Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,065 members, 7,867,019 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. (4738 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Nigeria's Most Powerful Politician - Onyebuchi Ememanka / Meet The Largest Landlord In Lagos- Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by iamrealdeji(m): 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
hazyfm:

Let me tell you the truth, any body who stole money between 1999-2015 has no case to answer. EFCC & ICPC are toothless bull dogs. They can ony arrest yahoooboys and petty criminals

But the main goons are there stealing money..
Our economy is sinking because of corruption

I need someone who will end this corruption
I spoke to a friend in Audit dept in NNPC, he told me how funds are diverted through NNPC to different politicians

Millions of Dollars
Yet your president is saying that dollars cannot be missing in Nigeria
America will know
And yet,some people that are even suffering during this Jonathan's regime will still vote for him,is it madness or stupidity? Anticipating changes from him like 4 years is not enough to execute all his plans? People are just too gullible in Nigeria
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by ratiken(m): 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
hazyfm:

I spoke to a friend in Audit dept in NNPC, he told me how funds are diverted through NNPC to different politicians

You are not only a dumb novice but also a pathetic liar. Go and figure out how NNPC accounts operate before you expose your ignorance on cyber space. You cannot transfer from NNPC account to individual/ politician's account.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Olamitisoji(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
ratiken:

You are not only a dumb novice but also a pathetic liar. Go and figure out how NNPC accounts operate before you expose your ignorance on cyber space. You cannot transfer from NNPC account to individual/ politician's account.
Mr. Nigeria is a land of possibilities, so in Nigeria anytin cn happen.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by hazyfm: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
ratiken:

Let me test your IQ

Are you aware that NNPC funds some Federal Govt expenses?

A) Yes
B) No
C) You can go ahead and keep insulting your late father and your harlot mum

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Olamitisoji(m): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
Guys lets have fun, check out this 4ni question i jst posted and comment in your own perspective https://www.nairaland.com/1972617/what-wrong
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2014
... a case of Pot calling Pot BLACK grin grin
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by ratiken(m): 5:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
hazyfm:

Let me test your IQ

Are you aware that NNPC funds some Federal Govt expenses?

A) Yes
B) No
C) You can go ahead and keep insulting your late father and your harlot mum

Does the above make you less dumb? Is the FG expenses same as politicians as you cited earlier. You lot need to get an education before coming online.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by hazyfm: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
ratiken:

Does the above make you less dumb? Is the FG expenses same as politicians as you cited earlier. You lot need to get an education before coming online.

Don't be in a hurry, that was stage one.

Now stage 2

Are you aware that these said expenses in NNPC's account are not detailed but are classified as FG?

A) Yes
B) No
C) Insult
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by chamboy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ppl keep saying tinubu corruption dis or dat, I don't dispute d fact that he was guilty for forging school docs (texas uni) but everyone seems to forget James Ibori.. imagine Wat was in dis man profile b4 he was elected a Governor in this country called Nigeria

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by focus7: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
major466:
Tinubu is the Chief of Corruption while IBB is the father of Corruption in Nigeria.
while Jonathan is the supreme head of corruption.
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by ratiken(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
hazyfm:

Don't be in a hurry, that was stage one.

Now stage 2

Are you aware that these said expenses in NNPC's account are not detailed but are classified as FG?

A) Yes
B) No
C) Insult

No need gallivanting around. NNPC does not pay to any politician's account like you earlier stated. Funds from NNPC gets paid to the designated parastatals, CBN, and ministry accounts. What happens from there is looting like is widely known. So, Learn that, shut up and move on.
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by focus7: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
ratiken:

Mr I too sabi, u may want to claim that the name of ur uncle is FG. Since u are here to prove ur super intelligence above others, can u tell us how NNPC account operates without indicting the FG
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
dridowu:
major466, PointB Splashme ,Olamitisoji. Tinubu does not have immunity since 2007 and he has always been an oppostion since 1999-till today yet PDP (FG) led government are yet to successfully prosecute him despite all allegation levied against HIM. This is for u and your government that can't prosecute Jagaban.
And he tightened up his mouth in the picture like he doesn't swallow money
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by hazyfm: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
ratiken:

No need gallivanting around. NNPC does not pay to any politician's account like you earlier stated. Funds from NNPC gets paid to the designated parastatals, CBN, and ministry accounts. What happens from there is looting like is widely known. So, Learn that, shut up and move on.

