Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Are White Shorts With Zip,belt Holes Allowed In Camp? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are White Shorts With Zip,belt Holes Allowed In Camp? (1518 Views)

Should Hijabs Be Allowed In NYSC Camps? / A Corper's Tennis Shoes In Camp (funny Picture) / Are White Shorts With Zip,belt Holes Allowed In Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are White Shorts With Zip,belt Holes Allowed In Camp? by Ojisik(m): 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
Good evening NLders , I am a prospective Batch C Corp member. I had a chat with an ex-corper this evening and he said that white shorts with zip and white shorts with belt hole were not allowed in his camp because you will have to wear a black belt with the white shorts. The problem is I have bought 6 shorts.....all with zip and belt hole,please ex-corpers, are his claims true?

1. Are white shorts with zip allowed in camp?
2. Are white shorts with belt hole allowed in camp?
3. Are white shorts with zip and belt hole allowed in camp?
Re: Are White Shorts With Zip,belt Holes Allowed In Camp? by chukwuinya: 10:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
it all depends on the camp officers,mine had those features and no one stopped me from puting them on ,but to be on a safe side why not buy shorts without those features

(1) (Reply)

21 Yr Old Youth Corper Shot Dead In Benin. / All 2016 Batch A Corpers Posted To Oyo Lets Meet Here. / 15 Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Undergone NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.