Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

HELP: Gaming Enquires - Gaming (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / HELP: Gaming Enquires (242865 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by embraze5: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2018
Please I have a video game center, How do I get an equipment that can time and monitor play time on my consoles?
Kindly help
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Craigbrown4076: 5:18am On Jan 02, 2019
embraze5:
Please I have a video game center, How do I get an equipment that can time and monitor play time on my consoles?
Kindly help

Very simple, you set the sleep timer on your television. Once the time elapses, the tele goes off. Lll

4 Likes

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by crafteck(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2019
Craigbrown4076:

Very simple, you set the sleep timer on your television. Once the time elapses, the tele goes off. Lll

I laugh
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Omosakin: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2019
Please anyone know how to make the fifa19 connect to ea server's
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by StyleAfos(m): 1:10am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by embraze5: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2019
Craigbrown4076:

But how do you get to know how much was really sold in your shop in your absence with this?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Abbeykabir2(m): 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Good afternoon sirs, I have a dell xt3 laptop and I've been trying to install some games on it but always come with diff kind of errors for diff games such as *dx 10.1 and 10.0 device not supported, fail to initialize due to d3dd 11.....* among others...
D specs are as shown in d pic below

What is d prob and what can I do to solve d issue
Thanks

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by derogba88: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Did FIFA 15 work
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by crafteck(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
Abbeykabir2:
Good afternoon sirs, I have a dell xt3 laptop and I've been trying to install some games on it but always come with diff kind of errors for diff games such as *dx 10.1 and 10.0 device not supported, fail to initialize due to d3dd 11.....* among others...

Thanks

U sha wan kill dis lappy
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Abbeykabir2:

Thanks
It's Second gen core i5 with Intel HD 3000 as onboard graphics which has dx10.1 as Max directx runtime environment for the hardware capability... The directx 12 there is just a software emulation.. So in simple terms u can't run many games at all from 2013. And many you'll run will be on low... Cos that card is weak.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Abbeykabir2(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2019
UknwownGuy:

It's Second gen core i5 with Intel HD 3000 as onboard graphics which has dx10.1 as Max directx runtime environment for the hardware capability... The directx 12 there is just a software emulation.. So in simple terms u can't run many games at all from 2013. And many you'll run will be on low... Cos that card is weak.
Thanks bro
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by frankobobby(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2019
Pls can I get link to download pes19 for ppsspp
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by yanpian: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2019
hello guys , if you like to play fifa 19 on nintendo with someone here is my Nintendo switch code : SW-0920–6632-8612 add me
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Abbeykabir2(m): 12:39am On Jan 17, 2019
UknwownGuy:

Pls can you suggest a list of possible games that might work on it
Thanks bro
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Chapmandrink: 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2019
derogba88:
Will pes 2019 work on my system with the following specs
HP elitebook 8440p
Intel core i7 2.80ghz
6gig ram
Window 10
Intel hd graphics

Yes it would, ma bro has similar
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 19, 2019
Abbeykabir2:

Pls can you suggest a list of possible games that might work on it
Thanks bro
s
Most games to 2011 should play at medium setting 1280*720
CoD black ops
All Cod Modern Warfare
Gta iv
Assassins creed to revelations u might have to reduce your resolution here
Nfs to hot pursuit, most wanted 2012 may have stutters at low res
FIFA to 14
Pes to 17
Splinter cell to blacklist
Burnout
To name a few
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Abbeykabir2(m): 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2019
UknwownGuy:
s
Most games to 2011 should play at medium setting 1280*720
CoD black ops
All Cod Modern Warfare
Gta iv
Assassins creed to revelations u might have to reduce your resolution here
Nfs to hot pursuit, most wanted 2012 may have stutters at low res
FIFA to 14
Pes to 17
Splinter cell to blacklist
Burnout
To name a few

Merci beaucoup....
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Ajadfem(m): 2:49pm On Jan 23, 2019
Please how can I enter cheats/code on dream league
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by blackjack21(m): 1:56am On Jan 26, 2019
hello guys,
pleasw what kind of game can my laptop play?

'Lenovo t420s
4gb ram
500hdd
core i5
2.5ghz
64-bit

i bought COD mwf and GTA, the COD didn't work so, i didn't bother installing the GTA.
a brother wanna catch fun, not just work.
help, s'il te plait.

Samsonh2
uknwownguy
donvalo
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by donvalo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2019
blackjack21:
hello guys,
pleasw what kind of game can my laptop play?

'Lenovo t420s
4gb ram
500hdd
core i5
2.5ghz
64-bit

i bought COD mwf and GTA, the COD didn't work so, i didn't bother installing the GTA.
a brother wanna catch fun, not just work.
help, s'il te plait.

Samsonh2
uknwownguy
donvalo

Gaming on PC requires u to av a dedicated video memory even if it's 1gb u can still manage to play some graphics demanding games at low settings but since ur spec didn't show that information try to upgrade ur ram to atleast 8gb.
U said u bought COD modern warfare u didn't state which of them if it's 1,2 or 3 or the remastered edition as well as d GTA u didn't say which dat u bought if it's GTA V or IV.
Note dat ur system needs to be installed with some prerequisites applications for ur games to work if not they won't. Update us with d stated infos inorder to assist and give u advice on kinda games ur Spec can run if d games in ur possession dnt meet d requirements. Thanks
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by joshuaarmani2: 5:07am On Jan 29, 2019
Hello guys,
I recently move to a country in Europe where Torrent has serious legal consequence. I've got myself a mid-end gaming PC. Lenovo Y520- 16gb ram, 4gb nvidia card, 2THdd etc... But the issue is I haven't download pes2019 or fifa19. The semester is over and I'm bored af. (plus winter cold). Please can anyone help me upload these games on Google drive or send me a link where I can download it without torrent? It's pretty expensive buying it here.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by donvalo(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2019
joshuaarmani2:
Hello guys,
I recently move to a country in Europe where Torrent has serious legal consequence. I've got myself a mid-end gaming PC. Lenovo Y520- 16gb ram, 4gb nvidia card, 2THdd etc... But the issue is I haven't download pes2019 or fifa19. The semester is over and I'm bored af. (plus winter cold). Please can anyone help me upload these games on Google drive or send me a link where I can download it without torrent? It's pretty expensive buying it here.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks.

Visit Ovagames.com
search for the games u want open d download links select google drive links nd do the I am not a robot tin. as well as the CAPTCHA tin. U will see d Google drive links staring at u. All d best.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by joshuaarmani2: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2019
donvalo:

Visit Ovagames.com
search for the games u want open d download links select google drive links nd do the I am not a robot tin. as well as the CAPTCHA tin. U will see d Google drive links staring at u. All d best.

Thanks a lot bro. I'll do that and let you know how it goes.

So i have visited the site and i kept doing the captcha thing (for like 20 times or more) but nothing happens. Please is there something i'm not doing right?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by donvalo(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2019
joshuaarmani2:

Thanks a lot bro. I'll do that and let you know how it goes.

So i have visited the site and i kept doing the captcha thing (for like 20 times or more) but nothing happens. Please is there something i'm not doing right?

leave dat site alone....use chrome browser. Open www.dlfox.com after it has finished loading u will see translate to English notification on d top right corner cos d language of d site is not English. Den after dat locate d search bar and search for ur game. Dis doesn't require any captcha. D download links wud be below d page of every game page u open.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (73) (Reply)

Updates And News / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.