Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,803 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday (9509 Views)

30 Funniest Apple Iphone 6 Bendgate Jokes & Meme You'll Ever See On The Internet / Ten Most Expensive Smartphones You'll Probably Never Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by matrixx9(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
1. Nairaland.com
- This is the most interactive forum on earth.. Even Topix the world forum isn't as interactive as Nairaland. Nairaland is owned by our oga at the top. Seun Osewa
2.Michael Ajah's Blog (http://..com/)
The site's template is eye friendly that's black instead of the conventional white background that hurts the eye makes it stand out. The blog posts different topics on any niche. It's owned by Seventeen Year Old Michael Ajah.

3.Linda Ikeji's Blog (lindaikeji..com/) Linda ikeji's blog is the most popular blog in Nigeria. Owned by linda ikeji an ex model. The posts are mainly centered on entertainment.
The rest are
4.Lailasblog.com
6.Notjustok.com
7.Naijabams.com
8.Oscarmini.com
9.Tooexclusive.com
10.Gurusloaded.com

9 Likes

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by rattlesnake(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
rabies
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by godwinony(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
all those kprouka websites for infos like 'who wore it better' and for gbangbantintin music undecided

35 Likes

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by cupidora(f): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Pls is MTN midnight call freebie still active?'n does it work on pulse?
*modified*
who d like d question ni,pls I need a response not a like na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by stuff46(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
matrixx9:
1. Nairaland.com
- This is the most interactive forum on earth.. Even Topix the world forum isn't as interactive as Nairaland. Nairaland is owned by our oga at the top. Seun Osewa
2.Michael Ajah's Blog (http://..com/)
The site's template is eye friendly that's black instead of the conventional white background that hurts the eye makes it stand out. The blog posts different topics on any niche. It's owned by Seventeen Year Old Michael Ajah.

3.Linda Ikeji's Blog (lindaikeji..com/) Linda ikeji's blog is the most popular blog in Nigeria. Owned by linda ikeji an ex model. The posts are mainly centered on entertainment.
The rest are
4.Lailasblog.com
6.Notjustok.com
7.Naijabams.com
8.Oscarmini.com
9.Tooexclusive.com
10.Gurusloaded.com

tooexclusive.com
its tooxclusive.com

2 Likes

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by AndyBoomba: 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
Friends,i have been through ups and down,i cant love
an iron monkey ,not a man that cannot define love
and undertandt the tenant of awoghe, i fell proub to
subquo adeboye in vrevuvute to comunete the
current igwe in councile, verily i uhhhhhh lalall when
my prick enter inside to do. I am happy. Oya go.
Abegi joor.idiot,goat

1 Like

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by LegenduryNueLs: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
And you forgot www.peoplesgist..nl abi?? angry

1 Like

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by pryncemautin: 11:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
U purposely placed Nairaland first so that ur post would make front page

6 Likes

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by iamrealdeji(m): 12:27am On Oct 30, 2014
AndyBoomba:
Abegi joor.idiot,goat
What's all these,what are you saying? Did you just wake up?

13 Likes

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by iheanyi40(m): 5:15am On Oct 30, 2014
iamrealdeji:

What's all these,what are you saying? Did you just wake up?
its andyblaze bro, we all used to him unless yu a newbie

3 Likes

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by golddeejay(m): 5:19am On Oct 30, 2014
na useless topics u go dey see for those sites, topic like "see what this 14 yr old gal is doing to this 70 yr old man"

8 Likes

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by matrixx9(m): 6:29am On Oct 30, 2014
golddeejay:
na useless topics u go dey see for those sites, topic like "see what this 14 yr old gal is doing to this 70 yr old man"
Na lie.. You Don check the second site?
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 30, 2014
matrixx9:
guess DAT second one na ur blog

13 Likes

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by golddeejay(m): 6:48am On Oct 30, 2014
matrixx9:
am not saying all, but on some of these sites you see topics like "vector mama fighting" - guruloaded...personally, i tink some of the sites r gud for downnloading. Not that u dont see silly topics on nl bt nl is user generatin content site n i get to choose wat to read...options plenty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by matrixx9(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2014
Chimax15:
guess DAT second one na ur blog
lolzz- the owner of the blog nah luigiajah
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by RotrEmmanuel: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2014
if u like put nairaland for front and back in the list.
u can never make front page

see as d stupid websites full grin
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2014
My boyfriend and I decided to try a new adventure today and we fvcked on the balcony. It was very sweet and I wish it could go on all day. He has an 8inch and my pusssy is still tight enough to lubricate his dicck. Ladies please share your intimate experiences. Let the fun begin smiley
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by matrixx9(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2014
irunobo2:
My boyfriend and I decided to try a new adventure today and we fvcked on the balcony. It was very sweet and I wish it could go on all day. He has an 8inch and my pusssy is still tight enough to lubricate his dicck. Ladies please share your intimate experiences. Let the fun begin smiley
Don't Derail My Thread Fool

3 Likes

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2014
matrixx9:
Don't Derail My Thread Fool

Ignored!!!
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by matrixx9(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2014
RotrEmmanuel:
if u like put nairaland for front and back in the list.
u can never make front page

see as d stupid websites full grin
Stupid websites full... Where's your own site. Mtchewww
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by Donkaz(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2014
AndyBoomba:
Abegi joor.idiot,goat
the way jail break they happen for yaba left this days they scare me oo

5 Likes

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by matrixx9(m): 8:20am On Oct 30, 2014
irunobo2:

Ignored!!!
I know you were meant to be an abortion just close that your maggot infested mouth
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by matrixx9(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2014
cupidora:
Pls is MTN midnight call freebie still active?'n does it work on pulse?
*modified*
who d like d question ni,pls I need a response not a like na
Try Happy Hour Subscription *131#
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by mpowa(m): 8:22am On Oct 30, 2014
11. Nipolls.com

And a new one just emerged, it aim to be the take Nigeria by storm and be one of the most visited websites in Nigeria in just few months time. It's a social polling network, where Nigerian instead of arguing endlessly can actual vote their OPINION, you can create your own polls, vote on polls and you can make comments with DISQUS to influence people's votes, visit it and tell me what you feel http://nipolls.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by Tawis06(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2014
irunobo2:

Ignored!!!
you don't need these
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by iheanyi40(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2014
irunobo2:
attention seeking biatch
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by mimelord(f): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2014
Sorry you did not list one of the ten websites you need to follow:
http://fastflexer..com
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by cupidora(f): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2014
matrixx9:
Try Happy Hour Subscription *131#
Thank u
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by matrixx9(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2014
cupidora:
Thank u
you're welcome
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 30, 2014
I know only two.. nairaland and others!!

1 Like

Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by omophunky(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2014
Re: Ten Websites You'll Love To Visit Everyday by Morhziez(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
true talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fifa 2020 Apk+obb+data (MOD FTS) Download For Android / Best Android Phone For A Blackberry User? / Mtn Shared Data Bundle Deactivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.