Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala (2349 Views)

Shocking Discovery About NIV Bible. (a Must-read For True Believers) / The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds / What Man Of God Is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by AlBaqir(m): 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
The bible is the most important book ever compiled. However, it is also one of the most dangerous. It is used to edify and it is also used to deceive.

Christians like to pretend that the bible was written by one person. But in reality, it was written by 40 different authors from three continents in three different languages.

Jesus says: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat.” ( Matthew 13:24-25).

This portrait of the kingdom is directly applicable to the bible. The bible is a book of wheat and weeds. In it, the truth of God is presented side-by-side with grievous misrepresentations of God.

Justification of Evil
The bible can be used (and has been used) to justify evil. It tolerates incest: “They got him drunk that night, and the older girl went in and had sexual intercourse with her father.” (Genesis 19:33). It supports the selling of daughters: “If a man sells his
daughter as a slave, she shall not be freed at the end of six years.” (Exodus 21:7). It supports witch-hunting: “A witch must not be allowed to live.” ( Exodus 22:18).

The bible supports pogroms: “The God of Israel says: ‘Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbour.’” ( Exodus 32:27). It supports discrimination against the handicapped: “No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed.” ( Leviticus 21:18).

The bible supports slavery: “Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves.” ( Leviticus 25:44). It supports discrimination against women: “Set the value of a male between the ages of twenty and
sixty at fifty shekels of silver, according to the
sanctuary shekel; and if it is a female, set her value at thirty shekels.” ( Leviticus 27:3).

Human sacrifice
The bible supports human sacrifice: “Not even a human being who has been unconditionally dedicated may be bought back; he must be put to death.” ( Leviticus 27:29). It supports capital punishment: “The assembly took him outside the camp and stoned him to death, as the LORD commanded Moses.” ( Numbers 15:36). It supports drinking of blood: “They shall not lie down until they have eaten what they capture and have drunk the blood of the slain!” ( Numbers 23:24).

The bible supports the rape of virgins: “Save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.” ( Numbers 31:18). It supports infanticide: “We destroyed all the people in every town we conquered- men, women, and children alike.” ( Deuteronomy 3:6). It supports religious intolerance: if an idol-worshiper is found, Moses says: “take that person outside the town and stone him to death.” ( Deuteronomy 17:2-5).

The bible supports genocide: “When the LORD your God lets you capture the city, kill every man in it.” ( Deuteronomy 20:16). It supports “suicide-bombing:” “Samson killed more people at his death than he had killed during his life.” ( Judges 16:30). It supports the abduction of women: “While the girls were dancing, each man caught one and carried her off to be his wife.” ( Judges 21:23). It supports cannibalism: “We boiled my son, and ate him.” (2 Kings 6:29). It has anti-Semitic vitriol: “(Jews) are against both God and man.” (1 Thessalonians 2:15).

Bible Errors
The bible is full of mistakes. We are told Abraham had several sons ( Genesis 25:1-6); then only two (Galatians 4:22); and then only one. (Hebrews 11:17). Jacob was buried in a cave at Machpelah bought from Ephron the Hittite (Genesis 50:13); but then again he was buried in a sepulchre at Shechem bought from the sons of Hamor. ( Acts 7:15-16).

Moses had only one wife. Nevertheless he had four different fathers-in-law; Reuel ( Exodus 2:18/21); Jethro (Exodus 4:18); Raguel (Numbers 10:29); and Hobab. (Judges 4:11). Jesse had eight sons with David as the eighth. (1 Samuel 17:12-14). Then again he had seven sons with David as the seventh. (1 Chronicles 2:13-15). Saul’s daughter married to David is mistakenly said to be Merab instead of Michal. ( 1 Samuel 18:19). Jehoshaphat, king of Judah (2 Chronicles 20:35), is mistakenly said to be king of Israel. (2 Chronicles 21:2). Zechariah’s prophecy about the thirty pieces of silver (Zechariah 11:12-13) is mistakenly attributed to Jeremiah. (Matthew 27:9).

Bible Contradictions
The bible is also full of contradictions. Moses says God created the world in six days and rested on the seventh. ( Exodus 20:11). But Isaiah says God is never tired and does not need to rest. (Isaiah 40:28).

