Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD - NYSC (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (35983 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Batch C14 Lagos / Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by Claroo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
ebrahyym:
Just take off, Kano to Iseyin
Safe Journey.....Enjoy Camp

1 Like

Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by iambrian: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
tescoleps:
Pls who's going from Lagos to Oyo? Ojota precisely

I'm looking for someone also
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by tescoleps(f): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
iambrian:

I'm looking for someone also
I'm planning 2 go 2mao morning. I heard der's Iseyin cab/bus at Ojota opposite Total
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by tescoleps(f): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
ebrahyym:
Just take off, Kano to Iseyin
Journey mercies.

1 Like

Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by MilitaryMinded(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
ogaprime:

Yeah...do you stay close to oyo state??

No sir. I stay in Kaduna. I decide not to bring the stuffs anyway. Thanks for the advice sir
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by iambrian: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
tescoleps:

I'm planning 2 go 2mao morning. I heard der's Iseyin cab/bus at Ojota opposite Total

Any idea of the kind of vehicle that's at the park... I'm very peculiar about it... you can text your number if you dont mind
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by stevoskyj(m): 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
ogaprime:

If you want to ask any question, please quote me because am not following this topic

how many passport and photocopies of ur documents did u use for camp reg. and must it be red background passport
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by visita: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
Anugod:
Pls sir, I just got posted to Lagos but camping at Iseyin, Oyo. I'm travelling tomorrow and would need a link to get in touch with the NCCF family house in Oyo where I can stay till camp opens. Can you help me out?
first of all I apologize for the late reply, of course I can help you get in touch with the NCCF family house but I assume by now you must have been with them, maybe you weren't aware of the fact that after leaving camp you'd be welcomed by serving corpers at any lg you're posted to, but if that isn't the case please let me know asap so I can link you with NCCF Oyo zone. Take care
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by osadudu(f): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Just left fatai atare to iseyin,transport is 1700, d cars available r decent,wishing all stream II corpers journey mercy.#teamlagoscampisenyin
Shout out to evry1 on d batch c stream II thread,u all kept hope alive till now,na log in wahala no dey gree me comment most times....president of d Ghostmode crew
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by ogaprime(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2014
stevoskyj:

how many passport and photocopies of ur documents did u use for camp reg. and must it be red background passport

I can't say, my batch B14 was the last batch that made use of manual registration but for passport make at least 6copies...
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by ogaprime(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2014
MilitaryMinded:

No sir. I stay in Kaduna. I decide not to bring the stuffs anyway. Thanks for the advice sir

You can package it and ask someone to send it to you in oyo state...
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by ebrahyym(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2014
Team Ajimobi Hall
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by stevoskyj(m): 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
ebrahyym:
Team Ajimobi Hall

You dey play wit phone where wey soidiers dey come do light baa

Omor dis hall largeeeee cheesy

1 Like

Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by Nicogen4us(f): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2014
Welcome you all new otondos.My name is Atiba,I am a facilitator on AGROALLIED under the 4 L.Gs in Oyo town frow TRINITY FARM and Co.Ltd.I belheve you have been thought at the 2mp what agroallied is about as well as the importance of it.So,TRINHTY FARM is here to train any interested Corper on any of the courses(UNDER SAED) in which such corper will be certified by NYSC due to our collboration.I will welcome any question from anyone. thanks
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by Anugod(f): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nicogen4us:
Welcome you all new otondos.My name is Atiba,I am a facilitator on AGROALLIED under the 4 L.Gs in Oyo town frow TRINITY FARM and Co.Ltd.I belheve you have been thought at the 2mp what agroallied is about as well as the importance of it.So,TRINHTY FARM is here to train any interested Corper on any of the courses(UNDER SAED) in which such corper will be certified by NYSC due to our collboration.I will welcome any question from anyone. thanks
Throw more light on what you have to offer
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by Nicogen4us(f): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2014
Anugod:
Throw more light on what you have to offer
.If i understand ur question just let me know latter. TRINITY FARM train any interested person on the following courses: catfish farming/rearing,catfish hatching/production,Livestock feed producution,poultry farming,piggery,snail rearing/breeding,Dog rearing/breeding,rabbit rearing,farm supervision/consultation to mention afew.For corpers,it is #5000 for training and#1000 for manual for the period of one month. but for hatching the price differ unless u are up to 15 in number it goes for #5000 as well.With all the course you will have a pratical class after the training. We are not new in all the L.G. U can ask your L.G.I or any other corpers.Our flyers are with many of our present student to give to the new members. thanks.
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by Anugod(f): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nicogen4us:
.If i understand ur question just let me know latter. TRINITY FARM train any interested person on the following courses: catfish farming/rearing,catfish hatching/production,Livestock feed producution,poultry farming,piggery,snail rearing/breeding,Dog rearing/breeding,rabbit rearing,farm supervision/consultation to mention afew.For corpers,it is #5000 for training and#1000 for manual for the period of one month. but for hatching the price differ unless u are up to 15 in number it goes for #5000 as well.With all the course you will have a pratical class after the training. We are not new in all the L.G. U can ask your L.G.I or any other corpers.Our flyers are with many of our present student to give to the new members. thanks.
Ok, I now get you, thanks.
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by ebrahyym(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2014
stevoskyj:

You dey play wit phone where wey soidiers dey come do light baa

Omor dis hall largeeeee cheesy
u also in d hall?
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by Isryl02(m): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
I can see new set of Ajimobi boiz... Who u be? Hop u got dat cheesy
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by Temmytea70(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
Shey na by force to sleep.....
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by Claroo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Temmytea70:
Shey na by force to sleep.....
U must sleep cheesy
#I rep Ajimobi Hall

1 Like

Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by traecey(f): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
pls anyone got d number of d new state cod?
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by Claroo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abeg I need house at Oyo Town
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by ebrahyym(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2014
Claroo:
chaiiiii, should one go ly dis searchin accomdtion?
Relocation thngs loading
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by Nicogen4us(f): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
[/color]
Claroo:
[color=#000000]
Claroo:
Claroo:
.what type of house i.e flat,self contain etc and under which L.G
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by Claroo(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Nicogen4us:
[/color][color=#000000].what type of house i.e flat,self contain etc and under which L.G
Self contain....Oyo East
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by NnamdiN: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
Relocated to Oyo lipsrsealed
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by haywhyfoluso: 6:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello fellow 2014C corp members,if u are posted to ibadan and u need accomondation around Apete in Ibadan. There is a 3 bedroom flat with each room having its own bathroom and toilet, fenced, running water and tiled. We are two already and in need of a lady more asap. Pls if interested, contact me on 08061280162.
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by NnamdiN: 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
haywhyfoluso:
Hello fellow 2014C corp members,if u are posted to ibadan and u need accomondation around Apete in Ibadan. There is a 3 bedroom flat with each room having its own bathroom and toilet, fenced, running water and tiled. We are two already and in need of a lady more asap. Pls if interested, contact me on 08061280162.
must it be a lady bro? cheesy
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by haywhyfoluso: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
@Nnamdi, I'm a lady and not a guy. We are two ladies already and need one more lady. We don't want a guy. Thanks
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by NnamdiN: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
haywhyfoluso:
@Nnamdi, I'm a lady and not a guy. We are two ladies already and need one more lady. We don't want a guy. Thanks
oh sorry. If you know any other sweet place, please let me know.
Re: BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD by michaelolayinka(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Can anybody help me with the state coordinator's number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2016 Batch B NYSC Call-up Letter Is Out – See How To Print Yours / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State / NYSC C14 Osun Corpers Holla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.