Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State (16774 Views)

Corp members Posted To Lagos; Lets Meet here / Okorocha Begins Payment Of N10,000 Alawi To Imo Corpers / Congratulations To All NYSC 2011 Batch C Corps Members Passing OutToday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Omokhualeglory: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Pls nee d help on hw 2 get to Imo 4rm Ibadan. The hours it will take and how much.
Pls. Urgently nid answer
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by sugarkemi(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Omokhualeglory:
Pls nee d help on hw 2 get to Imo 4rm Ibadan. The hours it will take and how much.
Pls. Urgently nid answer
ibadan to camp should b ard 7hrs
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by simiolu1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
sunky2sweet:

Simi na imo dem carry u go?? Contact fizzy na imo hin sef dey, make una 2 gada go display una pap skills... Sunky
Eja nla! I don call am. He talk say na Tuesday a.m him dey move. Na Imo sef dem post Fola
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Omokhualeglory: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
sugarkemi:
ibadan to camp should b ard 7hrs

thanks a bunch
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ibrochaka:
Dis imo rum dry o, al dsame i rep imo state, our major problem iz hw 2 move frm our various state 2 imo cos it seems none of us hav been der b4 or even hav relations der. Any1 wit useful info on hw 2 get a bus frm kogi state 2 imo state? Pls help me out
pls how were u able to deploy from nasarawa to imo.pls try to reply me
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by sunky2sweet(m): 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
simiolu1:

Eja nla! I don call am. He talk say na Tuesday a.m him dey move. Na Imo sef dem post Fola

Make una gada move na, moreover na gidi una 3 gada dey stay..
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
sugarkemi:
u cant get direct bus to umudi,enta orlu bus nd u tel d driver u re going to umudi camp.he will drop at one junction nd frm dere u get bike dt will tk u to umudi

ok thanks
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by kudoxs(m): 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
sugarkemi:
pls dnt discourage dis propective corp members.So u want to tel m abuja hostel is nt ok?d toilet to m is ok,dere is borehole so water runs alwaz,nd dere is alwaz light 7pm to 10pm nd 4am or 6am so?
pls hw many units of toilet do dey have compared to the population? Just 4 toilet for lyk 800 people, bathroom nko, most pple bath outside, dias is water, so? Is dt a luxury? Eletricity frm 7pm to 10pm n frm 4am to 6am... So dts special shey? Guess you don't have friends in other camps across the country. Am not discouraging them cus it won't stop them from going 2 d place, jst tellin dem what to expect so it won't come as a shock....dunno if you sang dis song during ur time ' Umudi na so u be, umudi na so u be, me I no know'

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by sugarkemi(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
kudoxs:
pls hw many units of toilet do dey have compared to the population? Just 4 toilet for lyk 800 people, bathroom nko, most pple bath outside, dias is water, so? Is dt a luxury? Eletricity frm 7pm to 10pm n frm 4am to 6am... So dts special shey? Guess you don't have friends in other camps across the country. Am not discouraging them cus it won't stop them from going 2 d place, jst tellin dem what to expect so it won't come as a shock....dunno if you sang dis song during ur time ' Umudi na so u be, umudi na so u be, me I no know'
ok
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Alenkakent(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
kudoxs:
you forgot to tell them to get to camp quickly so as to be part of d opening parade in order to facilitate their posting to good places... Owerri is so much fun especially owerri girls, d population is like 1 guy: 20 girls, feel free to sample dem , but owerri cost of living is expensive compared to other part of d state, believe me, after your service in owerri, ur life will never remain d same I.e if u can explore while u r dia. *winks*
Getting to camp quickly doesn't mean ure gonna be part of d opening parade... Its based on 2 things... Being ready to do d parade and being retained after doing well in the parade... But its good to get to camp early so ud have a good number that will favor u in anything so u won't have to wait long on queues...
Joining d parade also doesn't guarantee ur posting to anywhere... The only thing that guarantees it is being on the NYSC football team, NYSC dance and drama... And if u lobby well...
Owerri is fun and lively and its got a lotta sweet girls but I don't subscribe...
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Ibrochaka(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
chinma414:
pls how were u able to deploy from nasarawa to imo.pls try to reply me
ma sista nt dat i redeploy o, i was onli praying 4 nassarawa state cos i hav relations ova der bt at d end dy gav me imo state
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by oyega(m): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
You're right dude, I agree with you that if any should sample any of those innocent girls such life would never remain thesame. Can a man put an hot stone on his/her belly & wont be burnt? Even the almighty Samson tried it & his life never remain thesame indeed. If you are willing to start where he stops, sacrifice your life, destiny, joy, peace & future on the laps of Imo delilahs (indigine & the non indigine). No vex 0ooo i'm only buttressing what you wrote & the summary of all is that "trully if any should try it, his/her life would never remain thesame indeed"
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ibrochaka:
ma sista nt dat i redeploy o, i was onli praying 4 nassarawa state cos i hav relations ova der bt at d end dy gav me imo state
ok,tanx.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by hansad: 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
kudoxs:
Owerri is so much fun especially owerri girls, d population is like 1 guy: 20 girls, feel free to sample dem
How about your 72 virgins in paradise? You no fit wait till you get to them? Prray you collect HIV in Owerri.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by mjh15: 8:03am On Nov 02, 2014
any bauchi corpse posted 2 IMO let's meet here
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by kudoxs(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2014
Alenkakent:

