Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,124 members, 7,852,827 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 (1028 Views)

President Jonathan Hosts John Mahama, Ghana's President In Port-Hacourt (Photos) / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano / Can The North Wait Till 2027 If Yar Adua Dies? Yar adua Getting Lean Save 15mil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by bilms(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2008
hi all,

it is my pleasure to annouce to my fellow nairalader that i am intending to run for the presidential election in the 2027.

please, u re free to say what u want here. so u can give ur advice if thre is any and i will appreciate ur contribution.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2008
Crude oil must have dried up by then. tongue
Re: I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2008
hi ladies,

plz i need jst ur opinion. don't crusify me.

i wonder wht will be ringing in my girl friend head and i don't no how she feels. but i want to hear from u ladies, if it were u, how will u feel.

i am just a sweet guy, no doubt, i do many crazy things, say crazy things that makes my girl wet but when it comes to sex, i deny her.

many times if i deny her, i still laugh at her.

y because she gave me headeach before getting her and when i got her, i made sex with her twice and after then no more. i just like playing on her feelings jst to pay her back for my stress.

but for sure, she know i love her and am not cheating.

jst yesterday when i did the same, she started crying.

Is this how you are going to be treating nigerians, you silly boy? angry
Re: I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by c33b33(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2008
nuzo has just taught you the first step,your past will be used to hunt you,so mind your steps! grin
i will love to be your vice
Re: I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by geolabious(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2008
[size=40pt]May God Help You[/size]
Re: I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by bilms(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2008
thanks guys.

i jst need advice from u.

thats all.
Re: I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by bilms(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2008
thanks guys.

i jst need advice from u.

thats all.
Re: I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by experts: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2008
thats a nice idea.

but b4 then, lets see what happens
Re: I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by blackspade(m): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2008
Please, get a good education (preferably abroad), and surround yourself with good influences, and think about the people, not yourself.
Re: I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by Mustay(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2008
1999 constitution must have been extinct!
Re: I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by palmwine(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2008
What are your pedigrees?

What school of thot do you belong to?

How do we solve the current power problem in Nigeria?

What is the best way to uproot corruption from our national psyche (the Killers) Leaders?

Answer those and lets take it from there.
Re: I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by banom(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2008
you have failed , because that is the same year i want to run for presidency as well, you raghter choose to be my vice or nothing for you, take note.
Re: I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by KnowAll(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2008
@POSTER

hi all,

it is my pleasure to annouce to my fellow nairalader that i am intending to run for the presidential election in the 2027.

please, u re free to say what u want here. so u can give ur advice if thre is any and i will appreciate ur contribution.

Thanks

Whats stop you from running 2011, we have this defeatist atitude in us, I bet 99% of Nigerians have already given the 2011 election to PDP
Re: I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by Muza(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2008
me too!
Re: I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by MaiSuya(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2008
@poster, how can you be running for president by 2027 when that will  be the year I will be starting my sixth term?   angry angry . You berra wait for

your turn, becos by that time I'll be yet to complete my laudable progams for Nigeria: My special 3 poit agenda:

1. Free food for all
2. Free education fro all
3. free em. . .
Re: I Want To Become The President In The Year 2027 by Okijajuju1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2008
LESSONS YOU SHOULD LEARN

1. If you think he/she is a threat, eliminate them.
2. Never step on the toes of te Godfathers, they'll crush you.
3. Corruption is a crime only when you get caught, cover your tracks.
4. Over-inflate the price of a contract, but make sure it is done, and done right.
5. The EFCC is your bitch for aslong as you are the president.
6. Foriegn accounts, should never be in your name.

To be continued. . . .

(1) (Reply)

American Hawks Gala In Lagos / tr / We’ve Arrested Pa Soludo’s Kidnappers – Onovo (police Ig)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.