Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Kwankwaso Declares - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Declares (9264 Views)

Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP / Group Urges APC Leaders To Replace Buhari With Kwankwaso / Kwankwaso Declares President Jonathan Incompetent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by musaibnabdul(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2014
kwankwaso leading kwankwasiyya to the villa. GEJ in trouble. APC the party with the love of Nigeria at heart.
Re: Kwankwaso Declares by kwanKwasiyya(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Kwankwaso is a true leader
His performance in terms of human resource development is awesome along side provision of public infrastructure

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by pendy79: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2014
I think this thread has been derailed enough by all this illinformed jonathanians who can't help themselves to simple research.

This thread is about Kwankwaso and not Buhari.

If anyone has an issue with the Buhari candidacy they should please open another thread for it.

But for me and millions of other tired nigerians sick and tired of our country being mismanaged by a heartless PDP for close to 16 years, even a kwankwaso is better and have shown more competence than the pretender occupying the seat right now.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by Mogidi: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2014
I have nothing against Kwankwaso and so do many PDP supporters. We can manage a President Kwankwaso or President Atiku after 2019. A President Buhari is what will never happen in a united Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by IgrigiAPC: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2014
Mogidi:
I have nothing against Kwankwaso and so do many PDP supporters. We can manage a President Kwankwaso or President Atiku after 2019. A President Buhari is what will never happen in a united Nigeria.

Kwankwaso is also a Bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by mmimahbub(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2014
[size=16pt]The thread says KWANKWASO not BUHARI....!!! JonaTANians are really in confusion. grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2014
Ibnsultan:
His performance in terms of human resource development is awesome along side provision of public infrastructure

Where you dey sef?? U dey support Buhari, you still dey Support Kwankwaso...you must be a very confused fella.

#Sai Gej

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2014
pendy79:

Pity you are a very very bad student of history and like I said go and read very well about your country before you come forth.

Quote me anyday. muritala Mohammed of blessed Memory in 1976 signed Nigeria as an observer nation of the OIC. Babangida in 1986 upgraded to full membership.

I like dealing in facts not some lies and unfounded stories passed on from generation to generation

I hold my hands up for the mix-up, However, you are still wrong, Murtala Mohammed didn't sign Nigeria as an observer state, Nigeria joined in 1971.. however, this is not the only issue up for debate. You still haven't answered my previous questions like, did Buhari call for total Sharia in Nigeria and did he asked Muslims to vote for Muslims only?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by Mogidi: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2014
IgrigiAPC:

Kwankwaso is also a Bigot.

A kwankwaso presidency will not divide Nigeria along religious and regional lines like a Buhari presidency. Kwankwaso is a lesser devil than devilish Buhari, the religious nut.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by JEITO: 11:01am On Oct 28, 2014
Ibnsultan:
would you advise GMB to step down for Kwankwaso?
Re: Kwankwaso Declares by Ngwakwe: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2014
berem:
Ngwakwe,you should be ashamed of yourself. Why did you have to derail this thread? As a former mod,aren't you supposed to still continue abiding by the rules of this forum?
You deserve a ban!
mynd44 and OAM4J,please do the needful.

angry angry

Young lady,

We are not in gossip or entertainment forum and I beg you to respect your womanhood and better contribute meaningfully to political discourse.

As you can see, I am not one of those you can intimidate and thank goodness I can tolerate any form of insult from you without any dent on my offline status.

Goodbye.

10 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by IgrigiAPC: 11:05am On Oct 28, 2014
Mogidi:

A kwankwaso presidency will not divide Nigeria along religious and regional lines like a Buhari presidency. Kwankwaso is a lesser devil than devilish Buhari, the religious nut.

If as a Governor Kwankwaso enjoys building Arabic schools in Niger with Southern Oil money and VAT from Breweries( even though they destroy truckloads of beer daily in kano) , Will you be surprised if decides to change our official language to Arabic?

