Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Why Do You Keep Your Pet? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why Do You Keep Your Pet? (997 Views)

Snap and upload your pet here [season 1] / Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Keep Your Pet? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 28, 2014
I always get frightened especially at nights and I stay alone; I decided to start keeping pet just to have a 'company' in my house (I got a Dog). It turned out to be a nice decision tongue, I am loving every bit of that decision that I made.

Tell us your reason/s for keeping a pet...
Re: Why Do You Keep Your Pet? by DaGC(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
Because I love dogs.
Re: Why Do You Keep Your Pet? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 09, 2014
DaGC:
Because I love dogs.
Re: Why Do You Keep Your Pet? by ethereal(f): 2:39pm On Nov 10, 2014
My first dog was purely fr security reasons.armed robbers and petty thieves almost drove me outta my home .I took d advise of a friend and got a GSD.I soon realised I could make money too frm it and after several failed attempts at crossing her fr a fee,I decided to purchase a four month old male Caucasian...dat was almost two yrs ago.I've made very good cash selling off cute puppies and renting out my Caucasian fr "stud" duties.I've also acquired a Samoyed bt its still wt its mum..dogs prove more efficient than sm security guards...more importntly,I love 'em and since I'm nt much of a social person,they make good company.
Re: Why Do You Keep Your Pet? by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 11, 2014
^ that sounds more like it. Good reasons there...

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Keep Your Pet? by Apitch(m): 8:16am On Nov 11, 2014
I love big wild animals that can be controlled, fell in love with wolves and polar bears but because I can't handle them for now, I switched the love for caucasians.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Keep Your Pet? by Seun(m): 9:48am On Nov 11, 2014
Having a dog makes my place feel less empty when there's no one else around. His antics are often amusing despite his serious nature. Also, it's nice to have something to take care of. He's like a really low maintenance (I can ignore him when I'm busy and he'll be just fine) baby heh.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Caucasian Adult Male For Sale/exchange / Ibadan Dog Walk 'september 5' / This Snake Swallowed The Unknown (video, pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.