Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1462212 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mightycrownnyme: 12:28pm On May 13
someone should please tell me how to arrange the printout of my international passport. i have done the payment and printed out all the necessary document. i just want to know how to arrange the application form, nin, state of origin and so on.
thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akby(m): 12:50pm On May 13
Hello good people. My application has been pending here for some weeks now. I recently did change of name and everything is now correct. Name, Gender, and DOB tallies between NIN and International Passport. However, Marital status, place of birth, and maiden name still different. Could this be the reason why I'm still stuck here?

I am confused how to proceed

Thanks

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TadeDetule: 4:54pm On May 13
My advice is if you know you have captured for about a month or so kindly go and try picking it up.

I was at the collection room in Abeokuta today to pick up and come and see passports on the shelf ready for verification.

The issue is there is only one person at the verification desk so my advice is try your luck oga/mama.

There is also another way sha

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Elui2(m): 8:35pm On May 13
Hello all.

Pls I have a question.

I am trying to register a fresh passport for my wife but there is a little challenge.

Her birth certificate carries place of birth as Warri, while on trying to verify her NIN on immigration website, NIN shows place of birth as Ughelli South.

As I saw it I didn't continue again.

Pls is there a way the place of birth can be corrected on NIN to tally with what's on her birth certificate?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kasim155: 9:33pm On May 13
Elui2:
Hello all.

Pls I have a question.

I am trying to register a fresh passport for my wife but there is a little challenge.

Her birth certificate carries place of birth as Warri, while on trying to verify her NIN on immigration website, NIN shows place of birth as Ughelli South.

I don't think that is an issues.

Pls is there a way the place of birth can be corrected on NIN to tally with what's on her birth certificate?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cyif2003(m): 8:44am On May 14
Good day. Pls where is the best place to process a fresh passport in Lagos currently
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wunmi590(m): 8:47am On May 14
RommyNel:

It is not true. I have same error messages while trying to verify NIN to renew my passport. This is gonna be my fourth passport renewal. My NIN is fine and I have verified it in the past and it popped my details. I think there is issue with the immigration or NIN site that is not linking data as it should.

It is even working fine, it just doesn't work on weekends, I don't know how they program it like that...

I tried it on Saturday and Sunday, it was not going, immediately I tried it on Monday, boom, it went through, I guess there sit is always down on weekends and then work fine during working days

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omotoda(m): 10:08am On May 14
Elui2:
Hello all.

Pls I have a question.

Place of birth is irrelevant. Proceed with your application once name and date of birth tallies
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenny160: 3:44pm On May 14
I just join the train last week Saturday but I am still seeing awaiting approval on application form and on tracking applications it socked at recived application and my appointments is 21st of May. i used my birth certificate, hope all is well? Coz some people said they can reject applications and once they rejected it the money paid is gone and one can not reapply for it again...please my people enlightened me on this. Thanks..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenny160: 4:06pm On May 14
Elui2:
Pls does any one knows why this is happening?

I am trying to register for fresh passport application.

When I try to verify the NIN it shows me this.
try it now now... registration in the weekend normally give issue with NiN but u can start on friday after passing first page u can continue the rest in the weekend it will work luke that.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tmex(m): 8:53pm On May 14
Pls i need the link to track the progress of my application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenny160: 10:03pm On May 14
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenny160: 10:03pm On May 14
Tmex:
Pls i need the link to track the progress of my application.
https://track.immigration.gov.ng
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tmex(m): 10:13pm On May 14
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Darien4: 12:03am On May 15
When did you captured?

TadeDetule:
My advice is if you know you have captured for about a month or so kindly go and try picking it up.

I was at the collection room in Abeokuta today to pick up and come and see passports on the shelf ready for verification.

The issue is there is only one person at the verification desk so my advice is try your luck oga/mama.

There is also another way sha
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cyif2003(m): 9:23am On May 15
cyif2003:
Good day. Pls where is the best place to process a fresh passport in Lagos currently

Pls someone shud reply me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damifola728: 10:14am On May 15
Tgirltemmy:
Has anyone picked his/her passport at Alausa this month? I captured 6th of March

I also captured on the 6th of march.... And I collected it today...although it has been ready since the 10th of April

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by peejay03: 12:41pm On May 15
Hello Sis.

On this your passport application which you did a change of name by yourself, how much was it when you applied and how long did it take for it to come out? Your response would be highly appreciated.

I'm trying to process a change of name on my international passport to my husbands surname in Lagos and not have to travel to Abuja but all those I've contacted are charging me an amount above N200,000 for a 10years passport. Could you guide me on how you processed yours please? Thank you.
Stephanie75:

Good morning,

So when we got to Ikoyi passport office yesterday, we went straight to the servicom unit. I went with my husband and baby (they both just applied for the first time). We were directed to an office for documents checkv. We met a lady who requested to see the payment receipts from our bank or the debit alert.

