Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,755 members, 7,862,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:34 PM

Obafemi Martins’ Baby Mama Sends Him Loving Message For 30th birthday!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obafemi Martins’ Baby Mama Sends Him Loving Message For 30th birthday!!! (1425 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim 30th Birthday Celebration (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Obafemi Martins' Baby Mama Flaunts Cleavage In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins’ Baby Mama Sends Him Loving Message For 30th birthday!!! by donogaga(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Yesterday, Nigerian international soccer star, Obafemi Akinwunmi Martins turned 30.

The star striker was born on October 28, 1984 and is today a very successful soccer star currently playing for Seattle Sounders FC in the United States of America.

In his career of over 15 years, Obafemi Martins has played for several top football clubs all over the world including Inter Milan in Italy, Newcastle and Birminham in England, Wolfsburg in Germany and many others.

Celebrating his 30th birthday, his boo and baby mama, Abigail Barwuah who is also the sister of Mario Balotelli, took to Instagram to write: ‘happy birthday to you AMORE MIO, you are my everything babe, one of the most important person in my life. May the almighty God bless you Oba goal. I love you. Ogni Giorno d piu.’

http://thenet.ng/2014/10/obafemi-martins-baby-mama-sends-him-loving-message-for-30th-birthday/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Pained As Her Ex-husband Called Her Ashewo / PHOTOS : Newlyweds Cameron Diaz & Benji Madden Share A Kiss During Basketball Ga / Davido Shares Throwback Pic Of Himself, Wizkid, Ice Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.