Getting to camp quickly doesn't mean ure gonna be part of d opening parade... Its based on 2 things... Being ready to do d parade and being retained after doing well in the parade... But its good to get to camp early so ud have a good number that will favor u in anything so u won't have to wait long on queues...
Joining d parade also doesn't guarantee ur posting to anywhere... The only thing that guarantees it is being on the NYSC football team, NYSC dance and drama... And if u lobby well...
Owerri is fun and lively and its got a lotta sweet girls but I don't subscribe...
Thanks
my bunk mate during my time was in d drama team and guess where he was posted to? UMUDI! D guy jst stayed back
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Alenkakent(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2014
kudoxs:
my bunk mate during my time was in d drama team and guess where he was posted to? UMUDI! D guy jst stayed back
I'm talking of the dance and drama group that will be representing nysc for d state and not dance and drama @ platoon level... If ur friend was really on this dance and drama I'm talking abt, its either he wasn't active or his name wasn't penned down...
Take or leave
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
Pls guys how is accomodation like in Imo state? is the PPA providing accomodation from your experience is the house rent affordable for those who are not given free accomodation?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by simiolu1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
sunky2sweet:

Make una gada move na, moreover na gidi una 3 gada dey stay..

Well, I plan on leaving Wednesday morning but fizzy is leaving Tuesday a.m
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Omokhualeglory: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
suyamasta:
Pls guys how is accomodation like in Imo state? is the PPA providing accomodation from your experience is the house rent affordable for those who are not given free accomodation?
pls i reali nid an answer 2 dis qustn too
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Immaangel(f): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
timaahmad:
Plz i,ll be leaving kaduna monday morning to owerri. Do u tink i,ll get to the camp on that very day? Coz i don,t knw how many hours is the journey. And wld i b allowed in2 d camp on mnday incase i get 2 d camp dat vry monday. Plz i need urgent reply. Cc joseph
Frm kaduna to owerri d last time I checked is 3500 to 3800 via ABC transport. Its quite far but if its too late to get to d camp that night then u lodge in a hotel cos we have many of them til d following morning
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Buchi11(f): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
B
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by timaahmad(f): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2014
Immaangel:

Frm kaduna to owerri d last time I checked is 3500 to 3800 via ABC transport. Its quite far but if its too late to get to d camp that night then u lodge in a hotel cos we have many of them til d following morning
ok tnx alot
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Kasyn(m): 10:52am On Nov 03, 2014
mjh15:
any bauchi corpse posted 2 IMO let's meet here
bros u dey vex o! Infact u get mind....which one be 'corpse' again? 'corpse' don begin dey go youth service?
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by finito1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
pls wt tym do dey normally start reg in camp on d first day
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
@ Alenkakent, kudoxs, sugarkemi and others pls help us out here

suyamasta:
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by Alenkakent(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
suyamasta:
@ Alenkakent, kudoxs, sugarkemi and others pls help us out here

Accommodation in the state capital is on d high side... Expensive... Most PPa won't give u accommodation unless some few private schools...
If ure not posted to the state capital, accommodation won't be a problem cos the private schools in other lg give accommodation and if they don't, they pay up to 5k, thus u can get a room for as low as 1500
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by kudoxs(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Alenkakent:

Accommodation in the state capital is on d high side... Expensive... Most PPa won't give u accommodation unless some few private schools...
If ure not posted to the state capital, accommodation won't be a problem cos the private schools in other lg give accommodation and if they don't, they pay up to 5k, thus u can get a room for as low as 1500
he said it all, owerri accomodation is expensive, infact everything in owerri is expensive.
Re: 2014 Batch C Corps Members Posted To Imo State by suyamasta(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
Alenkakent:

ok na wa ooo! tnx for d info so dat we can plan well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Northern Reps Block Bill For Voluntary NYSC Participation / 2012 Batch C, How Much Did You Save From Your Alawi? / Delta State B'15 Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.