Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Gather Not My Soul With Sinners - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gather Not My Soul With Sinners (447 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Why Do Sinners Immediately Go To Hell, But Satan And Demons Are Not There Yet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gather Not My Soul With Sinners by overcomersfaith(f): 9:52am On Oct 29, 2014
Today is the last Wednesday of the month and something must happen as we call on our Father, Who art in heaven. Whatever blessings the Lord packaged for you in this month must location you before the last day of this month. Every hands that held your blessings hitherto, a greater than you is coming to overcome for you and you will receive all that God had prepared for you in Jesus Name.

The Lord will rebuke every devourer in your camp today. Every of your oppressor must bow to their knees this day in the Name of Most High God. Like we were told in one of our messages this week “that God will not give the choicest things to the heathen and leave His own to suffer” likewise the Lord will not give ear to their prayers for it is an abomination before Him. He saved us from sin and called us with a holy calling that He will answer us when we call (2 Tim 1:9).

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 12th Of November 2014 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/11/14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.