God created man last, after creating animals.
( Genesis 1:25-26). But then again he created man before creating animals. (Genesis 2:18-19). The Nephilim giants were wiped out in the flood.( Genesis 6:4). Nevertheless, their descendants reappeared after the flood. (Numbers 13:33). The peoples of the earth had different languages. ( Genesis 10:5; Genesis 10:20). But then again they had only one language. (Genesis 11:1).

Moses says God asked the Israelites to build him a sanctuary so he can dwell among them. ( Exodus 25:cool. But Stephen insists God does not dwell in temples built by men. (Acts 7:48). Moses says God changes his mind. (Exodus 32:14). But Balaam says he does not. (Numbers 23:19). God is said to have
blessed Jehu for destroying the house of Ahab. (2 Kings 10:30). But Hosea says God condemned him for doing so. (Hosea 1:4).

Pauline Confusion
This goes to show that Paul’s statement that all scriptures are written by the inspiration of God (2 Timothy 3:16) is, itself, not inspired. Indeed, more discrepancies come from Paul himself than from any other person in the bible.

Paul says God is not the author of confusion. (1 Corinthians 14:33). But Moses says God confused the tongues at Babel. (Genesis 11:9). Paul says God is “the God of peace.” (Romans 15:33). But Moses says he is “a man of war.” (Exodus 15:3). Paul says
God dwells in unapproachable light. (1 Timothy 6:16). But David says he dwells in thick darkness.(Psalm 18:11). Paul says no one is righteous.(Romans 3:10). But Moses says God considered Noah to be righteous. (Genesis 7:1).

Paul says the law was given through angels.
( Galatians 3:19). But Moses says God gave it to him directly. (Deuteronomy 10:1-5). Paul says all men are condemned to death because of Adam’s sin.( Romans 5:12/19). But Moses says children are not to suffer for their parent’s sins. (Deuteronomy 24:16). Paul says God justifies the ungodly. (Romans 4:5). But Moses and Solomon say he does not.(Exodus 23:7; Proverbs 17:15).

Thank God for Jesus
We Christians make fools of ourselves by insisting, in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that everything in the bible is true. God raised one man to resolve this mess. He is the Amen; the one true and faithful witness. That man is Jesus.
Jesus is the final authority on things of God. Only Jesus’ words present the undiluted and unvarnished truth of God. ( John 14:10; John 8:26). They should be put in our hearts, and not just left in a book.( Jeremiah 31:31-33).

https://blogs.premiumtimesng.com/2014/10/26/165935/
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by Rilwayne001: 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
grin grin

Mark records Jesus as quoting from Isaiah (Mk. 1:2), when the words are actually from Malachi (3:1).

Jesus heals one demon-possessed man (at Gerasenes/Gergesenes/Gadarenes) and sends the demon into the pigs (Mark 5:1-20). But in Matthew’s story of the same event, Jesus heals two demon-possessed men (at Gerasenes/Gergesenes/Gadarenes) and sends the demons into the pigs (Matthew 8:28-34).
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by coolebux(m): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
mumuslims always interested in Christianity. if you're calculative enough, you'll discover that Christians don't mingle in your affairs. not even with your holy Koran.

you were so idle to the tone of becoming the devil's workshop

people older and smarter than u have fought this same battle and lost.

you can't pull a sand, not even with your feeble senses.

#getalife.
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by Rilwayne001: 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
coolebux:
mumuslims always interested in Christianity. if you're calculative enough, you'll discover that Christians don't mingle in your affairs. not even with your holy Koran.

you were so idle to the tone of becoming the devil's workshop

people older and smarter than u have fought this same battle and lost.

you can't pull a sand, not even with your feeble senses.

#getalife.

grin grin

Pele
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by Ukutsgp(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2014
the person that wrote the article is an enemy and God will judge him for displaying his ignorance. i think the muslim will be happy now.
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by coolebux(m): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

Pele
Say that to your mentors

I've always known yoroobers as fake Muslims.

