Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,630 members, 7,955,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:11 PM

Why Die In Forex Trade When There Is Light Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Die In Forex Trade When There Is Light Here (754 Views)

Experience Forex Trade / For All Nigerian Who Need To Recover Their Money Back In Forex Trading. / Never Loose Again In Forex Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Die In Forex Trade When There Is Light Here by akibe: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2008
WHY DIE IN FOREX TRADE WHEN THERE IS LIGHT HERE

I was a forex  trader before now , invested all my time and money studying and trading forex.I thought I know all already in forex and I went as far as borrowing money to start up.I have often hear people say when you start up with $1000 dollars you are sure of making it.but that is not true because I started with that amount and I ended losing everything there making me a debtor. At a time I decided to stop any biz that has to do with online.
     But today , I am proud to say that not only have I be able to pay up my debt but I already have close to $2500 within 5 weeks  with a start up capital of  $100. donot bury ur head in forex  and refuse to explore other opportunities. How did my success story begin or what is the secret you will want to ask ?
     The secret is virtual football trading. Virtual football games is  a simple to play virtual football game. The game simulates an entire football season in one hour – the full fixture list right through to deciding the League winner. There are over 40 global leagues to choose from. A league season consists of 38 weeks with 10 fixtures/matches each week. Each week is played out every 90 seconds.
      BENEFITS OF THIS WONDERFUL BIZ

1 . It is totally risk free when you apply the same method which I am using to rake cash every day.
2 . You make a minimum of $300 _ $400 dollars daily .
3 . It is easy to start.
4 . It pays just like forex
5 .You can make withdrawals at any time you want.
6 . Your weekly income grows from $300 - $800 and so on.
TESTIMONIES

Sir I want to thank you for making me to be the person I have always want to be. My name is ayodele biodun ,I ordered for your ebook after coming across it in one of the forums online.can you believe I started with $100 after reading your ebook and just last month of trading ,I have successfully raise to the money to $2100.i have gotten myself a laptop and I am now browsing with starcom.

I registered with ladbrokes.com and globet.com after reading the ebook and spread shet you sent to me . L ast week , i withdraw $600 from my ladbrokes account and also made a withdraeal of $200 from my globet account. Right now , i am teaching my dad how to make his first dollars from this lucrative business . Also i am planning to organise a seminar in my area soon . B ut then i want to quickly enrich myself first.GOD BLESS YOU.

Efetobore

08064011902

COST OF PACKAGE

Now, how much does this does this wonderful ebook cost ? I bought this package for  ^7500 , but I am giving out for just ^4700.Mind you this ebook contains a software that will ensure you make constant profit and make your trading very easy.

BONUSES

1 . Free package on how to make $300 monthly from  online survey.

2 . Free pack on how to make ^100,000 monthly from real estate.

HOW TO ORDER FOR THE PACK

Make your payment into the following bank account,

Bank Name : GUARANTEE TRUST BANK

Account Number :  5610553065010

Account Name :  Akibe O . Johnson

After payment , send your payment detail to rezi4all@gmail.com OR 07030839778.
    I  WILL SEND YOU THE PACKAGE AS SOON AS I GET CONFIRMATION. SEE YOU AT THE TOP

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Jobs & Trainings In Canada‏ / Workforce Test / Nigerian Stock Market Bonanza - Invest Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.