Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Building Plans For Your Taste - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Plans For Your Taste (82563 Views)

Amazing Architectural Designs and Building Plans!!!! / Draw Your Building Plans And Structural Detailing Here.... / Amazing Architectural Drawings And Building Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
. CEDARCTURNKEYPROJECTS
This is a company that is based in designing of structures, buildings, estate tradings, general contractors
We are generally turnkey enhancers under few months.......
YOUR SATISFACTION is our craftmanship
CONTACT US on
, 08062858110
Email: cedarcproperties@gmail.com, umokevictor@gmail
Whatsapp: 08062858110 BBM PIN: 33138fe6

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
Call us for ur houses.....08062858110

1 Share

Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by mufutau55(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
Good designs.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
Thanks sir
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2014
Moore are coming
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
Looks good nicely done!

1 Like

Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 2:07am On Oct 31, 2014
Thanks sir Astondejumor we are at your service.."."....we'll. stil get more to you
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 2:27am On Oct 31, 2014
. CEDARCTURNKEYPROJECTS
This is a company that is based in designing of structures, buildings, estate tradings, general contractors
CONTACT US on
, 08062858110

Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by mufutau55(m): 2:59am On Oct 31, 2014
I will love it more when you post designs to give us the respective specifications of each building..
How many bedrooms is that gorgeous Apartments/Flats 2-storey building above... Some specs will be useful.
They are love designs. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by kenazuu(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
Please the bungalow you have there is many bedroom and can 50ft by 100ft take the building with space?
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thanks sir mufutau55 the 2-story building comprises of 2bedroom flat, all ensuit with v.toilet respectively
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
At mr. Kenazuu it can fit in 50x100ft land and the rooms are all ensuit
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
A four bedroom bungalow al ensuit with a gud enhanced executive lounge

3 Likes

Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by mufutau55(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
vicmoore:
A four bedroom bungalow al ensuit with a gud enhanced executive lounge

Very, very nice.

Hajji M.
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
A 6bedroom bungalow all ensuit...with a room apartment at the pent floor.....each room personalized to ur taste.... All for the executives

Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
. CEDARCTURNKEYPROJECTS
CONTACT US on
, 08062858110

WE'LL MAKE YOUR HOUSE A HOME
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by mufutau55(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
vicmoore:
A 6bedroom bungalow all ensuit...with a room apartment at the pent floor.....each room personalized to ur teast.... All for the executives

This is really good... What is the dimension of this house? More specs and views please. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Was built in a 650sqm space
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by mufutau55(m): 1:21am On Nov 01, 2014
vicmoore:
Was built in a 650sqm space

OK. Thanks. But with this 6 Bedroom Bungalow with a room penthouse, can a small or medium size BQ also fit in there?

Hajji M.
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2014
Yes it can
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2014
Turnkey projects
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by Fhemmmy: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
vicmoore:
A 6bedroom bungalow all ensuit...with a room apartment at the pent floor.....each room personalized to ur teast.... All for the executives

Apart from cost of land, what is the rough estimate ro build such and yet with one small BQ at the back.... lovely design
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by mufutau55(m): 4:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
vicmoore:
Yes it can

Do you also have a sample BQ that will be suitable for the same 6 Bedrooms Bungalow, if so, please post it. Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by Fhemmmy: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
mufutau55:

Do you also have a sample BQ that will be suitable for the same 6 Bedrooms Bungalow, if so, please post it. Thanks.

Hajji M.

The guy is really good.
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by mufutau55(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Fhemmmy:

The guy is really good.

I agreed. But he needs to know how to adjust to Nairaland questions and replies. More specifications not just a stingy replies.
But YES, he is good. If I had seen that 6 bedroom ensuite bungalow in my time, I would hot have opted for Duplex, I keep getting
scared everyday that when the old ages comes with all these arching bones, how would I climb the stairs? smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
mufutau55:

I agreed. But he needs to know how to adjust to Nairaland questions and replies. More specifications not just a stingy replies.
But YES, he is good. If I had seen that 6 bedroom ensuite bungalow in my time, I would hot have opted for Duplex, I keep getting
scared everyday that when the old ages comes with all these arching bones, how would I climb the stairs? smiley

Hajji M.

I am sure with time, he will start to adjust... I love that 6 bedroom bungalow wih loft, imagine how much you will save without decking.... I hope he woll answer the questions but then, some of NL elite refused to answer questions too... I think it has a lot to do wih our customer service. .... Nigeria has always been seller's market.
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by mufutau55(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Fhemmmy:

I am sure with time, he will start to adjust... I love that 3 bedroom bungalow wih loft, imagine how much you will save without decking.... I hope he woll answer the questions but then, some of NL elite refused to answer questions too... I think it has a lot to do wih our customer service. .... Nigeria has always been seller's market.

I hear you brother.. oh, I would have save plenty if it was a bungalow, decking alone will be about N2.5mil then the block works and more charges because they have to work in high environment..

Hajji M.
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by Fhemmmy: 12:02am On Nov 02, 2014
mufutau55:

I hear you brother.. oh, I will save plenty if it was bungalow, decking alone is about N2.5mil then the block works and more charges because they have to work in high environment..

Hajji M.

My brother, i am a fan of bungalow for now till i have piece of national cake . . .

2 Likes

Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
Sorry dear web been very busy for a while but will soon come to your answers....thanks..
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2014
Your satisfaction is our guarantee
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by nabiz(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2014
Oh! Dear I love ur work and will like to work with u. I specialize in decorative concrete floor design. U can click below link to see some of my work ans contact https://www.nairaland.com/1577564/pls-check-out-hand-work
Re: Building Plans For Your Taste by vicmoore(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2014
Ok will hit you when necessary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

When All You Need Are Quality Doors For Your Building / The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.