Let me know when you grow up
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by ratiken(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
focus7:
Mr I too sabi, u may want to claim that the name of ur uncle is FG. Since u are here to prove ur super intelligence above others, can u tell us how NNPC account operates without indicting the FG

Mr defendant, ur client said NNPC pay directly to politicians accounts. Go back and read my responses to him. ... I ain't schooling anyone anymore.
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by focus7: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
tit:
APC is corruption
and Kworruption is APC!
I guess u mean APC as Ibori, Bankole, Odili, Jonathan, Fayose, Stella Odua, Alamaisigha, Igbinedon and co?
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Mclick(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Olamitisoji:
The massive looting of Lagos state by
the Leader of the Action Congress of
Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has
reached monumental proportion.
Tinubu whose companies recently
conered a multi billion road
construction job in Ogun State, has
in his pocket all the juicy contract in
all the Action Congress’ states.
In retrospect, it might be difficult to
come to terms with the fact that an
individual could hold the entire south
west to ransom. There is no doubt
that Tinubu has succeeded in buying
the Lagos State government, and he
has done this using government
funds.
Whenever someone in Lagos begins to
wonder where their 4th mainland
bridge went, or what was the fate of
the pipe-borne water project, or even
where the schools and hospitals had
vanished to, there is a silence that
contains it all. The largest landlord in
Lagos has done as he has pleased, and
the rest of the state just has to deal
with it. For instance: Number 4,
Oyinkan Abayomi (formerly Queens)
Drive, Ikoyi: A 5-bedroom detached
house on one acre of land which was
originally the Lagos State Governor’s
guest house since 1979, but which now
belongs to Tinubu. The certificate of
occupancy of the property valued at
N450 million was signed and released
to him by Fashola in 2007 shortly after
he assumed office.
Tinubu’s residence at 26 Bourdillon
Road, Ikoyi was initially falsely
presented as Oando Plc Guest House.
Later, he purportedly bought it from
Oando, and used public funds to
rebuild and renovate it. The Lagos
State Government bought the
property and paid an undisclosed sum
to him and thereafter gave the
property back to him under the bogus
Pension Bill he signed to law shortly
before he left office in 2007. The
property is worth over N600 million.
The annex of the Lagos State Guest
House in Asokoro, Abuja was bought
by the State Government in 2006 for
N450 million, purportedly to protect
the main house from security breach.
Shortly after Tinubu left office, the
property was transferred to him
under the pension plan he signed into
law before leaving office.
The 250-hectare land valued at about
N35billion and strategically located at
the Ajah junction on Lekki Road was
initially meant for a General Hospital
for the people of Eti-Osa Local
Government but was stolen by Tinubu
and handed over to Trojan Estate Ltd
– a company owned by Deji and Wale
Tinubu – to develop as Royal Garden
Housing Estate at the expense of the
taxpayers of Lagos.
The 1,000 hectares of land valued at
about N75billion located at Lakowe
near Abijo at Ibeju-Lekki Local
Government and given to Lekki
Concession Company (LCC) which is
partly- owned by Tinubu and Fashola
and being developed as golf course
and housing estate by Assets and
Resource Management Ltd (ARM) as
ADIVA project.
The prime land of 157 hectares with
2.5km of Atlantic beachfront valued
at about N10billion and stolen by
Tinubu from the communities of
Siriwon, Igbekodo, Apakin, etc in
Ibeju-Lekki Local Government and
given to Ibukun Fakeye – his crony to
build a golf course and luxury villa
with little or no compensation to the
villagers. In addition, Tinubu paid $
20million (N3billion) out of public
treasury to Ibukun Fakeye to
commence the project in late 2006.
Fashola has since released additional
funding for this project, which is not
owned by the state government. Click here to read more http://nigeriapolitico.net/news1/2021-meet-nigerias-most-corrupt-person-alhaji-bola-ahmed-tinubu.html
I guess some is employed here, look I am not defending Tinubi on any ambitious allegations, but if all this to tarnish his image and make room for PDP in lagos you are not getting it right,because we have so many questions to ask them, of the rut that has eaten the political class up and thrown the common man to untold hardship. Tell me one thing your preferred party has done right since 1999 and how many trillion has gone down the drain for doing nothing. Some people still respect Tinubi, if not for anything, atleast for been instrumental to the current viable political opposition, suddenly some people are forced to do a bit to pacify the people. When we see a better party that can perform than APC, we shall not hesitate to throw them away, but for now we have to choose the better one

