Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

HELP: Gaming Enquires - Gaming (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / HELP: Gaming Enquires (243771 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by LZAA: 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2019
UchihaRhaegar:
can anyone help me with an option file for pes 2017 PC?
Option file or patch
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Marlodah(m): 4:31am On Oct 04, 2019
LZAA:

Well as per the power ish well ur power is bad and can be replaced
As per lens i would say it's better u jailbreak ur p3 and download some games
Head to alaba and get this done
As per price i can't really say but at least hold 10k
Thanks bro, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by babajero(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2019
LZAA:

Lots of things cause that on 360
Could be low current or faulty power pack
U can try this
Blow air into the power pack and then reconnect
Ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by zill16: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2019
pls who has COD black ops for PC?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by JohnWickLIVES(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
zill16:
pls who has COD black ops for PC?

Check oceanofgames... Just search that page on Google and you'll find all your needs.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by zill16: 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2019
JohnWickLIVES:

Check oceanofgames... Just search that page on Google and you'll find all your needs.

bruh, my problem is a bit more complicated.
i have COD black ops, but a few key files have been corrupted. hence i need to replace those files to get the game working.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 05, 2019
please what is the easiest way to to play ps2 games on ps3
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by johndany1: 9:46am On Oct 05, 2019
please I need assistance, any thought the amount it will cost to fix the focal point of a ps3 and 3D of Printers comfort trust there all variation can be hacked.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by JohnWickLIVES(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
zill16:

bruh, my problem is a bit more complicated.
i have COD black ops, but a few key files have been corrupted. hence i need to replace those files to get the game working.

Well the best way I always used to solve this was to use torrent and select files to download. You can actually use IDM to download torrent through cloud services. Browse about it, it's really simple.

2 Likes

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by zill16: 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2019
JohnWickLIVES:

Well the best way I always used to solve this was to use torrent and select files to download. You can actually use IDM to download torrent through cloud services. Browse about it, it's really simple.

thanks. I'll try.

1 Like

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Ahdunns(m): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Please
I need a working link, wer i can download konami pes 2019 for offline (andriod)
Jus so mad about this game but can't play it online tho.. Anyone who has it can contact me.

Team_freemode
Legout!
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by crafteck(m): 7:52am On Oct 10, 2019
iamtochai:
Hello FAM, my PS vita both analogue buttons ain't working thus I can't play adventures anymore. I'm based in IMO state and I would like to repair it. Any other solutions is also needed. Thanks

Send 2 arena
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by crafteck(m): 7:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Ahdunns:
Please
I need a working link, wer i can download konami pes 2019 for offline.
Jus so mad about this game but can't play it online tho..

Team_freemode
Legout!

What system
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Ahdunns(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
crafteck:

What system
Android phone (infinix hot 5 lite).
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Starboytwo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hello everyone, as economy be, na him make man dey reason diff ways...

I'm planning to delve into the game shop business... I have read tons of report on Google, nl etc but I need a real updated info... From my observation, I feel it should be lucrative, since all I gotta do is buy the game once, but I need you gurus to help me and give me real life info on the business....

I have a nice environment, lotta kids, I could get a shop, with a Max of 4 TV's tho.... I'm thinking about 3 ps3 plus a ps2 or just 4 of the 3...

I'm thinking a lotta things right now, pls you guys input will further help my ministry Biko, e jooor e dakun....

Cc crafteck
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by crafteck(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
Starboytwo:

I'm planning to delve into the game shop business... I have read tons of report on Google, nl etc but I need a real updated info... From my observation, I feel it should be lucrative, since all I gotta do is buy the game once, but I need you gurus to help me and give me real life info on the business....

I have a nice environment, lotta kids, I could get a shop, with a Max of 4 TV's tho.... I'm thinking about 3 ps3 plus a ps2 or just 4 of the 3...

I'm thinking a lotta things right now, pls you guys input will further help my ministry Biko, e jooor e dakun....

Cc crafteck

Its not as easy as u think
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Starboytwo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
crafteck:

Its not as easy as u think
what are the challenges i should look out for... I'm looking to get as much information as possible...

The place would sell for such business... There is also one game shop not very far and I been there once and its doing well... So many boys here, I have studied...

I have access to a good place, so i don't have rent issues, plus the light here is not bad... it's a normal shop and can contain 4 TV's... I'm planning to start with 2.... I just need more info... Pls tell me what you see
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by LZAA: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2019
Starboytwo:

Cc crafteck
Yes it's not that easy but the profit side is awesome
U also have to be wary of kids coming with uniforms to tap game cuz times don changegrin
The main thing is since u have the rent and light covered, make sure your systems are installed with games as against using discs
Good luck fam
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Starboytwo(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2019
LZAA:

Yes it's not that easy but the profit side is awesome
U also have to be wary of kids coming with uniforms to tap game cuz times don changegrin
The main thing is since u have the rent and light covered, make sure your systems are installed with games as against using discs
Good luck fam
thanks a lot... I'm planning to get a PS3... You have an idea of how much I'd get a good used one or new... Price range?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by LZAA: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
Starboytwo:
thanks a lot... I'm planning to get a PS3... You have an idea of how much I'd get a good used one or new... Price range?
Alaba should be at least 60-70 via used and they will also install games for a fee
Also get the ps2 as most kids still like it
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Starboytwo(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2019
LZAA:

Alaba should be at least 60-70 via used and they will also install games for a fee
Also get the ps2 as most kids still like it
60k for PS3 ?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by LZAA: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2019
Starboytwo:
60k for PS3 ?
Used
Brand new should be costlier
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by hopefulLandlord: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2019
LZAA:

Alaba should be at least 60-70
you mean PS4? PS3 is around 15-45 depending on if it's fat or slim, hard drive size and number/quality of pads etc

1 Like

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by LZAA: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
you mean PS4? PS3 is around 15-45 depending on if it's fat or slim, hard drive size and number/quality of pads etc
Oops my bad
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Robenna(m): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Pls I Always Download Demo Games Can Anyone Download Send Me Full Game?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Robenna(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
Real Pes No Crack Plss
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by princejenks(m): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2019
pls, can someone suggest very nice football games I can play for free on my infinix hot 7 that doesn't have ads or less ads. I've been checking on play store but the ones I've downloaded either have poor graphics, glitches or too many ads, plz help a brother here
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by LZAA: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
princejenks:
pls, can someone suggest very nice football games I can play for free on my infinity hot 7 that doesn't have ads or less adds. I've been checking on play store but the ones I've downloaded either have poor graphics, glitches or too many ads, plz help a brother here
Hate to tell u but most of em football games infact most games are filled with ads to make money
However if u want to get rid of them you MUST pay a fee which is usually between 2-4 thousand
Pes on android sucks big time
U might want to download FM or soccer manager or if u are a huge data user just download psppp
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by KolaDream: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2019
malikalhaj:

Yup , depends on the type and firmware U are on

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Elpacino481(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2019
KolaDream:

please can my ps4 slim be hacked. i'm on firmware 6.72. i really need games on it. please urgent reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (73) (Reply)

Updates And News / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.