Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here (15855 Views)

Congratulations To 2013 Batch C Corpers As You Pass Out Of NYSC Scheme Today / Batch B 2014 : Posted To Adamawa State, Let's Meet Here / Corper Offers Free Surgery To Adamawa Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 3:15am On Oct 29, 2014
cry cryI ve bn in great sadness since I woke up to check my call up letter and I saw that I've bn posted to Adamawa....of all states?.....what struck my mind first was #BOKOHARAM no no no diz can't be....right from this moment I can't sleep n I've started living in fear....Infact my blood pressure is rising..

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 3:16am On Oct 29, 2014
MOD FP material..... it needs urgent views
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by kennyace: 3:50am On Oct 29, 2014
BRo I swear I cant sleep, I feel so bad...na to redeploy sure pass
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 4:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Furthermore, Let's be clear on this as well, we
have been automatically redeployed already to Benue NYSC Camp for our 3 weeks camping. I've
already got my call up letter and it's rightly stated
on it. Just as thus :
State of Deployment : ADAMAWA
Date of Reporting: Wednesday 26 , 2014
Officer-in-Charge : STATE CO-ORDINATOR
Address of Orientation Camp: NYSC PERM.
ORIENT.CAMP WANUNNE, TARKA LG, KM 35 GBOKO RD, BENUE ST.

Please don't think the Redeployment after camping
@ Benue NYSC Camp is going to be Automatic, you
will redeploy yourself stating your reasons: Either on security grounds or other available reason

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by kennyace: 4:12am On Oct 29, 2014
mykel25:
Furthermore, Let's be clear on this as well, we
have been automatically redeployed already to Benue NYSC Camp for our 3 weeks camping. I've
already got my call up letter and it's rightly stated
on it. Just as thus :
State of Deployment : ADAMAWA
Date of Reporting: Wednesday 26 , 2014
Officer-in-Charge : STATE CO-ORDINATOR
Address of Orientation Camp: NYSC PERM.
ORIENT.CAMP WANUNNE, TARKA LG, KM 35 GBOKO RD, BENUE ST.

Please don't think the Redeployment after camping
@ Benue NYSC Camp is going to be Automatic, you
will redeploy yourself stating your reasons: Either on security grounds or other available reason
I tink d best way is to state d reason on security grounds and a letter has to b attached to it...not gonna be easy but God ll see us through..where wil u be moving from...and also once u get redeployed from camp,deres no need to go to adamawa right?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 5:04am On Oct 29, 2014
kennyace:
I tink d best way is to state d reason on security grounds and a letter has to b attached to it...not gonna be easy but God ll see us through..where wil u be moving from...and also once u get redeployed from camp,deres no need to go to adamawa right?

will be moving from Lagos already browsing the route to kno if it better to follow road or flight.... I don't think we ll nid to go to Adamawa after redeployment... if nid be then I'm not serving again SHIKENA!
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Pvictor10(m): 5:24am On Oct 29, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmn. Na who I offend o. ADAMAWA HERE i come o. Benue camping. All things work together. Fellow nairalander corps members: Fear not, we are able. #PEACE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 29, 2014
Adamawa is not as black as painted outside the North East here. Was surprised coming in days ago to see its even better than before except for holdups due to security checks. Its a place to be but bring your sun glasses.

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by dotman10(m): 5:47am On Oct 29, 2014
About 15hrs by road.....na heaven oooo.....

Na Kaduna me dey oooo.....all na same tin

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 5:47am On Oct 29, 2014
willsB:
Adamawa is not as black as painted outside the North East here. Was surprised coming in days ago to see its even better than before except for holdups due to security checks. Its a place to be but bring your sun glasses.

noted

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]@kennyace: How do we move from Lagos. When can we move?

mykel25:

will be moving from Lagos already browsing the route to kno if it better to follow road or flight.... I don't think we ll nid to go to Adamawa after redeployment... if nid be then I'm not serving again SHIKENA!

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by hakins1000: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2014
GOD be with us o. Could not belive I would ( posted to adamawa. Thank GOD for Benue option. Bt that 26th date is quite a delay

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2014
I'm posted to adamawa too, the orientation camp will be BENUE state, ya all should not feel bad, its fun in benue state camp, have been to benue state before. Gboko to be precise, my friend was posted there.

I will be going to benue on tuesday 4th of nov to chill with my friends there and stay there till 26th, the day camp opens for us.

I will update you all with pictures of the camp and how you will to get there.

