Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Attention Please! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Attention Please! (534 Views)

Attention Please!! Contact Us For Your Financial Profesional Services. / Re: To All Nairalanders Attention Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Attention Please! by jomarq(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2008
Attention please!
Just to tell you the update about my last seminar I held in success digest extra on November15 2008. If you are among those that participate in the seminar, just call me with the tag number I give you to claim your own bonus via online
also we have this training at a glance
1: computer sales and services
2: computer installation
3: how to be a computer engineer
4: how to be a gsm engineer
5: how to be a forex trader
5: how to start a recharge card printing
BONUS (1) participate on any of this training and go away with zain free browsing configuration settings which we teach people with #10,000 on 15-11-2008 at sadc main hall.

BONUS (2) gets mtn configuration settings both free and paid one which we also sell at the rate of #8,000 flat.

BONUSES (3) get your own free website with free hosting account after the training.

BONUSES (4) get your own free mail2sms account which we open and activate for you.

NOTE: all our training is 100% practical one on one training in our office.
Contact us today to verify our integrity
Venue: 33, ejigbo rd idimu. By idimu bus stop ikotu road Lagos. Call: 08027725416 or 08064910919
Email: jomarqonline@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Incorporate/register Your Company In The United States Within 24hrs / A Crazy Offer To All Forumites / Information Marketing Business Will Make You Rich Before Xmas And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.