Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Why I Asked For A Divorce From My Ex- Husband - Ini Edo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Asked For A Divorce From My Ex- Husband - Ini Edo (845 Views)

Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku / Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband / Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Asked For A Divorce From My Ex- Husband - Ini Edo by newslife: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Embattled Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, has been
explaining to whoever cares to listen why she
decided to walk out of her five-year old marriage
unceremoniously. According to the actress, she demanded for a
divorce from her ex-husband because of a lot of
irreconcilable differences. Contrary to reports that,
her ‘barren marriage’ crashed following allegations
of infidelity levelled against her by her husband, Ini
Edo refuted the allegation, saying that she never cheated her husband since they got married. In a tweet, confirming breaking up with her
husband, Ini Edo alleged that “There is a conscious
and malicious attempt at tarnishing my image. This
saga is familiar, let’s not forget the past. Thanks and
God bless.” Ini Edo got married to her US-based husband, Philip
Ehiagwina, about five years. The couple who lived
separately for most of their marriage life decided to
formally split in early August. There were reports that Ini’s people have even
returned the bride price paid by Philip in 2008. She
has since removed her husband’s name from her
social media accounts and she also removed wife
from her bio on instagram. The marriage did not
produce any child.
Re: Why I Asked For A Divorce From My Ex- Husband - Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
Old news.

(1) (Reply)

It's OFFICIAL! Kris Jenner Dating Again! / Usher And Ex-wife Sex Tape For Sale On Black Market / Nigerian Billionaires Dominate Half Of African Rich List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.