Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,750 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Tonto Dikeh Is Looking For Someone To Come Svck Her Br*ast (see What She Wrote) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Is Looking For Someone To Come Svck Her Br*ast (see What She Wrote) (1128 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs / Tonto Dikeh Is Looking For Someone To Come Suck Her Breast (see What She Wrote) / Tonto Dikeh Is 28! - Happy Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Is Looking For Someone To Come Svck Her Br*ast (see What She Wrote) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
I just wanna know if she’s ok or
high on something when she wrote
this, meanwhile who has the
answer?
http://dailytrumpeters..co.uk/2014/10/tonto-dikeh-is-looking-for-someone-to.html?m=1

Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Looking For Someone To Come Svck Her Br*ast (see What She Wrote) by nomabeeee(f): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
Haa op..dt pics was edited by u..I knw tonto is a crazy person..buh I'v seen dz pics and it had nothing of dt sort as a tag..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Is Looking For Someone To Come Svck Her Br*ast (see What She Wrote) by Ploy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
What is her pet monkey doing? She should give the monkey joor.

Next!

(1) (Reply)

See The Naija Billionaire Who Is One Of The Richest Woman In The World / Linda Ikeji To Sell Her Blog And Look For Her Mr Right / Guess Who!! 20 Years Ago Lola Omotayo Okoye Psquares Wife Throw Back Photo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.