1. The documents I submitted for change of name were:
a) Printed application form
b) Payment receipt
c) Appointment slip
d) Change of name form (they gave me a copy, asked me to make my copy and return theirs)
e) Applicant verification form (they gave me a copy, asked me to make my copy and return theirs)
f) Handwritten application letter for change of name
g) Marriage certificate
h) Court affidavit for change of name
i) Newspaper publication
j) NIN
k) International passport data page
l) Husband's International passport data page (they requested for his payment receipt because he just applied and has no International passport yet)
m) Husband's NIN
n) 2 Passport photographs

2. For my 10 months old baby:

a) Printed application form
b) Payment receipt
c) Appointment slip
d) Applicant verification form
e). Handwritten letter of consent from both parents (with their passport photographs attached)
f) Both parents' International passport data page (we submitted our payment receipt instead)
g) Both parents' NIN
h) Parents' marriage certificate
i) Birth certificate
j) NIN
k) 2 passport photographs

3. My husband (fresh application) submitted:

) Printed application form
b) Payment receipt
c) Appointment slip
d) Applicant verification form
e) NIN
f) Birth Certificate
g) Local Government of Origin
h) Guarantor's form as well as a copy of his NIN and International passport data page
i) 2 passport photographs

After checking our documents, she signed on them and directed us to another office where a file was opened for my husband and baby. They (husband and baby) took their files and went in for capturing.

I was directed to a different office where a file was opened for me and signed. My file was given to me and I was directed to an office for my capturing. It took less than 15 minutes for me to capture.

My husband and baby's capturing took about 40 minutes and we were done.

The process was seamless.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Barbiturate(m): 2:43pm On May 15
Damifola728:

I also captured on the 6th of march.... And I collected it today...although it has been ready since the 10th of April

Is it Alausa and how many pages passport? Did you fast track?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damifola728: 2:56pm On May 15
Barbiturate:

Is it Alausa and how many pages passport? Did you fast track?

Yes...Alausa...32pages...l did everything myself(DIY)
Alausa is diy friendly....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BROSLENE: 9:48pm On May 15
Damifola728:

Hi, pls How many pages did you apply for?
Did you track it online before going to pick up?
I captured March 28th do you think it would be ready by now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damifola728: 11:42pm On May 15
BROSLENE:

Hi, pls How many pages did you apply for?
Did you track it online before going to pick up?
I captured March 28th do you think it would be ready by now?

It's 32pages, I do track it but it keeps saying pending, so I had to go to Alausa with my printout, just to go and check what is happening and I was told to submit the printout and wait, within 20min..i got the passport...

Your own too might be ready because from my calculation the production of the passport took 5 weeks, but some might be more than that...you can also go and check, just know the day for the first letter of your surname , for example; Wednesday is for surname starting with O....
All the best....

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by konshency(m): 8:55am On May 16
Hello, please what is the cost of 10 Years Nigeria passport in Lagos?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Barbiturate(m): 10:00am On May 16
Damifola728:

just know the day for the first letter of your surname , for example; Wednesday is for surname starting with O....
All the best....

I don't understand. What day is 'U'
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TadeDetule: 11:17am On May 16
konshency:
Hello, please what is the cost of 10 Years Nigeria passport in Lagos?

70bucks

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kenny160: 2:42pm On May 16
My people please help, this thing is still writing awaiting approval since last week and my capturing is next week...must it change before I go and what will it changed too? And also I submitted my birthday certificate which shows two of my name istead of three please help me out and explain what to do to me.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 4:03pm On May 16
If you have the time and you are not in a hurry, please make use of the DIY route.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damifola728: 5:15pm On May 16
Barbiturate:

I don't understand. What day is 'U'

The day I went for capturing, I saw the notice for collection on the wall..where the alphabetical order for collection is written, so I picked mine which is O , and that is Wednesday... I don't know about others
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijaboy756: 5:29pm On May 16
Please how do I renew my expired international passport?

Good day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Barbiturate(m): 5:35pm On May 16
Damifola728:

The day I went for capturing, I saw the notice for collection on the wall..where the alphabetical order for collection is written, so I picked mine which is O , and that is Wednesday... I don't know about others

'U' should be Friday.

Monday- A, B,C,D,E
Tuesday - F,G,H,I, J
Wednesday- K,L,M,N,O
Thursday - P,Q,R,S,T
Friday- U,V,W,X,Y,Z

My thought though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ojoboak(m): 7:42pm On May 16
Barbiturate:

'U' should be Friday.

Monday- A, B,C,D,E
Tuesday - F,G,H,I, J
Wednesday- K,L,M,N,O
Thursday - P,Q,R,S,T
Friday- U,V,W,X,Y,Z

My thought though
ekitimanalways:

For passport Collection, Alausa Passport Office attends only to passport plicants, whose surnames fall under the following categories below:
A, C, D &, H - Mondays.
E, I, N & M - Tuesdays.
O, P, Q & R - Wednesdays.
Other alphabets - Thursdays and Fridays.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luxurydriverng: 8:08pm On May 16
Please house what is the cost to renew a passport now in 2024?

(1) (2) (3) ... (828) (829) (830) (831) (832) (833) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.