#stillgetalife.
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by malvisguy212: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
all what you wrote are bible misinterprtation,all the killings happen in the old testement law , they live by the law of God and whenn you break the law, God will not change his judgment, but in the new testement we see jesus giving us his grace to obey the law, how?if i sinned and i genuely ask for mercy , God will have mercy on me,take example,the adulterous woman,jesus say to them"he who is without sin to cast the first stone" meaning the law stand only if the judge is a righteous judge, "but the acusser left one by one" meaning jesus is in control over the law, " and jesus say to her, go and sin no more" meaning jesus the righteous judge gives the woman woman the grace to repent. But in the arab, you guys live by the law of men denying the grace of God.

God is not the author of confusion, and you qoute the tower of babel to support your claim? Sooo funny,you guys are spiritualy blind.

1 Like

Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by micolaj: 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
A mortal being (Aribisala) is questioning the authencity of an inspired book (Bible) of the IMMORTAL(God).
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by Abdulsalam20(m): 12:17am On Oct 28, 2014
malvisguy212:
all what you wrote are bible misinterprtation,all the killings happen in the old testement law , they live by the law of God and whenn you break the law, God will not change his judgment, but in the new testement we see jesus giving us his grace to obey the law, how?if i sinned and i genuely ask for mercy , God will have mercy on me,take example,the adulterous woman,jesus say to them"he who is without sin to cast the first stone" meaning the law stand only if the judge is a righteous judge, "but the acusser left one by one" meaning jesus is in control over the law, " and jesus say to her, go and sin no more" meaning jesus the righteous judge gives the woman woman the grace to repent. But in the arab, you guys live by the law of men denying the grace of God.

God is not the author of confusion, and you qoute the tower of babel to support your claim? Sooo funny,you guys are spiritualy blind.

i have explain this to you earlier malvis jesus never brought grace HERE IS MY PROOF

CONCERNING THE WOMAN
jess never willingly pardon him
1.if one commit adultery it must involve two people ask yourself why did they bring the woman alone THIS IS SIMLY HYPOICRISY where is the other man? this man want to implicate jesus

2.jesus is never a king how did you expect a person not a king to pass capital punishment.......the jew want toimplicate him so that he will be charged of murderer and be killed and that s why they later thought they killed him which they never ALLAH HAS TAKEN HIS SERVANT AWAY

THE ONLY THING HE CAN DO IS TO RECOMMEND THE PUNISHMENT AND TELL THE KING THE TRUTH

JESUS OPENLY CONDEMN THOSE WHO DONT FOLLOW THE LAW

in the verse below jesus condem the king for giving priority to their custom than the law
mathew15:1-4
[b] 4Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command
of God for the sake of your tradition? For God said,
‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who
curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’
But you say that if anyone declares that what might
have been used to help their father or mother is
‘devoted to God,’ they are not to ‘honor their father or
mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for
the sake of your tradition. You hypocrites! Isaiah was
right when he prophesied about you:

2 Jesus advises his followers to mutilate themselves by
cutting off their hands and plucking out their eyes. He says
it's better to be "maimed" than to suffer "everlasting fire."mathew
18:8-9

3. Jesus recommends that to avoid sin we cut off our hands
and pluck out our eyes. This advice is given immediately
after he says that anyone who looks with lust at any
women commits adultery.mathew 5:29-30

4 Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He
hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old
Testament.mathew 5:17

THEREFORE IF YOU CANT ABIDE BY THE LAW LEAVE THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF ALL PROPHET TO ABIDE

PAUL THE ANTICHRIST CAUSED ALL THIS PROLEM FOR MOST CHRISTIAS

AND LET ME TELL YOU AGAIN THE EVIDENCE YOU GIVE DONT GIVE IT AGAIN IF WE ARE TO ABIDE BY THE VERSE THEN JESUS IS A SINER JESUS SAID IF YOU ARE NOT A SINNER STONE THE WOMAN JESUS ALSO DID NOT STONE HIM THEN WHAT IS HE?

so MR MAN DONT SAY ANYTHING OUT OF IGNORANCE

IF YOU CANT ABIDE BY THE LAW THEN ABIDE WITH YOUR ANTICHRIST RELIGION

thats all
[/b]

inact i dont want to reply toyour post again because you are a denier of truth
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by cannonnier(m): 1:33am On Oct 28, 2014
Ukutsgp:
the person that wrote the article is an enemy and God will judge him for displaying his ignorance. i think the muslim will be happy now.
Even though He quoted from the bible, I have to say "he is highly ignorant, he doesn't understand that he need the spirit to understand the bible"
I will not judge him for I'm not to judge. undecided
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 28, 2014
micolaj:
A mortal being (Aribisala) is questioning the authencity of an inspired book (Bible) of the IMMORTAL(God).
And the Bible is God's book because?

