Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Help Me With Some Gospel Rap Songs. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Help Me With Some Gospel Rap Songs. (869 Views)

Recommend Rap Songs / Where To Download Nigeria Gospel Rap Songs / What Do U Think About Gospel Rap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With Some Gospel Rap Songs. by collins2gee(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2014
Could somebody please help me with a list of some Christian Gospel Rap songs ? Some songs with cool beats that can give me an ear-worm i.e those type of songs that can be playing in my head everywhere I go. Y'know those types with R and B chorus. Thanks.
Re: Help Me With Some Gospel Rap Songs. by Alexyswiss(m): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2014
go and download any of SEVIN or Mouthpi3ce track they cool with nice chorus..even SWOOPE, CHRISTON GRAY also cool
Re: Help Me With Some Gospel Rap Songs. by collins2gee(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2014
Alexyswiss:
go and download any of SEVIN or Mouthpi3ce track they cool with nice chorus..even SWOOPE, CHRISTON GRAY also cool
Okay, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Behind The Declining Quality Of Music In Nigeria. Part 1 / Watch Bobzee Ojueje Video / Leak: LIL Kesh – “am I Mad” Ft. Mvp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.