Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Protecting Our Loved Ones. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Protecting Our Loved Ones. (515 Views)

What Do I On Birthdays Of Lost Loved Ones / The World Without Our Loved Ones / The World Without Our Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protecting Our Loved Ones. by Ipheyemmy01(m): 2:57am On Oct 29, 2014
Marriage is sacred and must be honourable. Marriage is what makes the world go round and meanningful. Despite the joys and pleasure of being married, only few understand the purpose of marriage. Marriage is bassically for four reasons, which i would to my own understanding list in there order of importance; COMPANIONSHIP, PROTECTION, S.EXUAL SATISFACTION AND PROCREATION. N.B: There are also other reasons but this i count more important.
I want to us to discuss on the protection part of it. Protecting someone simply mean doing everything within your reach to save someone from any form of evil. It can simply be reagrded has defending.
Protecting the one you love. I was reading a story by KAYEMJAY on the litrature section 'The Complete Assasin (TCA)' Where there is a family of five(father, mother and three children) who were having a nice time during their dinner, and suddenly armed robbers bursted into their apartment asking for money in which the man simply obliged. After collecting and confirming the money, the gang leader then annouced that one of his boys would love to have carnal knowledge of the wife, in the presence of his husband and children. She was grabed, she struggled but was overpowered and was succesfully put on her four and the guy was having his way with her. But the husband who at gunpoint, who could not take it anylonger dashed at the man and was shot on the chest by the gang leader and was left to struggle for his life in the pool of his own blood, in which he latter died before the robbers left the scene.
Now to the point, many family have exprienced this situation, some acted calmly, some otherwise. Did the husband acted ignorantly or that is the best thing he should have done in such situation? Note this is just one of many cases that happens on daily bases. What is the best thing we can do when we come to the junction of protecting our loved ones, even when it might involve and take our life like donating our vital organ, going on a sucidal mission to save our loved ones, subjecting ourself to serious suffering or torture e.t.c?

(1) (Reply)

Diminishes The Signs Of Deep Wrinkles And Fine Lines / What's The Deal With "Baby On Board" Signs? / Miscarriage And Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.