Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Admin Or Partener Needed @ my site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Admin Or Partener Needed @ my site (651 Views)

Are You In Need Of An Admin Or Content Creator On Your WP Blog. Let's Roll / Admin Or Partener Needed @ my site / Help Needed- My Blog Has Been Disabled, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin Or Partener Needed @ my site by king32(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
Admin Or partener Needed @ my site

For those people that are interested pls! Get in tourch with us by contacting me with the following

Untonaijaready@gmail.com

Pls! We are very serious with this Pls! Only those of you that are interested should click the below link to check the site out think you (Click Here)

We hope for successfull buisness with you from now tin Ness month
Re: Admin Or Partener Needed @ my site by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
king32:
Admin Or partener Needed @ www.Nairasky.ML

For those people that are interested pls! Get in tourch with us by contacting me with the following

Untonaijaready@gmail.com

Pls! We are very serious with this Pls! Only those of you that are interested should click the below link to check the site out think you (Click Here)

We hope for successfull buisness with you from now tin Ness month
Your site needs editing badly d background color is too dark
cant read a thing I even increased my screens brightness but still d same
Re: Admin Or Partener Needed @ my site by king32(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Ok just add me up on 2go with oviedeking let's talk
Re: Admin Or Partener Needed @ my site by nonilmp3: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2014
bad website design and poor domain
Re: Admin Or Partener Needed @ my site by degreen: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
you don't have a website op
Re: Admin Or Partener Needed @ my site by nonilmp3: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2014
who told you that

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Any Idea On How To Create A School Website / don't try it / Best & Affordable Web Hosting Company In Nigeria - Cheap But Reliable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.