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by thaoriginator: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Kano State Governor Rabi’u Kwankwaso will formally declare his interest in the 2015 presidential race

bro, I tot you said he stepped down for Buhari some days ago?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by Mogidi: 11:27am On Oct 28, 2014
IgrigiAPC:

If as a Governor Kwankwaso enjoys building Arabic schools in Niger with Southern Oil money and VAT from Breweries( even though they destroy truckloads of beer daily in kano) , Will you be surprised if decides to change our official language to Arabic?

I don't want to sound like a Kwankwaso supporter but he has tried in administering Kano state and can hardly be regarded as a religious nut like Imam Buhari. Check out his support for (Christian) President Obasanjo and you quickly realise he's not in the mode of Buhari, between the two devils, I'd pick Kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by Ngwakwe: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2014
niyisky:
sorry if I may ask...what popularity has Jonathan earned? popularity for scamming its own citizens and killing them with the immigration job scam, popularity for pardoning and dining with known criminals like Alams and the rest, popularity by telling us that stealing is not corruption? please tell me what Jonathan has done to deserve our vote come 2015?

I want to register my acceptance of Kwankwaso as a presidential candidate against a popular believe by APC supporters and draw a line in comparison between the two.

Actually, there must be a presidential election where majority voters will elect a candidate probably from the two leading political parties.

I never hid my preference for GEJ provided APC prefers and settles for a candidate from core Northern Nigeria.

I wouldn't want to be accused of promotion Gov. Rabiu Kwankwaso as an easy push over for GEJ, though I support his bid as a grounded democrat as against Buhari the despot.

All I ask for is for us to choose democrats with experience in civilian rule and not an old war horse left unattended to 30 years ago.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 28, 2014
gregtochi:

Hello lady,

What does it pay you to insult and call people names when you know too well you can't stand it?
If you must correct him, courtesy demands you do dat politely rather than insulting.

I thought you have really become a lady.
please keep quiet and mind your business! I don't need double crossing hypocrites preaching to me.

Back to topic please!!

@ibnsultan,where is the rally holding?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by justi4jesu(f): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2014
Politics and their dramas cheesy
Re: Kwankwaso Declares by Mogidi: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2014
thaoriginator:
Call him whatever you like, he will contest.. Call him religious fanatic or whatever, if God says he will win there's nothing you can do about it. So shove all that bullshitt talks down ur a'nus.

God didn't let him win in 2003, 2007 or 2011, last time I checked we still have the same God. Can't see God allowing a known Jihadist to rule Nigeria, something that could lead to war.

Buhari can never, will never rule a united Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by shizzleStar: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2014
pendy79:
[s]I think this thread has been derailed enough by all this illinformed jonathanians who can't help themselves to simple research.

This thread is about Kwankwaso and not Buhari.

If anyone has an issue with the Buhari candidacy they should please open another thread for it.

But for me and millions of other tired nigerians sick and tired of our country being mismanaged by a heartless PDP for close to 16 years, even a kwankwaso is better and have shown more competence than the pretender occupying the seat right now[/s].
berem:
[s]Ngwakwe,you should be ashamed of yourself. Why did you have to derail this thread? As a former mod,aren't you supposed to still continue abiding by the rules of this forum?
You deserve a ban!
mynd44 and OAM4J,please do the needful[/s].
angry angry
Balderdash......Absolute balderdash!

But you lots do not hesitate to mention Jonathan in any thread wether related to him or not, why are you so pained that your islamic extremist, sharia advocate, anti-democratic dictator is being talked about? Now what you have to knmow is that Kwankwaso is an APC member, same party as boko hari, so as long as we can discuss kwankwaso, we can also discuss buhari....deal with it....cry cry losers, or better still as our comrade APC governor will say...

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Declares by thaoriginator: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2014
Mogidi:

God didn't let him win in 2003, 2007 or 2011, last time I checked we still have the same God. Can't see God allowing a known Jihadist to rule Nigeria, something that could lead to war.

Buhari can never, will never rule a united Nigeria.
BUHARI WILL WIN AND WILL RULE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! DEAL WITH IT BLOODY HATER! tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anyim Pius' (SGF) sacked for Excessive Sleeping,(pics) / Jubrin's Allegations: EFCC, ICPC, Police May Clash Over Budget Padding Probe / Breaking: US Govt Wants Dialogue Between FG And IPOB Before Further Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.