Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M (4450 Views)

Tokunbo HONDA ACCORD 2004, V4, Auto, Cd Player, Fabric Interior @1.2m SOLD SOLD / HONDA ACCORD ( Bulldog), V4, Auto, Cd Player, Leather Interior For Sale @350k / Toks 2005 Honda Accord Lx @ 1.45m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2008
bargain of the year
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by mastro: 9:06am On Dec 04, 2008
If it is a condition of sale i will comply betterstill close my advert.
I can only deduce that Sellers are encouraged to show their VINS of cars on sale.

However, asking for VINS is like asking for a person's Social Security Number or National insurance number.

It is a data am not willing to give away online unless i find a serious buyer.
My wish should be respected please

There are more important factors to worry about than VINS.

Before you buy a car i expect a buyer to View the car carefully and ask for documentation.
I believe this is more important that VIN. when you see the document you can verify yourself
with the physical car.

IF rather than provide a VIN you would remove the advertisement, then I suspect you have something to hide and your prospective buyers on this forum will run a mile and a half.

If those seem like hash words then tough, this issue has been rehashed over and over again and the owner of the forum has requested that VIN's be provided. As I and many others have pointed out in the sticky post there is simply no reason not to.
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2008
We are all owners of NairaLand.
Without your patronage and other alike .
There would be no Nairaland.
It is just our way of doing things in Nigeria.
You guys can't bully me. You need not harrass me MASTRO
The OWNER THE OWNER please.

I cannot understand why it is difficult
for some people to respect other peoples opinion.

So far i have had serious enquiries. I have sold a car without any problem.
You call me Mastro if you want. email me if you need to.
Don't overblow it please.

Well MASTRO, are you interested in this car.
It can be yours by Xmas. A little present if you introduce a buyer.
I ll get you an Arsenal Jersey. Home and Away seriously
Location is in IKEJA.
my contact details are 0044 7931926234 and adeomole100@aol.com

Carshopper another blogger can confirm my genuity.
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by beholddean: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2008
Hello Ade

This is Wale from SA. I introduced the guy that bought the nissan altima.
Arent you gonna extend the same present to me? I am an Arsenal fan and it will just be perfect. lol grin
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 1:23pm On Dec 04, 2008
Nairalanders meet Wale. Top man.

Please send me your size.
It will be with you for Xmas.
I can only do the Home Jersey. sorry

email me please so that  we can arrange delivery.
Topman.

Wale could you please tell my fellow bloggers how genuine i am.
thanks
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by igwe11(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2008
We don't need anybody to tell us, we need to feel it ourselves.
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2008
Igwe
i appreciate your energy and time . Very Nice

Could you please use your skill to introduce a buyer.
That would be positive aint it? as aganst you antagonistic posture.

Igwe which team do you support .
I don't think you are a gunner? Are you?
Looking for your trouble abi? lol
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by beholddean: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2008
Hello fellow nairalanders,

I ve tried to stay off this VIN issue all along. I think its instructive that i state here and now that i am not a dealer, rather, i am just interested in getting myself a car at the best value possible and in that wise, i must admit that posting the VIN makes things tidier and easier for us buyers. However, we need to respect other people's opinion. This issue of VIN listing should be optional. If i want to buy a car and i discovered the VIN is not listed, it is my prerogative to demand for it from the owner privately. If he refuses to supply it on my request, then i have the right to back out of the deal.

If the dealer chooses to list his VIN number, that is a plus for his business; if not, let any interested buyer demand for it privately. This seems to me to be a fair way around this issue
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ziontrain: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ADEOMOLE, pardon me for replying to your posting rather late. For your information, VIN number cannot be compared to Social security number. There is nothing hidden about it as anyone walking past your vehicle on the street can see the VIN number. It is not supposed to be a secret. I live in the US and over here, it is ILLEGAL for a car dealer to advertise a car without disclosing the VIN number. It is a requirement by the government. The purpose of disclosing the VIN is to enable prospective buyers check out the history of the vehicle.

Like I mentioned earlier, we have been through this VIN issue on this forum in the past and the whole idea is to rid it of unscrupulous car dealers trying to cheat and outsmart innocent buyers by avoiding disclosure of VIN number upfront using one excuse or the other.

