Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,246 members, 7,846,156 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

God Is A Foolish Looser - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is A Foolish Looser (1785 Views)

Did I Make A Foolish Choice? / A Foolish Virgin (I) / Solomon: Was King Solomon Really A Wise Man Or A Foolish Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is A Foolish Looser by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
He lost every war against the misfortunes of those who believes in him. I am living testimony. He has failed me many times and I have nothing left. He is just a lazy arrsee and powerless as a stone. Fvking basstard God. I hate God
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by yungEX(m): 10:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
buhahahhahhahahahhahahaahahahHahahahhahahahhahahaaaahahahaahahahahabahhahahahahaahhahahahahahhahahahaahhhaha

I PRAY U DIE IN UR MISERY-
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by fortizo4u: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
Are you Born Again?,
Have you accepted Jesus As you Lord And Savior?
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by michaelwestern(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
frustratedman:
He lost every war against the misfortunes of those who believes in him. I am living testimony. He has failed me many times and I have nothing left. He is just a lazy arrsee and powerless as a stone. Fvking basstard God. I hate God

God never fails, however there are procedures to receiving things from God( not the holiness crap most churches). Am a living testimony to the fact that God still answers prayers.

The problem with christianity nowadays is that most churches focus on sin even though we are under grace, thereby leaving out relevant teachings of faith and how to receive things from God.

More than 90% of christians dont know about faith, miracles and how to receive from God.

I was once in your shoes, i almost became an atheist because of some stuffs i saw here. I thank God that i was accepted back by God because i went as far as cursing God.

I'll like to be your friend, there's still a lot of things about christianity that you dont know. let me know if you are on whatsapp or bbm so that we can connect.
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by timmy2409(m): 12:34am On Oct 29, 2014
yungEX:
buhahahhahhahahahhahahaahahahHahahahhahahahhahahaaaahahahaahahahahabahhahahahahaahhahahahahahhahahahaahhhaha

Model Christian right here, everyone.
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 29, 2014
yungEX:

Only thing I agree with in your comment.

1 Like

Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by olojaoke1(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2014
fortizo4u:
Are you Born Again?,
Have you accepted Jesus As you Lord And Savior?

And you think that's the only prerequisites to knowing the almighty
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by olojaoke1(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2014
michaelwestern:

God never fails, however there are procedures to receiving things from God( not the holiness crap most churches). Am a living testimony to the fact that God still answers prayers.

The problem with christianity nowadays is that most churches focus on sin even though we are under grace, thereby leaving out relevant teachings of faith and how to receive things from God.

More than 90% of christians dont know about faith, miracles and how to receive from God.

I was once in your shoes, i almost became an atheist because of some stuffs i saw here. I thank God that i was accepted back by God because i went as far as cursing God.

I'll like to be your friend, there's still a lot of things about christianity that you dont know. let me know if you are on whatsapp or bbm so that we can connect.

You make sense than most xtians i have met.

1 Like

Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by frank317: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2014
yungEX:

i pray u die in your ignorance and delusion.
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by nicechic(f): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2014
frustratedman:
Your Moniker says it all. U are indeed a frustrated man.May Mercy speak for u today IJN Amen
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by yungEX(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2014
frank317:

guy make una liv me na!! isit if u curse God dat God will bless u? Job suffered more than dis stupid Niccur & still didnt curse God!!

1 Like

Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by frank317: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2014
yungEX:

guy make una liv me na!! isit if u curse God dat God will bless u? Job suffered more than dis stupid Niccur & still didnt curse God!!

ok, if so, i pray you suffer more than the OP and be like job
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by yungEX(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2014
frank317:

ok, if so, i pray you suffer more than the OP and be like job
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahhaaaahahahhahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

This 1 is an I D I O T
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 29, 2014
Welcome to wisdom and truth. Indeed, a stone is more powerful than God. Now embrace knowledge and move on. Do not cry about the past. You have been emancipated. You are no longer a slave.

2 Likes

Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by honourhim: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2014
frank317:

You are an atheist, who are you praying to? You dey deceive yourself bro.
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by honourhim: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2014
frustratedman:

Since you stared abusing God have you become rich? Calm down bros. All hope is not lost. God will still show you mercy but calm down. What you are doing now is a fruitless effort pls.
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by honourhim: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2014
yungEX:

Bro this is wrong pls. This doesn't call for what are doing now. Even those who abused Christ he still prayed God to forgive them at the cross. Stephen did same for those who stoned him. Pls watch it. Thanks.
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by larrymoore(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2014
God is real!
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by gatiano(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2014
GOD is the originator, the creator , the most high, the best planner and the supreme etc, when He says be, nothing in this universe or any other universe can oppose. well brother, which GOD are you talking about? the God the whiteman introduced you too? that god is the devil, he answers only when you are filty along with him, and he never can like you, that devil can never love or like you because you are not of the condemned. the whiteman hates Jesus (the real Jesus) who was the prophet of GOD 2000 years ago, the whiteman likes the imagery Jesus he created for himself to enslave whoever believes in that picture of blue eyed Jesus and Mary. when you pray to that imagery white jesus and mary, you are directly praying to the devil. when you pray to the real Jesus of 2000 years ago, he cannot answer you because he is nothing but a prophet (may the peace of GOD be with him), and he cannot answer because he is dead. Who do you pray to? You pray to GOD, the creator of the heavens and the earth. praise and pray to GOD alone! why will GOD answer your prayers? He will definitely answer your prayers as long as you are sensible in what you are asking for, GOD is not a magician, neither is he a miracle performer.

