Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) (6448 Views)

Very Sharp And Clean 07 Toyota Camry Hybrid(spider)@900k @Ph City.0802578163 / Extremely Clean and Sound Reg 2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid for Sale - SOLD SOLD SOLD / Fhemmmy-Daddy's BIG DAY - 2007 Toyota Camry **Hybrid & Leather**Only 1.99M SOLDD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2008
If you have ever thought that One day Cars wont run only On fuel, Well Don't Think Too far, We're getting there with Hybrid Electric Vehicles

Hybrid Engines Runs between Mechanical and Electrical Energy, This Car doesn't Run 100% on Fuel, When you Stop and the car is running IT Switches

over to the Electrical Source of energy to run, It doesn't Use your Petrol.

The hybrid vehicle typically achieves greater fuel economy and lower emissions than conventional internal combustion engine vehicles (ICEVs), resulting in

fewer emissions being generated.

THE FIRST EVER HYBRID VEHICLE TO BE ADVERTISED, LIVE ON NAIJA SOIL.
CAMRY HYBRID ''FLOORS'' THE XLE FLAWLESSLY, RATED NUMBER 1 ON THE CAMRY TRIMS. Learn from the Best

LOADING. . . . .

Price is 4.5 million ( FIXED )
cool cool

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by danderson(f): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2008
Inspired M,

Pls more pics & mileage clue.
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2008
danderson:

Inspired M,

please more pics & mileage clue.

Mileage is below 40,000 miles,

Pictures are loading,

Have you heard of Plasma Cluster Ionizer Dual Air Conditioning System featured in New Model Split Units ? This car features it.

If youre highly interested Contact me immediately, THIS CAR WONT STAY LONG AT ALL.
cool cool
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by sunej(m): 10:22am On Nov 18, 2008
More info plz
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2008
sunej:

More info plz

The 2008 & 2009 Toyota Camry Hybrids are Carryovers from the 2007 Toyota Camry HYBRID

Leather Interior

Touch Screen Navigation System, Voice Activated GPS

Thumb Start / Stop Ignition

Hi Tech Plasma Cluster Ionizer A C ( you know what it means ? Plasmacluster works by artificially creating positive and negative ions that seek out and surround

harmful airborne substances, such as mold spores, microbes, fungi, odor, germs, and bacteria)

Dual Climate Control AC

SNAZZY all Digital Instrument panel

Premium Audio System,

Heated Front Seats

All and Lots More.

ONLY IN MY HYBRID

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by leye1234(m): 12:11am On Nov 19, 2008
is there a HYBRID mechanic in NIGERIA? Mr. HYBRID
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by evangy69: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2008
@Leye1234

Good thinking. It is a matter of look before you leap, otherwise you might need to import an hybrid Engr each time the car develops fault.

Inspire, any back-up plan for the eventual buyer.
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by 190: 12:52am On Nov 20, 2008
Inspired m wan kill us 4 Nland o, seun abeg com use KOBOKO chase inspired comot 4rm our land,
1st c-class worth 8m now hybrid, im only 25yrs and i knw virtually everytin abt camry's and knew abt
this hybrid since Jan this year, bt at my age 4m na 2 stat beta busines na and get a house and wife, not 4 a hybrid
i wish i cud even get any of these camrys or e.o.d 4 cheaper rates, anyway see the different camrys on show here, na hybrid dey front

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by folarina(m): 3:18am On Nov 20, 2008
@ Inspired _M

Nice car but please be careful the way you market an Hybrid car !

From experience I can tell you they can turn out to be a problematic my sis used to drive a Toyota Prius Hybrid .

At the moment I drive a Lexus RX300 and might be changing to Lexus RX400h in future ,so i have read up a bit about it Hybrid cars .

Hybrid car surely saves fuel no doubt about that (good for Ijebu's like me smiley smiley) ) but the electric battery has a life span (not sure maybe 7 or 8 years )

and can be expensive to replace .

It must never run out of fuel ( surely it is not good for any car to run out fo fuel ) but if it does car will still run on Electric battery and eventually drain out

the battery life ,battery is not rechargeable so replacement .

As per the mechanically part of it ,the principle is same like any other car so any qualified mechanic will be able to fix it .

In short Inspire i know you are a careful seller ,if possible try educate whoever buys this car more about the do's and don't .

My man you need to extra cover your back on this one ooooo, no be car for just anybody .

This baby is too clean and hence needs a clean and smooth bobo or sisi wey go look after am so that the owner go enjoy am .

Still waiting for your End of year bonanza , missed the obama's bonanza was really thoughtful of you .

For Inspired has spoken about any auto on Nairaland and he will deliver !!!!! grin grin grin
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2008
leye1234:

is there a HYBRID mechanic in NIGERIA? Mr. HYBRID

Theres a Big beal in Hybrid Vehicles, They are most fuel efficient Vehicles.

This is a 2.4L VVT-i 4 Cylinder Engine, that can be handled by any Certified Technician,

Honda Accords

Honda Civics

Honda Insights

Toyota Highlanders, Nissan Altimas

Toyota Prius, Hyundai Sonanta

Toyota Camrys all have Hybrid versions.

This car qualifies for a 5 years or 50,000 km Warranty Whichever Comes first Expressly Written from Inspired.