I believe if you have nothing to hide, revealing the VIN number will go a long way in assisting you sell your vehicle quickly. I have come to realise that Nairalanders value honesty and integrity so much. This should not be a great surprise to anyone. I sincerely hope you understand and will encourage you to please provide the VIN number of your vehicle and help in this process of sanitizing Nairaland. God Bless you.

@beholddean, thanks for your comments. Your argument has been presented in the past and nairalanders know that making disclosure optional is an answer to the prayers of crooks and unscrupulous car dealers. I will suggest you read some of the past postings on the forum and see all the nonsense that some car dealers have done in the past - it will shock you! Let's just continue this process of sanitizing the forum by making upfront disclosure of VIN number compulsory.
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2008
Alright guys,
It would be wrong to paint a picture of a seller who is
not making VIN available to be a person who is not honest and lacks integrity.

Honestly, this is becoming a joke. As individuals Respect for one another is minimum we
can show for each other. Please respect my opinion.

I WILL MAKE MY VIN AVAILABLE WHEN I SEE A SERIOUS BUYER.

I will encourage any buyer to ask for documentation while inspecting the car.

The issue of the VIN covers USA only and not in Nigeria.

What if the car has been tampered with in Nigeria.

Bodyparts, tyres, interior, music system etc.
A VIN check is limited and it does not provide an upto date information about a car.

There is nothing that beats physical investigation of a car you want to buy. You can see, feel, touch, and hear it.

Come and see for yourself. easy.

My thread has been tainted with this VIN issue. Anyway i appreciate your diverse views.

Enough of the VIN ISSUE please.
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by TayoD1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ADEOMOLE,

Alright guys,
It would be wrong to paint a picture of a seller who is
not making VIN available to be a person who is not honest and lacks integrity.

Honestly, this is becoming a joke. As individuals Respect for one another is minimum we
can show for each other. Please respect my opinion.

I WILL MAKE MY VIN AVAILABLE WHEN I SEE A SERIOUS BUYER.

The issue of the VIN covers USA only and not in Nigeria.

What if the car has been tampered with in Nigeria.

Bodyparts, tyres, interior, music system etc.
A VIN check is limited and it does not provide an upto date information about a car.

There is nothing that beats physical investigation of a car you want to buy. You can see, feel, touch, and hear it.

Come and see for yourself. easy.

My thread has been tainted with this VIN issue. Anyway i appreciate your diverse views.

Enough of the VIN ISSUE please.
All this story just because people are rightly asking for VIN? Put an end to the back and forth by just tyoing in about 17 letters/numbers (VIN).

Quite frankly, I see your attempt at comparing the VIN to the social security number as laughable.
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by bluechild: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2008
@Ademole

Igwe and the likes are doing a great job here.

Kindly understand the situation. We are trying to stay as objective as possible.

I have been saved once from buying a 2006 accord (posted on nairaland) by cheking out the VIN. I found out that the car was already salvaged, even though it appreared to be the cleanest Accord on the block.

The seller didnt even know the car history.

So posting the VIN saves a lot of time.
No one is playahating, we are just trying to make it a clean community.
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2008
I hope you guys that use bullying  tactics and harrasment
as a way of imposing you views on others see reason.

Seun the so called OWNER expressly supports bullying and harrassment.
Seun (m)
Ogun State, Nigeria

Re: VIN Numbers Now Strongly Recommended
« #47 on: October 17, 2008, 02:03 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I hereby a citizen police force to enforce compliance? 
If you notice a "US" or "Canadian" spec car without a VIN,
keep harassing the seller until he/shecomplies with the strong recommendation.
This is a commercial board.  it will be hard to find a neutral moderator.
Let us see how far community responsibility can take us.

It is very undemocratic. No wonder our country is in such a mess.

It would be better to say.

BUYER BEWARE. CAREFULLY INSPECT THE CAR AND DOCUMENTS BEFORE YOUR PART WITH YOUR MONEY.

TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR CAR  etc.

From a sellers point of view, certain information present in the VIN check has potential for misinterpretation from the buyer
This would not give the Seller a fair chance to make clarifications if neccessary at the point of decision making by the buyer.

When Americans developed the VIN Check  they did not have Nigeria in mind. The market is different. In Nigeria you cannot enforce disparities in
court. Nothing beats physical investigation of the car you want to buy. Take a trusted mechanic with you. 

In my view sellers on nairaland are seen to be guilty. You now need to prove your innocence.
This is not a level playing field.