The Quran isnt God's book because?
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by malvisguy212: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

i have explain this to you earlier malvis jesus never brought grace HERE IS MY PROOF

CONCERNING THE WOMAN
1.if one commit adultery it must involve two people ask yourself why did they bring the woman alone THIS IS SIMLY HYPOICRISY where is the other man? this man want to implicate jesus

2.jesus is never a king how did you expect a person not a king to pass capital punishment.......the jew want toimplicate him so that he will be charged of murderer and be killed and that s why they later thought they killed him which they never ALLAH HAS TAKEN HIS SERVANT AWAY

THE ONLY THING HE CAN DO IS TO RECOMMEND THE PUNISHMENT AND TELL THE KING THE TRUTH

in the verse below jesus condem the king for giving priority to their custom than the law

3. Jesus recommends that to avoid sin we cut off our hands
and pluck out our eyes. This advice is given immediately
after he says that anyone who looks with lust at any
women commits adultery.mathew 5:29-30

4 Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He
hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old
Testament.mathew 5:17

THEREFORE IF YOU CANT ABIDE BY THE LAW LEAVE THE TRUE FOLLOWER OF ALL PROPHET TO ABIDE

PAUL THE ANTICHRIST CAUSED ALL THIS PROLEM FOR MOST CHRISTIAS

AND LET ME TELL YOU AGAIN THE EVIDENCE YOU GIVE DONT GIVE IT AGAIN IF WE ARE TO ABIDE BY THE VERSE THEN JESUS IS A SINER JESUS SAID IF YOU ARE NOT A SINNER STONE THE WOMAN JESUS ALSO DID NOT STONE HIM THEN WHAT IS HE?

so MR MAN DONT SAY ANYTHING OUT OF IGNORANCE

IF YOU CANT ABIDE BY THE LAW THEN ABIDE WITH YOUR ANTICHRIST RELIGION

thats all
[/b]

inact i dont want to reply toyour post again because you are a denier of truth
honestly, i dont even know what you are saying here , what i pick in your post is the first word.jesus never bring grace? What is grace? The pherasses are the teachers of the law,yet they brought the woman to jesus the son of a carpenter,what dos this tell you? It mean jesus is in full control of the law,THE LAW OF MOSES TEACHES THAT THE WOMAN SHULD BE STONE TO DEATHE, BUT JESUS GIVE HER THE GRACE TO GO AND SIN NO MORE, IS THIS NOT GRACE? What is your definition of grace o ye satan?
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by Yooguyz: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

CONCERNING THE WOMAN

Matthew 5:17

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to [size=20pt]fulfil[/size].

John 13:34

"[size=20pt]A new law[/size] I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

Galatians 5:14

[size=20pt]For all the law is fulfilled in one word[/size], even in this;thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by yazach: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2014
malvisguy212:
honestly, i dont even know what you are saying here , what i pick in your post is the first word.jesus never bring grace? What is grace? The pherasses are the teachers of the law,yet they brought the woman to jesus the son of a carpenter,what dos this tell you? It mean jesus is in full control of the law,THE LAW OF MOSES TEACHES THAT THE WOMAN SHULD BE STONE TO DEATHE, BUT JESUS GIVE HER THE GRACE TO GO AND SIN NO MORE, IS THIS NOT GRACE? What is your definition of grace o ye satan?
Honestly, only Hippocrates will say: I see nothing when Elephant is passing by. From those evidences, you still say you did not understand anything undecided undecided undecided undecided honestly you are hypocrite of highest order
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by timmy2409(m): 9:45am On Oct 28, 2014
I seriously cannot describe in words how utterly perplexed I am at the OP's conclusion.