The knowledge of who you are (knowledge of self), the knowledge of the devil, and the knowledge of GOD, goes a long way, sorry goes all the way in giving you rest of mind, peace of mind, happiness, life, fearlessness, and strength. once you know this three things, then you can tap into the knowledge of GOD and create things for yourself. NOTE: never be ridiculous in what you ask for.

who are you? they call you an african, you are not. the name "african" was derived from one of the many tribes in north africa that was defeated by the romans, then that general was called africanus etc. who are you? you are an asiatic black man, original, aboringinal, the maker, the owner and cream of the planet earth. The GOD of the universe.
you think i'm crazy, but that is the truth. if you are black, then you are a direct descendant of The Originator "GOD", just because we fell doesn't make us any less than that, but we just lost the knowledge of self and fell, nevertheless we are still GODs we the closed eyes and blocked ears.

Who is GOD? GOD is a Man just like me and you, but HE is supreme compare to any of us, He is supreme in knowledge, understanding and wisdom of the very last minute atom in this universe, if not He won't have told us that there are 200,000,000 atoms in 1 1/100 square inch. he told us the measurement of the whole planets of the universe as back as 1930s, white scientists had no clues of nothing then, it was GOD's information they copied. GOD has been around ever, he is now, so is the Jesus that all men is waiting for, but not that Jesus of 2000 years ago.

Who is the devil? the devil is the grafted man, skunk of the planet earth, the coloured man, (black is not coloured, never in your be deceived again) the coloured man is the whiteman (caucasian). he was grafted from the blackman in the laboratory by a black scientist 6000 years ago, to rule for 6 days. 1000 years to us is 1 day to GOD, so they were to rule for 6000 years, it ended 1914. these are the condemned and they are angry so they systematically bring hardship on the blackman by deceiving us with illusional riches and wealth, if this is what you pursue, you can get it but not from the devil posing as GOD.

when you pray, wash up yourself. mouth, nose, ears, feet and hands. remove all images, get a clean room, don't pray where women are exposing their thign, legs, arms and cleavages, or where people are shaking their asses in praise worship, GOD is not in such places. your room and your body is more than enough. stand or knee upright and bow. and pray in GOD's name. "in the name of GOD the creator of the heavens and the earth".

when you earn some money, do not go give to the pastor any ten percent, cos it does not belong to the pastor, It belongs to GOD. But GOD doesn't need it, He is the most beneficent. use that 10% to civilize people and feed the poor. i have my own explanation for this.

GOD loves you more that the wholeworld combine. he seeks you, and he wants you in Heaven at once. heaven is a condition, you do not need to die to go to heaven. it is where you are just happy, contended e tc. GOD taught us how to eat to stay healthy and live long. ever since i came in contact with the love of the living GOD, my life is happiness and fearlessness, and i'm just new to it. stay upright and submit to GOD.

frustratedman:

3 Likes

Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by yungEX(m): 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
honourhim:

Bro this is wrong pls. This doesn't call for what are doing now. Even those who abused Christ he still prayed God to forgive them at the cross. Stephen did same for those who stoned him. Pls watch it. Thanks.
ok u make sense guy

1 Like

Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by frank317: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
yungEX:

ok u make sense guy

foam brain... you need to be told what is wrong or right like a kid. no wonder you guys have to carry bible everywhere you go. of course you need to open it to know if cheating or fighting is bad.
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by yungEX(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
frank317:

foam brain... you need to be told what is wrong or right like a kid. no wonder you guys have to carry bible everywhere you go. of course you need to open it to know if cheating or fighting is bad.
hagahahahahahahaahah cant laff again o
Aint u dead yet stupid nyukkah! no quote me again if not? abi ogun fe pa e ni?
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by Clintosman(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
frustratedman:
Guy, lemme lend you my "Desert eagle" so you can end your miserable life.
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by wirelessssss(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
frustratedman:
www.nairaland.com/1963635/need
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by OasisofRefuge(f): 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2014
@op. it is well with you. sometimes it could looks like God is not seeing our situations but believe me he does. and he cares. he has not fail you, he have better plans for you. the fact that it doesn't work the way you expected, does not make him a loser in your case.
change your profile name to a more befitting name and reject negative words and declarations.
remember what you say, you believe and what you believe, you become.
the level at which you are now, its what Satan want for you. he want to frustrate you and make you believe God does not care about you, so he could torment you. but stand up to your feet and declear it. that you are not giving up. pray the more and serve God more. it's going to be fine. bless you sir

