Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. (2858 Views)

Straight From Uk Nissan Primera 1996 Saloon For Sale @ 500 / Used Nissan Sunny Ex Saloon For Sale - N400,000 / I Have This 2001 Honda Accord 2.0i Vtec Se Executive 4dr Saloon For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by ayodeji1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2008
99/2000 model nissan infinity saloon car for sale at a very good price.full option with leather seat too.the only but is that there is no car stereo or cd player in it.but the whole speakers are still intact.see pix and call ayodeji on 08058054334 to give you a good deal on it.

Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by ayodeji1(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2008
more pix.

Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by ayodeji1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2008
honda civic 96 for sale too.check the pix.a part of the interior is in my previous post.

Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by igwe11(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2008
Heyh ayodeji, what a nice ride you 'd got up there, i guess you have not gone through this post https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-182283.0.html.
pls do attache the VIN & the mileage ASAP
Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by ayodeji1(m): 3:03am On Nov 23, 2008
@ igwe 1,
thank you.but my take on the vin issue is that irrespective of what people paste on this forum for vin checks,it is still pertinent for the buyer or whosoever feels interested to come and see for him or herself and make checks personally.i feel vin postings on this forum is near irrelevant when advertising a car becuase who knows?the seller might decide to post a wrong or different vin.i feel it is not too much for interested people to come and view for themselves.thank you.
Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by Carshopper(m): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2008
hmm, the rules of engagement on the forum say post vin, why cant we all just behave like mature people and respect what the forum says and i believe that same respect will be given back to you. posting the wrong vin would show you up to something bad, but if you trust what you giving out then you need not fear about giving out the vin. we all have agreed on this issue of vin checks, lets keep it that way.abi you would like to spend your money on something that is not worth the price. with that said what is your price
Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by ayodeji1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2008
@carshopper,
with all due respect sir,you are getting really wrong.i dint say i was posting a wrong vin.i just gave my opinion.i feel that it is best that the buyer sees what he wants to buy and thus runs his own research himself.as the saying goes that seeing is believing.i may be wrong though,but thats my opinion.
Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by Carshopper(m): 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2008
no hard feelings oo, i feel since we all agreed to this VIN thing we all should comply, i understand your point
Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by igwe11(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2008
ayodeji1:

@ igwe 1,
      thank Ubut my take on the vin issue is that irrespective of what people paste on this forum for vin checks,it is still pertinent for the buyer or whosoever feels interested to come and see for him or herself and make checks personally.i feel vin postings on this forum is near irrelevant when advertising a car becuase who knows?the seller might decide to post a wrong or different vin.i feel it is not too much for interested people to come and view for themselves.thank you.
Potential buyers are not restricted to lagos state only.perhaps there is nothing like openness,I guess it takes nothing to be honest.
If you feel that the VIN could be to your own disadvantage I will understand, but this is not my rule, its applied to everybody.
I wish you all the best in your sales only am afraid I will still have to ask you for your advertised vehicle's VIN again.
Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by dikoko(m): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2008
what did u expect from a cotonou car dealer,first there is no car stereo,then most cars there come in from europe and they do not come with vin
Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by ayodeji1(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2008
@igwe 1,
my brother,no be so.you have a point though concerning people outside of lagos.i will post the vin soon.probably by weekend cos im always buzy on weekdays.u know how this work be,cotonou today,seme tomorow.its not easy my brother.the car is at a car stand displayed for sale.i will make sure i paste the vin so that you will check yourself and know that my cars are grade one cos u have started thinking negatively.expect it soon abeg.

@dikoko,
na wa for u o!first,the car is lagos cleared.2nd,u have finally concluded that cotonou cars are useless.but let me make a point clear now,cotonou cars are far better than those cars u buy on lagos port.quote me.concening car stereo,atleast you buy what your money can afford.if you want a car with factory stereo,they are very plenty as well.third,concerning what u wrote about vin,i can deduce that u have not been there to check for yourself.u based ur conclusion on hear say.please,endeavour to go there even to sight see.atleast,its part of experience.
Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by igwe11(m): 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2008
@ayodeji,
Well said, i know for sure that your car will sell so fast having trusted you for quality,
so brother am looking forward to the day you become no. 1 auto merchant on NL.
More grease to your elbow while I wait for the VIN.
Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by walegamat(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2008
nice cars you have got man, can you tell me the price i can get eod 2003 model, hope to read back from you
Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by tomialph(m): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2009
how much is the infinity going for? what is the location of the car, pls reply ASAP
Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by Sundaynig(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2009
plz check your cars before you buy coz i have made a mistake before i bought a jeep and i m suffering now.
Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by KunleA2(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2009
Sundaynig:

plz check your cars before you buy coz i have made a mistake before i bought a jeep and i m suffering now.

What do you mean. Can u explain further?
Re: Nissan Infinity Saloon For Very Good Price.check It Out. by ayodeji1(m): 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2009
this car don go since last year o!this thread reminds me of when i just joined nairaland.i think this was even my first car advert on the forum.funny how time flies.

igwe 1:

@ayodeji,
Well said, i know for sure that your car will sell so fast having trusted you for quality,
so brother am looking forward to the day you become no. 1 auto merchant on NL.
More grease to your elbow while I wait for the VIN.

@igwe,
more like your prayers for me back then is now coming to pass.igwe,u are just too wonderfull!thanks.today im now a titled chief.infact two titles for me alone!im using this medium to say a very big THANK YOU to all the nairalanders and also nairaland connects who have patronised me so far.

ayodeji1,
ONWA NA-ETILI OHA 1,of nairaland
OTUNBA/SERIKI of nairaland autos.your secured link to all automobile transactions.

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Clean Mack Diesel Tanker Truck - Stainless Steel (11,000 Litres) / Wanted! Jincheng & Q- Bike Motorcycles! / Nissan Primera 1998 Saloon,lift Back For Quick Sale(tinkan Cleared)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.