Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Attention To Details For The Love Of Perfection At Your Events - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Attention To Details For The Love Of Perfection At Your Events (487 Views)

MISS BEAUTIFUL NIGERIA pageant 2018 Theme: BEAUTY AND ROYALTY / 72-year-old Wedded The Love Of His Life, 23- Year-old Miss Chinonyerem / Contact Details For Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention To Details For The Love Of Perfection At Your Events by kart042000(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2014
Dear Readers,

One of the most interesting thing about been a person in a free country or dare I say a free world is that you can be who you want to be or do what you want to do.

I love to call myself a lot of things, but for the purpose of this forum; I would love to call myself a PERFECTIONIST,a lover of BEAUTY and BEAUTIFUL things.

I love to host and entertain amazing parties, so my dearest readers, I welcome you to my world. Visit us at www.esthetiqueconsult.com for all your event planning, image consulting needs.

Our professional consultants are on-hand to help you get ready for that important occasion. Click on our life style blog to get inspirations ,style tapes and financial advice.

(1) (Reply)

Plan Your Upcoming EVENT For Free Promo Is On Again! / Police Officers Help Deliver Baby On Philadelphia Train / Guinness Plc Creativity Video Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.