In the name of fair play. I hereby release my VIN.
I don't have anything  to hide.
But i wish my opinion was respected.
I am deeply upset. This is not a win win for everybody.
VIN should be made optional.
VIN is  history and not an  upto date information for a buyer.
A lot could go WRONG or RIGHT from USA-NIGERIA.

If only i can leave a feedback. My experience on this particular matter is very negative.
Nevertheless, Nairaland can do better and stop this Bulling and harrassment.

# 1FMZU73W52UD04310
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ziontrain: 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2008
@ADEOMOLE, thank you for finally responding positively to the request for VIN number.

Let me just quickly add that no one is out to bully anyone but if rules are set by nairalanders, I think it is only fair for a new member to honourably abide by them even if they conflict with his/her opinion. I accept that you are entitled to your opinion but majority of nairalanders believe otherwise. We did put this matter out on a vote sometime ago - maybe you were not a member then.

I personally have high regards for people who choose to tow the line of laid down procedure despite the fact that it goes against their opinion just as you have done. More vaseline to your elbow. I pray your vehicle sells quickly! God Bless.
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by igwe11(m): 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2008
Weldon ziontrain, this site has come to stay.Next year will surely see Nairaland in another form.

@ADEOMOLE
No ill feelings brother, if we don't sacrifice our time for this who will? the measure one uses for another's shall be used on him/her.
I wish you success in everything you do.
For my club, I wish I was arsenal fan  but  Chelsea for life?.
grin grin
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by adexcarz(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2008
@Seller,
I wish you quick sales. I was the guy that called you yesterday regards the VIN issue. I'm glad you finally provided the VIN. Oya buyers in the house.
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by rasmur5: 8:23pm On Dec 04, 2008
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2008
Thank you guys.
We all are in the same boat.
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by sonety2k(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2008
@Ademola
Happy sales now that you have finally provided the VIN for all to see,

BIG GUYS IN THE HOUSE SHOULD CHECK D RIDE , NICE JEEP grin

One Love
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2008
going
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2008
going
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2008
IT CAN BE YOURS BY XMAS

REFER A BUYER AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A PREMIERSHIP JERSEY OF
YOUR CHOICE with your name on it . e.g Arsenal, Chelsea, Man United, Liverpool etc
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by MrCrackles(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2008
ADEOMOLE:

IT CAN BE YOURS BY XMAS

REFER A BUYER AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A PREMIERSHIP JERSEY OF
YOUR CHOICE with your name on it . e.g Arsenal, Chelsea, Man United, Liverpool etc

Na Julius Berger jersey me i want! grin
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2008
Sorry mate.

Julius Who? Where dem dey?.

Seriouly Crackles spread the message.
thanks
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by MrCrackles(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2008
ADEOMOLE:

Sorry mate.

Julius Who? Where them dey?.

Seriouly Crackles spread the message.
thanks

Ok oo

But if you can have a Julius Berger or Stationary Stores jersey with Crackles on the back, i would make a reasonable bid! grin
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2008
A/C CD Player, 7 seater.
6 years Service History.

In an immaculate condition.
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2008
Call me and get super deal for Xmas.

This superb SUV can be yours.

0044 7931926234 & adeomole100@aol.com
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 10:41am On Dec 16, 2008
Someone is about to be really Lucky
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2008
If you are a lover of 4x4 this is the car for you.

The Ford Explorer provides reliability, agility and space

The interior comfort is exquisite. Cream Leather, AC, CD PLAYER.
SECURITY LOCK. ALARM

The Ford 2002 is the best in its range.
Call now.
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by Carshopper(m): 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2008
Nw dis is a collabo of d yr.dis 4x4 must b sold.nairalandas i ve seen it,personal took sum pics of d 4x4 and i tell u na give away price.so hook up wit me&"lets go there"then pay us our money
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by Carshopper(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2008
U all knw my trademark?u dont!damn, free car registration for our lucky buyer and mayb we spoil u a lil mo
Re: 2002 EXPLORER FOR SALE 4X4 AC CD PLAYER ALARM REMOTE LEATHER 1.45M by ADEOMOLE(m): 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2008
Thanks mate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Range Rover Sports(supercharge) 2006 Model price reduced to 6m / Part 2 - Learn The Secrets: Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S. / 2007 Honda Accord V6 ( Navigation System, Dvd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.