1 Like

Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by Tpave(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2014
God exists. Just have faith and believe in him and it shall be well with you. Personally, do your own thing and don't mind whatever is happening in churches today.Bless you guy.
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by Ranchhoddas: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2014
gatiano:
GOD is the originator, the creator , the most high, the best planner and the supreme etc, when He says be, nothing in this universe or any other universe can oppose. well brother, which GOD are you talking about? the God the whiteman introduced you too? that god is the devil, he answers only when you are filty along with him, and he never can like you, that devil can never love or like you because you are not of the condemned. the whiteman hates Jesus (the real Jesus) who was the prophet of GOD 2000 years ago, the whiteman likes the imagery Jesus he created for himself to enslave whoever believes in that picture of blue eyed Jesus and Mary. when you pray to that imagery white jesus and mary, you are directly praying to the devil. when you pray to the real Jesus of 2000 years ago, he cannot answer you because he is nothing but a prophet (may the peace of GOD be with him), and he cannot answer because he is dead. Who do you pray to? You pray to GOD, the creator of the heavens and the earth. praise and pray to GOD alone! why will GOD answer your prayers? He will definitely answer your prayers as long as you are sensible in what you are asking for, GOD is not a magician, neither is he a miracle performer.

The knowledge of who you are (knowledge of self), the knowledge of the devil, and the knowledge of GOD, goes a long way, sorry goes all the way in giving you rest of mind, peace of mind, happiness, life, fearlessness, and strength. once you know this three things, then you can tap into the knowledge of GOD and create things for yourself. NOTE: never be ridiculous in what you ask for.

who are you? they call you an african, you are not. the name "african" was derived from one of the many tribes in north africa that was defeated by the romans, then that general was called africanus etc. who are you? you are an asiatic black man, original, aboringinal, the maker, the owner and cream of the planet earth. The GOD of the universe.
you think i'm crazy, but that is the truth. if you are black, then you are a direct descendant of The Originator "GOD", just because we fell doesn't make us any less than that, but we just lost the knowledge of self and fell, nevertheless we are still GODs we the closed eyes and blocked ears.

Who is GOD? GOD is a Man just like me and you, but HE is supreme compare to any of us, He is supreme in knowledge, understanding and wisdom of the very last minute atom in this universe, if not He won't have told us that there are 200,000,000 atoms in 1 1/100 square inch. he told us the measurement of the whole planets of the universe as back as 1930s, white scientists had no clues of nothing then, it was GOD's information they copied. GOD has been around ever, he is now, so is the Jesus that all men is waiting for, but not that Jesus of 2000 years ago.

Who is the devil? the devil is the grafted man, skunk of the planet earth, the coloured man, (black is not coloured, never in your be deceived again) the coloured man is the whiteman (caucasian). he was grafted from the blackman in the laboratory by a black scientist 6000 years ago, to rule for 6 days. 1000 years to us is 1 day to GOD, so they were to rule for 6000 years, it ended 1914. these are the condemned and they are angry so they systematically bring hardship on the blackman by deceiving us with illusional riches and wealth, if this is what you pursue, you can get it but not from the devil posing as GOD.

when you pray, wash up yourself. mouth, nose, ears, feet and hands. remove all images, get a clean room, don't pray where women are exposing their thign, legs, arms and cleavages, or where people are shaking their asses in praise worship, GOD is not in such places. your room and your body is more than enough. stand or knee upright and bow. and pray in GOD's name. "in the name of GOD the creator of the heavens and the earth".

when you earn some money, do not go give to the pastor any ten percent, cos it does not belong to the pastor, It belongs to GOD. But GOD doesn't need it, He is the most beneficent. use that 10% to civilize people and feed the poor. i have my own explanation for this.

GOD loves you more that the wholeworld combine. he seeks you, and he wants you in Heaven at once. heaven is a condition, you do not need to die to go to heaven. it is where you are just happy, contended e tc. GOD taught us how to eat to stay healthy and live long. ever since i came in contact with the love of the living GOD, my life is happiness and fearlessness, and i'm just new to it. stay upright and submit to GOD.

This is why i love nairaland.You see and read all sort of things.
Re: God Is A Foolish Looser by Begino1: 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
look at the creature calling his creator foolish looser. you are a disgrace and a bastard for being so foolish. why don't you look for the source of your problems and pray to God to help you overcome instead of this your blasphemy. repent now or something worse than frustration may befall you. it's not too late for you.

(1) (Reply)

Mind Control Drugs Used By Ritualist And Robbers.. / Foreign Choir Singing Igbo Song "Bia Nuru" / The Apostolic Church Osogbo Making Way For Road Expansion. PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.