playcharles:
Thanks to everyone who assisted me one way or the other. I went for the interview on 30th May 2019, Total expenses is N18,900.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chukeg: 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Experience4u:
went to GTB to pay for my passport today but was told they don't accept payment for passport.
Pls which bank can I make the online payment? [b][/b]
Thanks

Use Visa or MasterCard na
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by playcharles(m): 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
Experience4u:
went to GTB to pay for my passport today but was told they don't accept payment for passport.
Pls which bank can I make the online payment? [b][/b]
Thanks

I think UBA accepts, better still pay online using your card. I paid using Innovate1 platform
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by killsmith(f): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2019
I am looking to get an international Passport urgently and I'll like to get it the same day. How possible is it? Which office in what state? I don't mind travelling to any state as long as I get it the same day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by unilagsforum(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2019
killsmith:
I am looking to get an international Passport urgently and I'll like to get it the same day. How possible is it? Which office in what state? I don't mind travelling to any state as long as I get it the same day.

You might not get it the same day in any state. I got mine after 4 days at ikoyi.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by killsmith(f): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2019
unilagsforum:

You might not get it the same day in any state. I got mine after 4 days at ikoyi.
Thank you.

One more question. How. Much did it cost you?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Happiness99: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2019
Oasishavenng:

I have collected my passport already. Collection date on the printout has passed

Pls how long did it take for yours to come out .. cause mine is going to 3 weeks... and i was given paper with numbers too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by unilagsforum(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
killsmith:
Thank you.

One more question. How. Much did it cost you?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Happiness99: 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
unilagsforum:

� in ikoyi?
Pls when did u apply..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by killsmith(f): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
unilagsforum:

Thank you boss.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tony142: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
unilagsforum:

Pls how much and which day was day?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hammed71(m): 9:04am On Jun 12, 2019
Guys please I lost my passport, please how can I get a new one, I applied for my first passport at immigration office at Ibadan,does Ibadan process lost passport or where else can I get it.Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GodblessAll: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Please do you have any contact in Ikoyi Office

unilagsforum:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Olupapparazy1(m): 1:11am On Jun 17, 2019
hammed71:
Guys please I lost my passport, please how can I get a new one, I applied for my first passport at immigration office at Ibadan,does Ibadan process lost passport or where else can I get it.Thanks
only Abuja does that but u can report d passport as lost, u will need an affidavit and a police report if u want to declare it as lost.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Aida13: 2:58am On Jun 17, 2019
Really informative
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
playcharles:

Note:

1. Always ask questions

Bro, Pls what is the process before going to their office?

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.