Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Meet The $3m Ferrari Supercar - By Invitation Only - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet The $3m Ferrari Supercar - By Invitation Only (2524 Views)

Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) / This Ferrari Got Everyone Staring At It In Lagos (photos) / Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The $3m Ferrari Supercar - By Invitation Only by QMark: 8:18am On Oct 28, 2014
It's the supercar with a $3m price tag that money alone cannot buy.

With a price tag of €1.2 million ($1.7 million) the LaFerrari is the most expensive new car to ever wear the prancing horse badge. Add local taxes - including the 33 per cent luxury car tax, GST, 5 per cent import duty and stamp duty - and there won't be much change from $3 million. A typical monthly change in the exchange rate could easily add or subtract $100,000 to the price.

The shocker is that, that you have $3 million does not guarantee that you can have the vehicle parked in your garage; you have to be invited to own one. And there are only six copies.

The Ferrari Sergio, produced in partnership with Italian design firm Pininfarina, is a car that's so limited and unique you have to be invited by Ferrari to buy it.

Combined Sources:

http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/27/luxury/ferrari-car-sergio/index.html
https://autos.yahoo.com/news/ferraris-invite-only-car-only-140200812.html
http://www.drive.com.au/motor-news/its-the-supercar-with-a-3m-price-tag-that-money-alone-cannot-buy-20130920-2u5bz.html

Re: Meet The $3m Ferrari Supercar - By Invitation Only by QMark: 8:19am On Oct 28, 2014
more

Re: Meet The $3m Ferrari Supercar - By Invitation Only by QMark: 8:21am On Oct 28, 2014
If I hear any lady sing "I no want ferrari" again.....
Re: Meet The $3m Ferrari Supercar - By Invitation Only by Zoola91(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2014
This trash for 3mi million do dollars?

O my God.............................

On the other hand, they should invite Nairaland Seun..he should own one

1 Like

Re: Meet The $3m Ferrari Supercar - By Invitation Only by sammily(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2014
Not good looking to me for a price tag of $3m

2 Likes

Re: Meet The $3m Ferrari Supercar - By Invitation Only by QMark: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Zoola91:
This trash for 3mi million do dollars?

O my God.............................

On the other hand, they should invite Nairaland Seun..he should own one

Seconded. Or I sell mine to him as "second hand" by next year. grin
Re: Meet The $3m Ferrari Supercar - By Invitation Only by KLand(m): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
I don't know about you, but this car I saw here is not worth my grin angry$3m (or half a billion naira @ N170 per dollar). I know better than that....... Trust me.
Re: Meet The $3m Ferrari Supercar - By Invitation Only by bsideboii(m): 8:09am On Sep 20, 2016
shocked Mehnn.....Baba God the pple wey Ferrari go call no get 2 heads.Pls do my own for me.
Re: Meet The $3m Ferrari Supercar - By Invitation Only by bsideboii(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2016
shocked Mehnn.....Baba God the pple wey Ferrari go call no get 2 heads.Pls do my own for me.

most importantly ....I will like to know the specs that it costs so much....whooping $3mill.
Re: Meet The $3m Ferrari Supercar - By Invitation Only by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2016
I can't buy this ugly car even if I can afford it. The only Ferrari I can buy with my money is the Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta.

1 Like

Re: Meet The $3m Ferrari Supercar - By Invitation Only by princemillla(m): 9:47am On Sep 20, 2016
Will rather buy range rover sentinel or just settle for any jaguar car. Nonsense design angry but if you dash me I go prostrate join am grin
Re: Meet The $3m Ferrari Supercar - By Invitation Only by Kayharry(m): 12:14am On Oct 06, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Engine Overhauling Center In Nigeria??? / Honda Inspire 2009 Conversion / Why Do Mechanics And Panel Beaters Always Steal Catalyst In SUV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.