How can you riff off that many errors, falseties and contradictions in the entire Bible (not just the Old Testament), and then conclude that only the words attributed to Jesus are true?

Surely this is a joke. If the Bible fails at providing truthful and consistent information on as many issues as the OP listed, on what grounds then can one assume that it gets anything right about the 'existence' of Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by Yooguyz: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2014
Abdulsalam20:

Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by malvisguy212: 9:57am On Oct 28, 2014
yazach:

Honestly, only Hippocrates will say: I see nothing when Elephant is passing by. From those evidences, you still say you did not understand anything undecided undecided undecided undecided honestly you are hypocrite of highest order
what is grace? How do you explain grace? When jesus say to the adulterous woman "go and sin no more" what dos it signifies? You allow the pride of your book to block your sens of reseaoning. Open it and be free from this spell.
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by yazach: 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
malvisguy212:
what is grace? How do you explain grace? When jesus say to the adulterous woman "go and sin no more" what dos it signifies? You allow the pride of your book to block your sens of reseaoning. Open it and be free from this spell.

Firstly, give us evidence that the woman committed adultery

Secondly, If you are living by grace, why did you get punished when you commit sin?
why did you have to die? because death is a punishment too you just have to ascend to heaven without death

when someone kill your father or mother or any of your relative, you should just let him go and say you are living by grace grin grin grin

Am very sure the bold depict you
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by AlBaqir(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
timmy2409:
I seriously cannot describe in words how utterly perplexed I am at the OP's conclusion.

How can you riff off that many errors, falseties and contradictions in the entire Bible (not just the Old Testament), and then conclude that only the words attributed to Jesus are true?

Surely this is a joke. If the Bible fails at providing truthful and consistent information on as many issues as the OP listed, on what grounds then can one assume that it gets anything right about the 'existence' of Jesus?

Not only that, for the writer to even opened his article with "Bible is the most important book" yet provided more than what is convincing to prove the Book is full of errors and inconsistency, then I salute the writer and many sturburn christian of highest order of hypocrisy.
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by malvisguy212: 4:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
yazach:

Firstly, give us evidence that the woman committed adultery

Secondly, If you are living by grace, why did you get punished when you commit sin?
why did you have to die? because death is a punishment too you just have to ascend to heaven without death

when someone kill your father or mother or any of your relative, you should just let him go and say you are living by grace grin grin grin

Am very sure the bold depict you

what is happening to you guys? Are all muslims this ignorence? You are asking for prove if the woman commit adultery,are you that lazy to read my post?
Did i told you am a sinner like you?even if the sinner commit sin,he will beg for forgiveness and if truely he wanted to repent God will give him the grace.

A'nt the bible and quran state that all soul must test death? You can die in the hands of your enemy BUT I(MOSES) WILL NOT DIE IN THE HANDS OF MY ENEMY.
please dont qoute me if you have nothing to say.
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by yazach: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2014
malvisguy212:
what is happening to you guys? Are all muslims this ignorence? You are asking for prove if the woman commit adultery,are you that lazy to read my post?
Did i told you am a sinner like you?even if the sinner commit sin,he will beg for forgiveness and if truely he wanted to repent God will give him the grace.

A'nt the bible and quran state that all soul must test death? You can die in the hands of your enemy BUT I(MOSES) WILL NOT DIE IN THE HANDS OF MY ENEMY.
please dont qoute me if you have nothing to say.
Mr Moses! are you running away from my question? It is very simple
You want to tell me the woman was freed to substantiate your point of living in grace, but I ask for evidence if the woman committed adultery
I will explain it to you
The woman was alleged/accused of adultery and was brought to Jesus for stoning so that they can accuse Jesus of punishing an innocent woman but from the wisdom bestowed to the prophet, he knew they were tempting him so he set the woman free. Not that fabricated grace you mentioned.
Hope you understand now undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Secondly, Tell us now that you have never in your life committed a sin and have never punished by God then we will know the level to which you lied. tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by Ukutsgp(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Articles of lies nt faith. The person who wrote the article is an anti-christ and he will burn in hell.
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by yazach: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ukutsgp:
Articles of lies nt faith. The person who wrote the article is an anti-christ and he will burn in hell.

