Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

HELP: Gaming Enquires - Gaming (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / HELP: Gaming Enquires (243384 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by sheggsliveth: 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
typicalgamer:

Oga don't fret Bluetooth 2.0 pad will work flawlessly

Same with #1,500 USB pad will work flawlessly too on the PS3

Thanks for the feedback...been flexing it for some months now, it works flawlessly
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by HomerTimpson: 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
typicalgamer:

Yes sir it's replaceable with a YouTube tutorial you can do it yourself trust me

But if you don't trust yourself give it to a technician they'll act as if they're doing the best good in the world so as to rip you off

But back in my day most of my PS2 have fans but the said fan ain't working and my PS2 played fine

Hell even the one I have at home the fan not working but still play perfectly ok after all these years
thanks sire but what abt if its not bringing out visuals,its been a while its been used and it displays white & black once in a while or not display or bring round at all? Thanks sire
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by typicalgamer(m): 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2020
HomerTimpson:
thanks sire but what abt if its not bringing out visuals,its been a while its been used and it displays white & black once in a while or not display or bring round at all? Thanks sire

Then it has a picture IC fault that's a big problem since it has no permanent fix just a short-term fix

But if you can find a scrap PS2 same model with yours and has a working picture IC a technician can run it for you hell even nowadays technician has spare picture IC in shops
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by typicalgamer(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2020
sheggsliveth:

Thanks for the feedback...been flexing it for some months now, it works flawlessly

Keep on flexing my dude keep on flexing
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by HomerTimpson: 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2020
typicalgamer:

Then it has a picture IC fault that's a big problem since it has no permanent fix just a short-term fix

But if you can find a scrap PS2 same model with yours and has a working picture IC a technician can run it for you hell even nowadays technician has spare picture IC in shops
how much do you think that will cost ?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by typicalgamer(m): 7:15am On Aug 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
how much do you think that will cost ?

Back in my day in 2011 it cost me about 4 thousand naira to repair it don't know about nowadays price though

But I reckon you get a slim PS2 those hardly have picture IC fault
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by HomerTimpson: 7:36am On Aug 24, 2020
typicalgamer:

Back in my day in 2011 it cost me about 4 thousand naira to repair it don't know about nowadays price though

But I reckon you get a slim PS2 those hardly have picture IC fault
yea those were my gaming years too but this 2 ps2 belong to my uncle,they were used for business and abandoned for long,house was boring and so i asked him to release one for me but discovered they are both faulty. I stay in Remo of Ogun state and don't know where to repair one,it was easy back in Ibadan as we have many experts in game repairs in dugbe(and pls can i give it to those normal technicians that repair tvs,radios e.t.c
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by typicalgamer(m): 11:30am On Aug 24, 2020
HomerTimpson:
yea those were my gaming years too but this 2 ps2 belong to my uncle,they were used for business and abandoned for long,house was boring and so i asked him to release one for me but discovered they are both faulty. I stay in Remo of Ogun state and don't know where to repair one,it was easy back in Ibadan as we have many experts in game repairs in dugbe(and pls can i give it to those normal technicians that repair tvs,radios e.t.c

A good normal technician can have an idea on how to sort it out because it ain't that complicated

but I strongly recommend a console technician
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by HomerTimpson: 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
typicalgamer:

A good normal technician can have an idea on how to sort it out because it ain't that complicated

but I strongly recommend a console technician
me too precisely...i'll wait till i can get one. Thanks man,i do appreciate your time and contributions
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by cristy149: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
shey person no get ps4 wey dey fit sell for me ni .abeg
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by David2O(m): 2:12am On Aug 27, 2020
I downloaded Dream league 2019 on android version 4.4 with 512 ram but unable to play. It opens, then suddenly closes while loading. How do I fix this?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by sadafansari: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Did you check this new *Mode* in TABS Campaign?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZImb7g1zTY
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by CoachOore: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2020
how many mb is needed to play call of duty....
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by cristy149: 2:31am On Aug 31, 2020
CoachOore:
call of duty isn't not for you if you are making a post with the word "mb" ...you should ask gb
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by OziSensei(f): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
CoachOore:

Most of the data consumed by COD mobile is from downloading and updating; you'd use around 2GB+ to do that. Once you've already installed it, the gameplay itself doesn't use much MB; you can play enough games with 50 - 100MB.

But if you were referring to COD Warzone...
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by TunechiM: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2020
pls where can i get modified fifa 20 for a low end pc
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Achilles100: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
Kinzeyfranks:
Hello bosses,

I want to buy a laptop(foreign Used) but I am kind of confused on which laptop is the best for me. I just want a Perfect laptop with good processor speed graphics card that can play GTA 5(gaming) for me and carry other heavy softwares.

So, I am contemplating on buying either Dell E6530, or Dell E6540, or Dell E6520, or Dell E6430, or Dell E7440.

I would like to know which laptop is the best among the ones I mentioned above?

Can my 70k budget afford me any of the mentioned laptops.

Are there other laptops better than the ones I mentioned my 70-75k can afford me? Please recommend.

Is there any alienware laptop Be it Dell or Hp my budget can afford me?