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by burberry89(m): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Olamitisoji:
The massive looting of Lagos state by
the Leader of the Action Congress of
Nigeria, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has
reached monumental proportion.
Tinubu whose companies recently
conered a multi billion road
construction job in Ogun State, has
in his pocket all the juicy contract in
all the Action Congress’ states.
In retrospect, it might be difficult to
come to terms with the fact that an
individual could hold the entire south
west to ransom. There is no doubt
that Tinubu has succeeded in buying
the Lagos State government, and he
has done this using government
funds.
Whenever someone in Lagos begins to
wonder where their 4th mainland
bridge went, or what was the fate of
the pipe-borne water project, or even
where the schools and hospitals had
vanished to, there is a silence that
contains it all. The largest landlord in
Lagos has done as he has pleased, and
the rest of the state just has to deal
with it. For instance: Number 4,
Oyinkan Abayomi (formerly Queens)
Drive, Ikoyi: A 5-bedroom detached
house on one acre of land which was
originally the Lagos State Governor’s
guest house since 1979, but which now
belongs to Tinubu. The certificate of
occupancy of the property valued at
N450 million was signed and released
to him by Fashola in 2007 shortly after
he assumed office.
Tinubu’s residence at 26 Bourdillon
Road, Ikoyi was initially falsely
presented as Oando Plc Guest House.
Later, he purportedly bought it from
Oando, and used public funds to
rebuild and renovate it. The Lagos
State Government bought the
property and paid an undisclosed sum
to him and thereafter gave the
property back to him under the bogus
Pension Bill he signed to law shortly
before he left office in 2007. The
property is worth over N600 million.
The annex of the Lagos State Guest
House in Asokoro, Abuja was bought
by the State Government in 2006 for
N450 million, purportedly to protect
the main house from security breach.
Shortly after Tinubu left office, the
property was transferred to him
under the pension plan he signed into
law before leaving office.
The 250-hectare land valued at about
N35billion and strategically located at
the Ajah junction on Lekki Road was
initially meant for a General Hospital
for the people of Eti-Osa Local
Government but was stolen by Tinubu
and handed over to Trojan Estate Ltd
– a company owned by Deji and Wale
Tinubu – to develop as Royal Garden
Housing Estate at the expense of the
taxpayers of Lagos.
The 1,000 hectares of land valued at
about N75billion located at Lakowe
near Abijo at Ibeju-Lekki Local
Government and given to Lekki
Concession Company (LCC) which is
partly- owned by Tinubu and Fashola
and being developed as golf course
and housing estate by Assets and
Resource Management Ltd (ARM) as
ADIVA project.
The prime land of 157 hectares with
2.5km of Atlantic beachfront valued
at about N10billion and stolen by
Tinubu from the communities of
Siriwon, Igbekodo, Apakin, etc in
Ibeju-Lekki Local Government and
given to Ibukun Fakeye – his crony to
build a golf course and luxury villa
with little or no compensation to the
villagers. In addition, Tinubu paid $
20million (N3billion) out of public
treasury to Ibukun Fakeye to
commence the project in late 2006.
Fashola has since released additional
funding for this project, which is not
owned by the state government. Click here to read more http://nigeriapolitico.net/news1/2021-meet-nigerias-most-corrupt-person-alhaji-bola-ahmed-tinubu.html

