Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Nicki Minaj Claims She Never Screwed With Drake & Lil Wayne. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Claims She Never Screwed With Drake & Lil Wayne. (1012 Views)

Drama On Instagram As Another Woman Claims She's Carrying Davido's Baby / Is Davido’s Babe As Hot As He Claims She Is? See Her In New PHOTOS / Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Claims She Never Screwed With Drake & Lil Wayne. by Diffdeef(m): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nicki Minaj put the rumors to rest and clarified she never did the nasty with Drake, nor did she pounded the pavement with Lil Wayne. Both YMCMB rapper also confirmed that they never did the horizontal bop with Onika.
The three of them shared the essential information in Nicki's latest single "Only," which also features Chris Brown on the hook. The track will most probably land on her impending solo album The Pinkprint, which has been pushed back until December 15th.
P.S.: Note that in the track Drake raps, "I never f*cked Nicki, cause she got a man/But when that's over, then I'm first in line." Given the fact Minaj recently ditched her longtime boyfriend, Drizzy better cop him some Trojans.
Re: Nicki Minaj Claims She Never Screwed With Drake & Lil Wayne. by acenazt: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
hmmm i never chop rice before.
Re: Nicki Minaj Claims She Never Screwed With Drake & Lil Wayne. by golddeejay(m): 5:35am On Oct 29, 2014
me sef neva drink pure water befoore
Re: Nicki Minaj Claims She Never Screwed With Drake & Lil Wayne. by tuffgongjo(m): 9:03am On Oct 29, 2014
Me sef I never sleep before.
Re: Nicki Minaj Claims She Never Screwed With Drake & Lil Wayne. by Endougs(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2014
Please what is the meaning of amala
Re: Nicki Minaj Claims She Never Screwed With Drake & Lil Wayne. by tayoxx(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Me self never toast geh b4

(1) (Reply)

The Mistake I Made About Fela —weird MC / Emma Stone Is “obsessed” With Her Role On Broadway / Kanye West No Longer Interested In Having Sex With Wife Kim Kardashian ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.