Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Need Admission, - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Admission, (639 Views)

What You Need To Know If You Need Admission Into UNN / I Need Admission In Ghana. / I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Admission, by oluchiv(f): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2008
pls i neeed admission wat do i do cos i have written jamb 4 times and it seems like nothing is working
Re: I Need Admission, by snazzy82(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2008
iji

Re: I Need Admission, by delejames(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2008
snazzy82:

oluchi my sister, my name is ifeanyi from Anambra state schooled at FUTO.
see my sister it depends on what u want ok. and how u want it
i have be helping p/p academically since 2001 so ur case is nothing unless u r not in good terms with ur God
i believed that everything depends on how u dedicate it to ur own God
but still call me and tell me the university of ur choice, course and others on 08080580000.
admission is sure with those that truly believe it without doubt. don't listen to p/p when they make merry of ur failure, i know that the GOD i serve that made it 4 me will also make it for you and others that seeks his presence and help in the time of their trouble if truly u serve only him(b/c his is too jealous)

Hmmm, Pastor snazzy82 grin
Re: I Need Admission, by boy124: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2008
Hello,
Gaining admission in Nigeria is not a matter of prayer,it is a matter about who and who you know.Anyway i am not interested in all that rubbish.Are you interested in studying in Norway?Education is free over there if you are interested please kindly get in touch with me.
I am not charging you a dime.As i am only doing this for nigerians,cos of the pain and horror we all go through in gaining admissions.
any interested person should give me a call on 07033163275.Midnight call is allowed.I would put you through the process of gaining admission in Norway if you are interested.You just pay for your accomodation and other living expenses.
Thanks and take care
Re: I Need Admission, by pongwa(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2008
you see not everybody has the right information thats why pple say things that aint true, admission in nigeria is not by who u know but by merit, trust me i know, every uni has their own admission requirements u must understand that b4 u apply for admission for more reply
Re: I Need Admission, by boy124: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2008
Let me tell you this,I am not saying you can't gain admssion if you are not connected.But 99.9percent in this country is by who you know.Tell me what are their useless requirements students don't know.Some of them even go up to the extent of giving wrong admission criteria in Jamb.Now when you pass post-ume and you start admssion processing they would now tell you you are not qualified to be cleared. for admission.
Now tell me,what of someone that has the requirements and still not admmited?Do you that students now do their due dilegence before applying for any school.I know what i am saying because,so don't tell me what is not.
I have decided to have my degress abroad not in any useless Nigerian university that do not even rank among the top 50 universities in Africa,not to talk of the world.ONLY LIVING ON PAST GLORY
USELESS THINGS THAT CALLS THEMSELVES HIGHER INSTITUTIONS
Re: I Need Admission, by fsudoka: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2008
guy am interested on geting admission to norway,but plz i would like to ask again,IS IT 4REAL?how do i process an admission right 4rm nig to norway?well if u tink it possible plz feel me in ok? am festus 08032877537,08025268564,festo4all2000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Unaab Admission 08/09 / Is University Of Ibadan Going To Be Admitting Students(undergraduates) Next Year / School Directory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.