Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

HELP: Gaming Enquires - Gaming (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / HELP: Gaming Enquires (243113 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by AyarmBoye(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
qboifrnd:
please I need help guys, I have a jailbreak ps4. anytime I want to play game I'll need to use the internet and load the jailbreak file (I use kora218) after that next time I try to play it crashes. please any more stable jailbreak page recommendation please. my version is 7.50. I'll really appreciate your help here.
its the 7.50 .... you will need to upgrade to 7.55 to enjoy offline caches
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vower(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2021
Who dey game on Xbox game pass Ultimate for Android here?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by arazanbal: 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
there is nothing like gamepass for Android nor to talk of the ultimate version. it just for console and PC, but you can download the Xbox gamepass app and use ur console remote play to be playing the games on your mobile via cloud gaming.

NOTE: not all games support cloud gaming, but you can enjoy Forza horizon 5 on it

vower:
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vower(m): 2:09am On Dec 01, 2021
arazanbal:
there is nothing like gamepass for Android nor to talk of the ultimate version. it just for console and PC, but you can download the Xbox gamepass app and use ur console remote play to be playing the games on your mobile via cloud gaming.

NOTE: not all games support cloud gaming, but you can enjoy Forza horizon 5 on it

The Bleep are you saying. Did you do any research at all b4 leaving this comment? You can play Xbox cloud game literally on anywhere except TV now. Android, iPhone,pc,Xbox one

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vower(m): 2:11am On Dec 01, 2021
arazanbal:

Bro I've been playing all sorts of games on Xbox cloud gaming without owning an Xbox. It's already really good. Just need very fast internet with unlimited plan
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by arazanbal: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2021
you are the one that really don't know what you saying. the op ask if there is" ultimate gamepass for Android" note that quote, just as it is on console and PC and i responded by saying it note available on Android phones but you can play your console games via xcloud using your phone understand this. Microsoft don't have a native gamepass subscription for Android[color=#006600][/color]

vower:
The Bleep are you saying. Did you do any research at all b4 leaving this comment? You can play Xbox cloud game literally on anywhere except TV now. Android, iPhone,pc,Xbox one
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by arazanbal: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2021
that a big lie. you can't play xbox/stream games on your phone via xcloud without owning games on a console or PC. even if you don't have access to the console or pc but as long the xbox app/gamepass app is already sync with the console you can play. it not like just waking up and pick up ur driod phone and download xbox games and begin to play the games without owning them first or gamepass subscription. NOTE once does games are deleted from your console. you can't play them via cloud because it will not be available. i am talking from experience. you can ask Google for more info

vower:
Bro I've been playing all sorts of games on Xbox cloud gaming without owning an Xbox. It's already really good. Just need very fast internet with unlimited plan
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vower(m): 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2021
arazanbal:
you are the one that really don't know what you saying. the op ask if there is" ultimate gamepass for Android" note that quote, just as it is on console and PC and i responded by saying it note available on Android phones but you can play your console games via xcloud using your phone understand this. Microsoft don't have a native gamepass subscription for Android[color=#006600][/color]

Listen I have nothing to gain by lying. Game pass Ultimate subscription is not exclusive to just Xbox,anyone can own it without having anything to do with Xbox. Just buy the subscription and download game pass from website,it's not available for Nigeria now,or you can download it on playstore when you use VPN. Once you log in you can play any game that's available for Xbox cloud. I am playing now,I don't own an Xbox. I have no reason to lie to you. You can also check YouTube. This argument is pointless
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vower(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
arazanbal:
that a big lie. you can't play xbox/stream games on your phone via xcloud without owning games on a console or PC. even if you don't have access to the console or pc but as long the xbox app/gamepass app is already sync with the console you can play. it not like just waking up and pick up ur driod phone and download xbox games and begin to play the games without owning them first or gamepass subscription. NOTE once does games are deleted from your console. you can't play them via cloud because it will not be available. i am talking from experience. you can ask Google for more info

When you don't know something just shut up and learn. Stop miss informing others

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vower(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
arazanbal:

Which op are you talking about? Me?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by arazanbal: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
you are the one mis informing people and you refuse to shut d Bleep up. i will say it again it requires gamepass to play via xcloud or games your already own. look at what the app says regarding this Forza horizon 5. you need gamepass to play

vower:
When you don't know something just shut up and learn. Stop miss informing others

Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vower(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
arazanbal:

I don't own an Xbox. I just payed for Xbox game pass Ultimate and have been playing view cloud with their game pass app or web browser
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vower(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
arazanbal:
you are the one mis informing people and you refuse to shut d Bleep up. i will say it again it requires gamepass to play via xcloud or games your already own. look at what the app says regarding this Forza horizon 5. you need gamepass to play

yes you need game pass Ultimate subscription,but you don't need to own an Xbox to play via cloud like you said. That's what I'm saying. And my initial question was who was gaming with Xbox game pass Ultimate on Android.

