Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Batch C14 Lagos - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C14 Lagos (73923 Views)

Nysc Batch C14 TARABA STATE Let's Meet Here / Nysc Batch C14 Plateau State, Let's'meet Here / BATCH C14 OYO STATE THREAD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mannylex:

Really can't say, but we are starting our training today as regards the registration.

Have no fear; Mannylex is here

Nice to have you here, mannylex, prepare for bombardment of questions. grin,

To start with are we (batch c14) also going to be involved in elections?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Mannylex(m): 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Drakula:

Nice to have you here, mannylex, prepare for bombardment of questions. grin,

To start with are we (batch c14) also going to be involved in elections?

Most likely YES... Election would be in february period so u guys would partake and the EO while addressing us today said everyone would partake during election period (this is because for the voters card registration and re-registeration, some corpers would be filtered out, most especially those who aint computer literates)

But as for the giving out of Permanent voters card which commences 7th-9th and the registration which commences 12th-17th November, u guys would miss both obviously.

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by ibullem(m): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
Eko ile grin

Gba be cool

Congrat guys, welcome to Lagos.

Repin Lagos B14 II
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Fash0622: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
I welcome all prospective Lagos batch C corp member to the centre of excellence. I wish you all a happy and fruitful stay.
We run a reputable recruitment and training consulting firm with our global corporate head quarters in the UK.
We are specifically dedicated to the course of training and packaging corp members and equipping them with the industry wide accepted skills and knowledge required in placing them on a scale of marketability.

Let's do the job search for you. Send an sms to 08063900409 with your full name and course of study and we take it up from there.

You might also be interested in our Business Management internship program which is majorly designed for youth corp members as their Primary assignment for the duration of the service year. So secure your place of primary assignment today. Sms " intern, your name, course of study" to 08063900409.

Kind regards.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jenyunwojo(f): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2014
G'mrn ma Fellow gidi posted pple! 25 Long days 2 camp. Its far o!
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jenyunwojo(f): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2014
G'mrn ma fellow Gidi pple! 25 Loooong days 2 camp! Its 2 far jor!
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Prettilicious(f): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2014
micxwell:

Nope, I'm a proper batch C14 PCM..... N my call-up letter bears 4th...... not 26th
pls wen did u do ur registration? i mean d month nd date?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jenyunwojo(f): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2014
Prettilicious:
pls wen did u do ur registration? i mean d month nd date?
. Micxwell is Ogun nt Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Prettilicious(f): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2014
jenyunwojo:
. Micxwell is Ogun nt Lagos.
haa..ok
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by surg411(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2014
Does anybody have an idea hw much lagos state pays corper doktor?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Prettilicious(f): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2014
surg411:
Does anybody have an idea hw much lagos state pays corper doktor?
i dnt knw exactly bh nt much compare to ondo nd osun state whr corper docs ar paid 80k
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Prettilicious(f): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2014
but i will advice u work ur ppa to a primary health care...deir pay is fair enuf lik 40k nd u wil stil av time to search for private jobs compared to teachin or state hospitals in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Elpunte2: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2014
Good morning People.... Greetings to you from UAM in Benue... I am Ogaga Andrew and it's wonderful to make ur acquaintances... I am also a Lagos c14 candidate...
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jenyunwojo(f): 10:34am On Oct 30, 2014
Elpunte2:
Good morning People.... Greetings to you from UAM in Benue... I am Ogaga Andrew and it's wonderful to make ur acquaintances... I am also a Lagos c14 candidate...
. Welcome dr n if ure Idoma' anyiowa'.

1 Like

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Elpunte2: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2014
jenyunwojo:
. Welcome dr n if ure Idoma' anyiowa'.

Ainya ma.... U from benue too?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jenyunwojo(f): 10:44am On Oct 30, 2014
Elpunte2:

Ainya ma.... U from benue too?
. Nope! My mum is 4rm orokam in benue state
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2014
jenyunwojo:
. Nope! My mum is 4rm orokam in benue state
I am tiv from benue too, though my mum is yoruba, nice to have my Benue brother's here
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 11:05am On Oct 30, 2014
[size=20pt]COUNT DOWN TO CAMP BATCH C STREAM II[/size]

[size=40pt]26 days[/size]

1 Like

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2014
Mannylex:

Most likely YES... Election would be in february period so u guys would partake and the EO while addressing us today said everyone would partake during election period (this is because for the voters card registration and re-registeration, some corpers would be filtered out, most especially those who aint computer literates)

But as for the giving out of Permanent voters card which commences 7th-9th and the registration which commences 12th-17th November, u guys would miss both obviously.

