Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Download Drake How About Now Mp3 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download Drake How About Now Mp3 (30648 Views)

Download Drake 6 God Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Drake How About Now Mp3 by fedrick901(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/drake.jpg[/img]
Drake how about now mp3 was drop recently along with " 6 God mp3 " and "Heat Of The Moment mp3". how about now was drop by Drake record has hit the web. we last heard from drake on June listen to Drake How About Now .mp3

Quotable Lyrics:
Started drinking way more than I used to
People form habits like that, girl
Yeah, man enough to tell you I was hurt that year
I’m not even Christian I still went to church that yea

DOWNLOAD HOW ABOUT NOW MP3 FREE
Re: Download Drake How About Now Mp3 by tomiobj(m): 3:32am On Oct 31, 2014
fedrick901:
[img]http://www..com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/drake.jpg[/img]
Drake how about now mp3 was drop recently along with " 6 God mp3 " and "Heat Of The Moment mp3". how about now was drop by Drake record has hit the web. we last heard from drake on June listen to Drake How About Now .mp3

Quotable Lyrics:
Started drinking way more than I used to
People form habits like that, girl
Yeah, man enough to tell you I was hurt that year
I’m not even Christian I still went to church that yea

DOWNLOAD HOW ABOUT NOW MP3 FREE
. Downloading free music is illegal. Nigerian artists don't seek legal actions. But artists outside Africa would actually try to find you. And we should know that the us government spies on our internet. So if they find out we downloaded music for further free. You will have to pay a huge fine or be jailed. There are many people who have been caught and posted youtube videos about it

NOTE: a song is owned by the artist by copyright. So in order for you to listen to it at will. You have to 'buy' the song
Re: Download Drake How About Now Mp3 by halmeyd(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
tomiobj:
. Downloading free music is illegal. Nigerian artists don't seek legal actions. But artists outside Africa would actually try to find you. And we should know that the us government spies on our internet. So if they find out we downloaded music for further free. You will have to pay a huge fine or be jailed. There are many people who have been caught and posted youtube videos about it

NOTE: a song is owned by the artist by copyright. So in order for you to listen to it at will. You have to 'buy' the song
wat if d song waz shared 2 me via bluetooth,wud i be jailed too? Is my bluetooth-activities unda CIA surveilance too?
Yeye dey smell!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Download Drake How About Now Mp3 by fedrick901(m): 12:11am On Nov 02, 2014
halmeyd:

wat if d song waz shared 2 me via bluetooth,wud i be jailed too? Is my bluetooth-activities unda CIA surveilance too?
Yeye dey smell!

lwkmd
Re: Download Drake How About Now Mp3 by tomiobj(m): 6:10am On Nov 02, 2014
halmeyd:

Yeye dey smell!

Still. It's illegal.

because it's copyright

Even me dat I am talking. I download music for further free. Dem neva catch me

1 Like

Re: Download Drake How About Now Mp3 by Herrmes: 2:42am On Nov 03, 2014
tomiobj:

Cry na, nonsense, I hear that talk since 1992 people still dey download free songs. They never do anything to the person that downloads free songs, it's the uploader, stop being silly, it's annoying.
Re: Download Drake How About Now Mp3 by validblinks(m): 7:11am On Nov 03, 2014
link not working
Re: Download Drake How About Now Mp3 by 2rhymestharap(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2014
halmeyd:

Yeye dey smell!

Hahahahaha! Dis made me laff out..

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown - Undecided / Who Are The Best Rappers In Africa Now. I Mean The Bosses In The Game? / Wiz Khalifa – Something New Ft Ty Dolla Sign Download (luvmp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.