Its automatic re-deployment to state of your choise on security reasons. I just hope we all will camp sha.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2014
dotman10:
About 15hrs by road.....na heaven oooo.....

Na Kaduna me dey oooo.....all na same tin

Which day is kaduna camping? 4th or 26th?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by aigjoey(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2014
pls can u guys help chech mine... the site not opening for me

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2014
blaqshine:
[color=#006600][/color]@kennyace: How do we move from Lagos. When can we move?

dunno yet .. if we organize our self we can follow a bus so dat we. won't energy n moni...Cuz bus Wey dey go that kind place no dey quick full o
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by mykel25(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2014
aigjoey:
pls can u guys help chech mine... the site not opening for me

did you pay 4k?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Pvictor10(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2014
Pls when is ADAMAWA camping at Benue?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2014
Pvictor10:
Pls when is ADAMAWA camping at Benue?

26th Nov.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by kennyace: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
xandeross:
I'm posted to adamawa too, the orientation camp will be BENUE state, ya all should not feel bad, its fun in benue state camp, have been to benue state before. Gboko to be precise, my friend was posted there.

I will be going to benue on tuesday 4th of nov to chill with my friends there and stay there till 26th, the day camp opens for us.

I will update you all with pictures of the camp and how you will to get there.

Its automatic re-deployment to state of your choise on security reasons. I just hope we all will camp sha.

Cheers.
bro thanks a lot for the update, but arr you sure its authomatic Redeployment to state of your choice..and I heard we might not use upto 2weeks there
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
kennyace:
bro thanks a lot for the update, but arr you sure its authomatic Redeployment to state of your choice..and I heard we might not use upto 2weeks there

Yeah it automatic re-deployment. I'm not sure about the complete 3 weeks camping yet tho.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by johnez1987: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Please I was posted to gombe are we going to be sent to another camp? I am really scared of serving in these north eastern states. What do I do now?

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ok.
Where are you based?

mykel25:

dunno yet .. if we organize our self we can follow a bus so dat we. won't energy n moni...Cuz bus Wey dey go that kind place no dey quick full o

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Valentinooo: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
Let me quickly clarify you guys on something. You don't need to be scared because of Bokoharam, believe me you won't step your feet on Adamawa till you finish service unless you wish to. Your redeployment is automatic from camp , and you have a very high chance of getting your state of choice. You don't even need any medical report to do that. So be happy guys.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by zany17(f): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Am really having headache now based on the issue, am more of surprise than scared.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
johnez1987:
Please I was posted to gombe are we going to be sent to another camp? I am really scared of serving in these north eastern states. What do I do now?

You shloud know ther state you will report to for your camping and the date on your call up letter
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
Valentinooo:
Let me quickly clarify you guys on something. You don't need to be scared because of Bokoharam, believe me you won't step your feet on Adamawa till you finish service unless you wish to. Your redeployment is automatic from camp , and you have a very high chance of getting your state of choice. You don't even need any medical report to do that. So be happy guys.

Infact, I feel very happy self, I was actually praying that if they dint give me my preferred state which is akwa ibom, they should post me to a boko harram state.

Re-deployment is automatic, no need for medical or marriage certificate, we will be giving a form at camp to fill, it's there we will state or choose our preferred state as to where we want to be re deployed. So ya all should just calm your nerves. Nov 26ths is here already.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by zany17(f): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
please, how many hours drive is Lagos to benue
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Loooooooooooooooool.....I can't help but laugh, can't stop laughing. Guys don't lose your sleep because of call up letter. I have gone worst emotional breakdown than you all, just because we "2014batch B stream II" don't have "seniors" to put us through, we were confuse,sober but glory be to God, it all came out good. So don't worry yourselves once there is a substitute camp (I.e benue) you have the chance and opportunity to relocate. The only problem is the journey, its a journey of a life time. Just go and start packing, that should be your worry now....peace!!!

Aint following this topic. quote me, you get my attention...
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Pvictor10(m): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
Na GOD sure pass

2 Shares

Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by Pvictor10(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
ogaprime:
Loooooooooooooooool.....I can't help but laugh,

Aint following this topic. quote me, you get my attention...

what if I decide not to redeploy, will i be posted to Benue State? I like BENUE.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here by ogaprime(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
Pvictor10:

what if I decide not to redeploy, will i be posted to Benue State? I like BENUE.

Loool...ADAMAWA toh thick
Benue is just temporary, you will have to fill relocation form with letter(why you want to relocate) and choose benue state as the state you want to relocate to...peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? / Jewel Of The Savannah. / modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.