Thanks so much, glad we have you here
Next question
I heard only 600 Corp members are entitled to the 15k allowee by lagos state government, what is the criteria for eligibility? And can you throw more light on state allowance!
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by mizenkay(f): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2014
All batch C14 lag is deir campin 26th nov or r we divided? undecided
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Prettilicious(f): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2014
Drakula:
[size=20pt]COUNT DOWN TO CAMP BATCH C STREAM II[/size]

[size=40pt]25 days[/size]
do u mean everyone posted to lagos C14 will av to wait till 26th? BTW its 27days remainin nt 25.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2014
Prettilicious:
do u mean everyone posted to lagos C14 will av to wait till 26th? BTW its 27days remainin nt 25.

No

Lagos camp is in two streams
stream I will camp from 4th
While
Steam II will camp from 26th

Batch B14 stream II will join Batch C14 stream I since they didn't camp due to ebola crisis.
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2014
Prettilicious:
I
The count down does not include today and the resumption date, so that 27 - 2 = 25days
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Mannylex(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2014
Drakula:

Thanks so much, glad we have you here
Next question
I heard only 600 Corp members are entitled to the 15k allowee by lagos state government, what is the criteria for eligibility? And can you throw more light on state allowance!

Yes, only 600 are eligible to the 15k, though of that 600 people, some would get 10k, and before you can be eligible, you must have been posted to any of the state agencies, and even though you are posted to a state agency for you to stand the chance of getting the pay, your posting letter must have "SPECIAL DUTY" written on it.

The 15k is mostly for those who would be sent to state schools, while for those posted to lga's, ministries e.t.c would get 10k, this is because those posted to schools are believed to have more work load than others in lga's and ministries..

So if you are lucky to be among the chosen one's with SPECIAL DUTY, just move sharply to Alausa and get your Tag immediately to avoid story that touch.

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Drakula(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2014
Mannylex:

Yes, only 600 are eligible to the 15k, though of that 600 people, some would get 10k, and before you can be eligible, you must have been posted to any of the state agencies, and even though you are posted to a state agency for you to stand the chance of getting the pay, your posting letter must have "SPECIAL DUTY" written on it.

The 15k is mostly for those who would be sent to state schools, while for those posted to lga's, ministries e.t.c would get 10k, this is because those posted to schools are believed to have more work load than others in lga's and ministries..

So if you are lucky to be among the chosen one's with SPECIAL DUTY, just move sharply to Alausa and get your Tag immediately to avoid story that touch.

Alright, what's 'Alausa'?
My next question,
Is the compulsory teaching clause still imposed for corpers in the state?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jenyunwojo(f): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2014
Mannylex:

. Ok! Is olrai.Special Duty tinx on ma mind!
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jenyunwojo(f): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Alausa is in Ikeja area n dats wr Lagos state secretariat is at
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by mizenkay(f): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
26th seemz far
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by jenyunwojo(f): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
mizenkay:
26th seemz far
. Very Far. I wish I had sometin doin

1 Like

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by longih20(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Ok for those that fall out of the 600, where are they likely going to be posted for there duties since is only d special duties that are going to work in state schools nd ministries as u said are the people entitled for the alawi?
Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Mannylex(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
Drakula:

Alright, what's 'Alausa'?
My next question,
Is the compulsory teaching clause still imposed for corpers in the state?

Alausa is where the state secretariat is located.

Yes oh, you must teach. 85 percent of us were posted to schools, some lga's, then very very few private organizations.

Now lemme give you a hint, during registration in camp, the address you put would determine the location you wld serve, so put a lagos address in any area of your choice. If you put an address outside lagos, NYSC would post you to any area of their choice.

As regards teaching, u can ghost it then look for another job, but it all depends on your rapport with the proprietor of the school you are posted to.

Re: Batch C14 Lagos by Mannylex(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
jenyunwojo:
. Ok! Is olrai.Special Duty tinx on ma mind!

Yeah hun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings / Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / Female Corper Slays In Her NYSC Khaki Skirt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.