Haba OP u can lie ooo 250-hectares of land for general hospital, haba National hospital gan no fit talk say e wan occupy 100 acres of land which is 600 plots. Haha OP we no be all of us for nairaland MUMU like u nw. Abegi soft soft this ur lies hard to much....maybe na mistake u do sha maybe na world general hospital wia everybody for africa go come dey take treatment
u wan talk or 250 plots of land...but I forgive you sha
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by burberry89(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
Olamitisoji:
I am the Original Poster (OP) of this article, i read peoples comment some were bearing am some unbearing. I have come to notice that the way and manner people comment on posts is very annoying which actually speaks so well of people like that when you see the face to face. When you see a post you dont have to insult the (OP) because the post might not be his own point of view, he might have read it somewhere and then think of sharing it on this forum NAIRALAND, what you should do is comment on your own point of view on matter. God help us all oh. Amen.

Haba OP u can lie ooo 250-hectares of land for general hospital, haba National hospital gan no fit talk say e wan occupy 100 acres of land which is 600 plots. Haha OP we no be all of us for nairaland MUMU like u nw. Abegi soft soft this ur lies hard to much....maybe na mistake u do sha maybe na world general hospital wia everybody for africa go come dey take treatment
u wan talk or 250 plots of land...but I forgive you sha
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by ghost1718(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tundeajani:
eyon omoyibo e ma losi ilu yin..abi kilode ganna with lagos and ashiwaju...eya were ni?
come TUndeajani i go slap u oh i no sabi read ur language i no be A.P.C member abeg
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Tundeajani(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
ghost1718:
come TUndeajani i go slap u oh i no sabi read ur language i no be A.P.C member abeg
ghost baba wetin dey shele na..lets forget politics difference and be brotherly..hope ur day was fine?

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by ghost1718(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tundeajani:
ghost baba wetin dey shele na..lets forget politics difference and be brotherly..hope ur day was fine?
my oga my day suprise me oh but papa is IN control. U NKO??
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Tundeajani(m): 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
ghost1718:
my oga my day suprise me oh but papa is IN control. U NKO??
na base i dey since morning oh..reading some books na..tips to dislodge you pdp men..lol...
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by ghost1718(m): 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
Tundeajani:
na base i dey since morning oh..reading some books na..tips to dislodge you pdp men..lol...
ALL join everything na Enjoyment
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Tundeajani(m): 11:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
ghost1718:
ALL join everything na Enjoyment
you see wetin u pdp dey riase..a murderer like assassin?
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by ghost1718(m): 12:02am On Oct 30, 2014
Tundeajani:
you see wetin u pdp dey riase..a murderer like assassin?
leave that nigger HE is just not with himself and he is not p.D.P member
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by Tundeajani(m): 12:05am On Oct 30, 2014
ghost1718:
leave that nigger HE is just not with himself and he is not p.D.P member
ok oh..maybe yldp.yaba left democratic party.
Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by theassassin: 12:08am On Oct 30, 2014
berem:
Same old bullshit story over and over again!

Yawns!

go and sleep woman.

the truth must hold

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by theassassin: 12:10am On Oct 30, 2014
focus7:
I guess u mean APC as Ibori, Bankole, Odili, Jonathan, Fayose, Stella Odua, Alamaisigha, Igbinedon and co?

and you mean apc of rochas aregbesola atiku tinubu buhari and kakwanso

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria’s Most Corrupt Person: Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu. by ghost1718(m): 8:33am On Oct 30, 2014
Tundeajani:
ok oh..maybe yldp.yaba left democratic party.
abi but sha he is not p.d.p member

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delay In November 2015 Civil Servant Salary. / Who Will Be The Next High Profile Scammer To Be Nabbed??? / Seplat Plc Oil And Gas Company Is Owned By An Igbo Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.