Now do you still stand on Ur opinion that you must own the games to play them on your phone via remote play and that's the only way to play Xbox game on Android? Or you've been educated?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by arazanbal: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
well if it you then i your question is not asked in the proper manner, my response was no naitive gamepass subscription for Android or iPhones

vower:
Which op are you talking about? Me?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vower(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
arazanbal:

do you have game pass Ultimate subscription?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vower(m): 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
vower:
this was my initial question,anyone using game pass Ultimate to play cloud games would have understood
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by arazanbal: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
don't you see your account in the middle of your screenshot do u think without logging you account does games will show ?? i also shared screenshot from mine as well, now look at my screenshot carefully and you that forza after install you see gamepass required to play.

NOTE: the reason why you are even playing the mideium is because it even install in ur console

quote author=vower post=108119259] When you don't know something just shut up and learn. Stop miss informing others[/quote]
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vower(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
arazanbal:
don't you see your account in the middle of your screenshot do u think without logging you account does games will show ?? i also shared screenshot from mine as well, now look at my screenshot carefully and you that forza after install you see gamepass required to play.

NOTE: the reason why you are even playing the mideium is because it even install in ur console

quote author=vower post=108119259] When you don't know something just shut up and learn. Stop miss informing others
lol. I've never owned an Xbox console in my life. I'm a PlayStation fan. Anybody can create an Xbox account,just buy gamepass or gamepass ultimate subscription. You don't have to own a console to play games from cloud,you get it?
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by arazanbal: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2021
this is the question you asked because you did not put via xcloud i assume you talking about a naitive gamepass subscription for Android. next time do it properly by saying who dey game on xbox gamepass ultimate on Android via xcloud.

vower:
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vower(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
arazanbal:

Wrong @bolded . Stop misinforming people
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vower(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
arazanbal:
this is the question you asked because you did not put via xcloud i assume you talking about a naitive gamepass subscription for Android. next time do it properly by saying who dey game on xbox gamepass ultimate on Android via xcloud.

but you said you can't play Xbox games on Android via cloud unless it's by remote play,you have to own and Xbox and the Xbox games have to be installed on your console. This is what you said. Stop forming smart after fooling yourself in a public forum showing off your ignorance
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vower(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2021
arazanbal:

Xbox game pass Ultimate for Android is a thing
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by arazanbal: 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
honestly can you just download xbox Android app now either the gamepass app or the oda xbox app and just register and start to play games/stream via xcloud without you owning any game or having a gamepass subscription does it make sense to you.

vower:
Wrong @bolded . Stop misinforming people
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by arazanbal: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2021
go and read my comment properly and stop twisting it guy. stop been in a hurry to type. do you even understand the meaning of REMOTE PLAY ?? you are the one fooling yourself like shit honestly because you dont read and dont even know the meaning of REMOTE PLAY.
[
quote author=vower post=108119939]but you said you can't play Xbox games on Android via cloud unless it's by remote play,you have to own and Xbox and the Xbox games have to be installed on your console. This is what you said. Stop forming smart after fooling yourself in a public forum showing off your ignorance[/quote]
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by vower(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
arazanbal:
honestly can you just download xbox Android app now either the gamepass app or the oda xbox app and just register and start to play games/stream via xcloud without you owning any game or having a gamepass subscription does it make sense to you.

yes. You can download the app and then subscribe to gamepass ultimate. And just start playing/streaming games. It's just like that guy.

It's like Netflix,you can download the app but you'll have to subscribe to the service b4 you can start steaming movies. Same thing for game pass Ultimate. Just subscribe and play games online with Ur phone.
Re: HELP: Gaming Enquires by arazanbal: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
it now you are getting my point that without subscription it will not work but your initial comments up there says other wise. i res my case

vower:
yes. You can download the app and then subscribe to gamepass ultimate. And just start playing/streaming games. It's just like that guy.

It's like Netflix,you can download the app but you'll have to subscribe to the service b4 you can start steaming movies. Same thing for game pass Ultimate. Just subscribe and play games online with Ur phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (73) (Reply)

Updates And News / Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.