However, regardless of any laptop I would buy the minimum spec I want is;

*Core i7, processor speed of about 2.8-3.3Ghz, keyboard light, turbo speed of 3-4.0Ghz, 8gb ram, 500-750gigabyte HDD, 4hours battery life, high quality nvidia graphics card to carry GTA 5, and video memory of 2-3gb*

Are there laptops with the specs I just mentioned above that my budget can afford me?

I bought my system early this year at 85k
Core i5-4310U
4GB RAM
500GB HDD
Intel HD 4000
Like 3-5hrs battery depending on my usage

After pandemic, the same system is now 140k.

With those specs , they reason 200 - 250k.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Michaelcas(m): 7:38am On Sep 09, 2020
Who got an Xbox One account for sale with games purchased in it?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by omomoshqur: 4:50am On Sep 10, 2020
PS4 slim glacier white 500gig available for sale.call or WhatsApp 08060655322

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Alexander150: 9:07am On Sep 10, 2020
Hey guys I need a U K used gaming laptop with a good battery.
Budget is 150k maximum.
Please drop suggestions on which brand I should go for and where to get reliable sellers
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by DriggityDre: 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Alexander150:
Hey guys I need a U K used gaming laptop with a good battery.
Budget is 150k maximum.
Please drop suggestions on which brand I should go for and where to get reliable sellers
HP 15z might fit that. Check for more tho.
Not that easy to find a heavy gaming PC around 150k sha.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by goldonome(m): 9:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
what does Belgium and uk used game means
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by goldonome(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
what does Belgium and uk used game mean
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by DriggityDre: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2020
goldonome:
what does Belgium and uk used game means
Na 9ja slang na XD
In general, it means something that isn't newly bought.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by SirMichael1: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kinzeyfranks:
Hello bosses,

I want to buy a laptop(foreign Used) but I am kind of confused on which laptop is the best for me. I just want a Perfect laptop with good processor speed graphics card that can play GTA 5(gaming) for me and carry other heavy softwares.

So, I am contemplating on buying either Dell E6530, or Dell E6540, or Dell E6520, or Dell E6430, or Dell E7440.

I would like to know which laptop is the best among the ones I mentioned above?

Can my 70k budget afford me any of the mentioned laptops.

Are there other laptops better than the ones I mentioned my 70-75k can afford me? Please recommend.

Is there any alienware laptop Be it Dell or Hp my budget can afford me?

However, regardless of any laptop I would buy the minimum spec I want is;

*Core i7, processor speed of about 2.8-3.3Ghz, keyboard light, turbo speed of 3-4.0Ghz, 8gb ram, 500-750gigabyte HDD, 4hours battery life, high quality nvidia graphics card to carry GTA 5, and video memory of 2-3gb*

Are there laptops with the specs I just mentioned above that my budget can afford me?
This spec for 70k? Double your budget bro or minimize your spec cause you can't get it for less than 100k.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Fernandinho: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Guys, Please I'd like to know the Pros and Cons of a Hacked PS4 before making decision on which to get. Responses will be highly appreciated.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by MATURELION: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Fernandinho:
Guys, Please I'd like to know the Pros and Cons of a Hacked PS4 before making decision on which to get. Responses will be highly appreciated.

Pros:

(1) saves you alot of money on paying for games, downloading with data and buying disk but you need to know someone who can install games on the hacked console, as for me I already have someon who does that and he does this for 4k per game, my ps4 storage is full at the moment and I'm looking to expand

(2) no need to update the hacked ps4 every now and then cos normal unhacked ps4 chops alot of data and will always be checking for update to patch potential hacks and all that

(3) no need for monthly or yearly psn account, cos in order to use unhacked ps4 with digital games you'll need a playstation account which I think you have to pay for

Cons:

(1) can't game online or do anything with the console on the internet cos the hacked console is suppose to remain offline and disconnected from the internet else it could update and block the hack

I don't know if I listed everything but these are the basic ones, to be honest as a Nigerian you should get a hacked ps4 cos unhacked own will cost you even more money in terms of data after you've paid for it
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by Fernandinho: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
MATURELION:

Pros:

(1) saves you alot of money on paying for games, downloading with data and buying disk but you need to know someone who can install games on the hacked console, as for me I already have someon who does that and he does this for 4k per game, my ps4 storage is full at the moment and I'm looking to expand

(2) no need to update the hacked ps4 every now and then cos normal unhacked ps4 chops alot of data and will always be checking for update to patch potential hacks and all that

(3) no need for monthly or yearly psn account, cos in order to use unhacked ps4 with digital games you'll need a playstation account which I think you have to pay for

Cons:

(1) can't game online or do anything with the console on the internet cos the hacked console is suppose to remain offline and disconnected from the internet else it could update and block the hack

I don't know if I listed everything but these are the basic ones, to be honest as a Nigerian you should get a hacked ps4 cos unhacked own will cost you even more money in terms of data after you've paid for it

This was helpful. Thanks
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by mattmogan88: 11:27am On Sep 17, 2020
Please I need original PS3 controller, am in anambra
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by dyrane(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2020
TunechiM:
pls where can i get modified fifa 20 for a low end pc

The repacks aren't out yet. But you can buy the originals on steam���

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (73) (Reply)

Updates And News / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.