Have you forgotten: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

Besides, didn't you found those verses he quoted in your own bible?
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by oduado: 11:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
i did love femi aribisala........bt afta readin dis article.....it has now bcm explicit to me dat he jst bin puffed up by knwledge and dis dude doesnt knw squat.......he only made a fool of himself .....by letting us knw how ignorant he is.......d bible neva contradicts itself.....scriptures interpretes scriptures.....dere is more in GOD.....
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by oduado: 12:01am On Oct 31, 2014
yazach:

Mr Moses! are you running away from my question? It is very simple
You want to tell me the woman was freed to substantiate your point of living in grace, but I ask for evidence if the woman committed adultery
I will explain it to you
The woman was alleged/accused of adultery and was brought to Jesus for stoning so that they can accuse Jesus of punishing an innocent woman but from the wisdom bestowed to the prophet, he knew they were tempting him so he set the woman free. Not that fabricated grace you mentioned.
Hope you understand now undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Secondly, Tell us now that you have never in your life committed a sin and have never punished by God then we will know the level to which you lied. tongue tongue tongue tongue

most folks talk abt sin bt d point is ....dod u really knw wat sin is.......sin is defined by GOD and nt man.....until d law waz imputed sin waz nt knw even though it existed.....d point i want to get straight to u is dis......jesus didnt come to condemn any1 bt rather dat thru him we myt hav life 2 corith 5:19........and secondly u've got to knw dat GOD has dealt wif our sin nature he has given us a new nature......'' to knw more " send me a mail....
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by yazach: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2014
oduado:

most folks talk abt sin bt d point is ....dod u really knw wat sin is.......sin is defined by GOD and nt man.....until d law waz imputed sin waz nt knw even though it existed.....d point i want to get straight to u is dis......jesus didnt come to condemn any1 bt rather dat thru him we myt hav life 2 corith 5:19........and secondly u've got to knw dat GOD has dealt wif our sin nature he has given us a new nature......'' to knw more " send me a mail....
What is this one saying?
Mr man address the topic, prove him wrong that bible did not contradict it self undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by Omexonomy: 11:14am On Oct 31, 2014
cannonnier:

Even though He quoted from the bible, I have to say "he is highly ignorant, he doesn't understand that he need the spirit to understand the bible"
I will not judge him for I'm not to judge. undecided
most muslims ar very ignorant when it comes to the interpretation of the bible i hardly argue with them. One even went futher to mock jesus by saying he is "okobo" (a man with penis but cannot have sex ) and he went futher to extoll muhamed for marrying a wown old enough to be is mother and an eight year old gurl with another 4 women.
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by oduado: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2014
i'm workin on an article now......and it is to counter femi aribisala's article of faith wen...im don i will surely upload it....and u'll see all his laspes and errors.....and how ignorant he is....
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by cannonnier(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Omexonomy:
most muslims ar very ignorant when it comes to the interpretation of the bible i hardly argue with them. One even went futher to mock jesus by saying he is "okobo" (a man with penis but cannot have sex ) and he went futher to extoll muhamed for marrying a wown old enough to be is mother and an eight year old gurl with another 4 women.

yes, very ignorant?
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by MisterKay321(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
oduado:
i'm workin on an article now......and it is to counter femi aribisala's article of faith wen...im don i will surely upload it....and u'll see all his laspes and errors.....and how ignorant he is....
It's over six years now. How longer are we gonna wait?
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by psychalade: 10:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
MisterKay321:

It's over six years now. How longer are we gonna wait?

You have to exercise more patience, he's still working on it cool

Helios biblios (Book of the sun) a. k. a Holy Bible grin
Re: Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala by orunto27: 6:06am On Jan 17, 2021
THE EARTH IS A BIBLE OF WHEATS AND WEEDS. GOD IS GOOD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-nwkd9lazw&feature=share / Prophet Bushiri’s Claims Wife Impregnated By Holy Spirit / What Is It With Everyone And Jehovah's Witnesses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.