Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Job Interview!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Interview!!!!! (1473 Views)

13 Things You Should Never Say In A Job Interview / Who Else Recieved This Job Interview Text Message / The 25 Most Difficult Questions You'll Be Asked On A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Interview!!!!! by macnaezer: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Pls did any1 get dis, because there is no phone number attached to atleast call to confirm, and they did not call me.

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in working with us at Westernmall

We recently acquired our operations/ customer care centre at Alausa Shopping Complex, Ikeja ,Lagos and need motivated and hardworking individuals to join our team.

Your CV has been reviewed and we are very pleased to invite you for an interview,which would take place at
1200hours ( midday) on 03/11/2014 at No. 15A Adebisi Popoola Crescent, Off Victoria Arobieke Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

On this occasion you will be interviewed by our Legal representative, and are required to bring to the interview the originals of the certificates and other necessary documents you stated in your resume as well as a valid form of identification.

Please kindly review the job description attached again,explaining what would be expected of you if successful.

A stipend will be provided to support your return fare back to your usual residence within Lagos.

Thanks for your interest,look forward to welcome you on board and best of luck!!

Regards,
Nosa Idehen
for Westernmall Ltd
Re: Job Interview!!!!! by Godmother(f): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
This seems very genuine. And not every company puts a phone number for you to contact them. Why not honour this, afterall its sstated that they will refund your tfare so its a win-win situation.
Re: Job Interview!!!!! by otunbaanoti: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
I got the same mail too
Re: Job Interview!!!!! by macnaezer: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ok tnx for that
Re: Job Interview!!!!! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
macnaezer:
Pls did any1 get dis, because there is no phone number attached to atleast call to confirm, and they did not call me.

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in working with us at Westernmall

We recently acquired our operations/ customer care centre at Alausa Shopping Complex, Ikeja ,Lagos and need motivated and hardworking individuals to join our team.

Your CV has been reviewed and we are very pleased to invite you for an interview,which would take place at
1200hours ( midday) on 03/11/2014 at No. 15A Adebisi Popoola Crescent, Off Victoria Arobieke Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

On this occasion you will be interviewed by our Legal representative, and are required to bring to the interview the originals of the certificates and other necessary documents you stated in your resume as well as a valid form of identification.

Please kindly review the job description attached again,explaining what would be expected of you if successful.

A stipend will be provided to support your return fare back to your usual residence within Lagos.

Thanks for your interest,look forward to welcome you on board and best of luck!!

Regards,
Nosa Idehen
for Westernmall Ltd

Okay cool stuff.
When did you apply? And on which site. Some sites are known for fake recruitments.
Did they call you initially? Save the number incase.
Has there been correspondence between you and the company earlier?
Your answers will clarify if this is true or not.
Re: Job Interview!!!!! by macnaezer: 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Its been long sinc I applied, bur cnt really rem frm wich site.
They did not call me bur yes dir has bin exchange of mails prior to this actual mail.
Re: Job Interview!!!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
macnaezer:
Its been long sinc I applied, bur cnt really rem frm wich site.
They did not call me bur yes dir has bin exchange of mails prior to this actual mail.

Okay then.
Like the cute Godmother said, give it a try.

1 Like

Re: Job Interview!!!!! by macnaezer: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Aiit, tnx
Re: Job Interview!!!!! by olusola009: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2014
I got same invite too.

(1) (Reply)

Hilton Worldwide Graduate Development Programme 2015 / Forte Oil Plc Graduate Safety Officer Jobs At Onne, Rivers State / Pageomni Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.