Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,876 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? (1900 Views)

#ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back / Opinion: Our Government Should Remove "STATE OF ORIGIN" In Filling Forms / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 02, 2014
#whereareourgirls #whereareourgirls #whereareourgirls #whereareourgirls #whereareourgirls #whereareourgirls
#whereareourgirls
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by Kokorokoo: 1:53am On Nov 03, 2014
I am happy have realized Busharia is not the cure.
samento:
APC is a malaria drug that cure malaria fast. Nigeria is sick and APC will surely cure it of its sickness. Even fast too.
Re: Where Are The Chibok Girls Our Government Promised To Return On Monday? by FuckkME(f): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2022
omenka:
I wanted them to be released the very day they were reported abducted. I want absolute peace up north so when the time comes for the northerners to excise their franchise, they won't be scared to do so without having their heads and limbs blown apart!!

Now, can you answer the question
dear Ofuul-nka is there Peace in the north now that ur lord Buhari is president

By the way I haven't seen ur comment on the boko haram attack at Kuje prison

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Asks Female Congregation "Remove Your Panties… So God Can Enter" / The Nigerian Nation Under General Buhari By Wole Soyinka / ALERT!!! Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists Drown In Lake Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.