Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,706 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

Have You Ever Used Your Money To Buy A Calendar? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Ever Used Your Money To Buy A Calendar? (436 Views)

20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria / See How A UNILORIN Student Returned Money To The University Purse / Unical Proposed 2014/2015 Academic Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Used Your Money To Buy A Calendar? by matrixx9(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
Everyone knows the importance of calendars in helping to keep the date. The case scenario is that most calendars are given as souvenirs at events making people not to be interested in buying calendars. I can say that since i was born i've never seen my parents buy a calendar neither have i. Whats your opinion .. Have you ever bought a calendar?
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Money To Buy A Calendar? by Beesluv: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
I've not. At a point, we started giving out some calendars that people gave us, when there was no where else to hang them

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Used Your Money To Buy A Calendar? by omophunky(m): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
Sure, when I was still schooling especially those military type.
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Money To Buy A Calendar? by shikshark: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
ive never seen calender on sale is shops either
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Money To Buy A Calendar? by Jennyluvluv(f): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
I have not
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Money To Buy A Calendar? by Unekz(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
incase it makes fp
Re: Have You Ever Used Your Money To Buy A Calendar? by matrixx9(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2014
shikshark:
ive never seen calender on sale is shops either
yap

(1) (Reply)

Fulafia 2014/2015 Supplementary List Update / Nigeria Has More Out-of-school Children Than Any Country In The World / Unilorin Becomesfirst Nigerianuniversity To Makeafrica’s Top 20 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.