There are Certified Technicians in Nigeria that can handle rare malfunctions in Hybrid Vehicles
cool cool
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2008
High Voltage Inside

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2008
Note The Grills

Only for HYBRIDS
cool cool

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by 190: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2008
Inspired m wan kill us 4 Nland o, seun abeg com use KOBOKO chase inspired comot 4rm our land,
1st c-class worth 8m now hybrid, im only 25yrs and i knw virtually everytin abt camry's and knew abt
this hybrid since Jan this year, bt at my age 4m na 2 stat beta busines na and get a house and wife, not 4 a hybrid
i wish i cud even get any of these camrys or e.o.d 4 cheaper rates, anyway see the different camrys on show here, na hybrid dey front
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by 190: 3:16am On Nov 21, 2008
Inspired m wan kill us 4 Nland o, seun abeg com use KOBOKO chase inspired comot from our land,
1st c-class worth 8m now hybrid, I'm only 25yrs and i knw virtually everytin about camry's and knew about

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by igwe11(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2008
inspired_m, inspired_m, inspired_m,
How many time did I call you,
Do the right thing, show us the VIN.
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2008
evangy69:

@Leye1234

Good thinking. It is a matter of look before you leap, otherwise you might need to import an hybrid Engr each time the car develops fault.

Inspire, any back-up plan for the eventual buyer.

5 Years Warranty / 50,000 km, Whichever comes first.

Hybrid is the Way to Go, Most cars in the Next 10 years would come as Hybrid cos of the Partial Zero Emission which has No Significant effect on the Ozone Layer

Hybrid cars are Advanced Technology Partial Zero Emission Vehicles and are Eco - friendly, We need to save the Planet we live in.
cool cool
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2008
The Dash.

Thumb Ignition.
cool cool

NOTE : NOT ALL CAMRY HYBRID HAVE TOUCH SCREEN NAVIGATION SYSTEMS, HEATED LEATHER SEATS, AND JBL SOUND SYSTEMS OTHER OPTIONS ARE STANDARD, TOUCH SCREEN IN OPTIONAL.

MINE IS LOADED TO THE BRIM, WE GO FOR THE TOPMOST.

4.5 million ( FIXED )

08023050886, inspired_men@yahoo.com

4c Hogan Bassey Crescent, Western Avenue, Lagos.

KNOW YOUR DEALER

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by igwe11(m): 7:56pm On Nov 22, 2008
I heard this hybrid Camry does not have VIN due to its fragility syndrome but i doubt  since you don't sell cars that do not have VIN unless _ _ _ _
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by gbegbs: 4:49am On Nov 23, 2008
i respect this "inspired" of guy . even of all the down coments u still dey carry go with ur ad. dats cool. this could be the intro of good thing for naija . carry on inspired. anyone wan buy the car abeg call inspire 5 years warranty no be joke. wink
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2008
Aesthetics cool cool

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2008
Leather Interior,

Touch Screen Functions.

Hybrid, All the Way
cool cool

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2008
folarina:

@ Inspired _M
This baby is too clean and hence needs a clean and smooth bobo or sisi wey go look after am so that the owner go enjoy am .

Still waiting for your End of year bonanza , missed the obama's bonanza was really thoughtful of you

For Inspired has spoken about any auto on Nairaland and he will deliver !!!!!
grin grin grin

THE END OF THE YEAR GRAND PROMO GIVEAWAY VEHICLE IS LOADING, Just be Patient, The Biggest Masquerade Saves the Best for the Last Dance.

I CAN GIVE YOU A CLUE, ITS A BRAND NEW 2009 TOYOTA BRAND, 42 miles, ITS < > = 2 MILLION NAIRA, ITS ALREADY LIVE ON NAIJA SOIL wink wink

WATCH OUT.
cool cool
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2008
[size=15pt]Grand Promo Phase 1

ALL ROAD LEADS TO
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-199637.0.html
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2008
gbegbs:

i respect this "inspired" of guy . even of all the down coments u still dey carry go with ur ad. that is cool. this could be the intro of good thing for naija . carry on inspired. anyone wan buy the car abeg call inspire 5 years warranty no be joke. wink

Na Be Me, Na God.

2007 CAMRY HYBRID STILL AVAILABLE
cool cool

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2009
bencash,

this is 2007 camry hybrid, We;ve been there before cheesy cheesy cheesy Kudos to you.
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2009
[size=15pt]THIS CAR HAS BN SOLD

SOLD

SOLD
  cool cool
[/size]
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2009
Ono,

Holly

Holly

Holly

Holly Trinity  grin grin

Speaking in Coded Terms  grin grin
Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by inspiredm(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2010
[size=13pt]HAPPY 50TH INDEPENDENCE

For the Best Automobile Needs ? Call 08023050886 or email via enquiries@BLOCKED
[/size]

Re: 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid (You've Never Seen This Before) by playahP(m): 1:58am On Sep 18, 2011
Please im interested in the car,
call me on 07060714217,

i am highly highly interested bro

(1) (Reply)

Clean Tokunbo 1999 Honda Crv: N1.3m / Nissan Xtrail 2008 4wd Leathers Fulloption Used...1.55m NOW!!! / 3 units of 2014 Toyota Rav4 Tokunbo In Ibadan@6.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.