Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN (6473 Views)

See How Much It Cost To Travel From Lagos To New York In The Good Old Days(pic) / Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) / Pictures Of Chrystover's Trip From Owerri To Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN by peawizzy(f): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
Please, i‘ll like to know which bus services goes from OWERRI to ILORIN. Thanks
Re: Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN by peawizzy(f): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2014
Please i need answers please...
Re: Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN by peawizzy(f): 8:01am On Nov 03, 2014
93 views and just 3 posts. Nawa oh. sad
Re: Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN by readonenaire(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2014
I don't know owerri, but if you can find your way to PH, there are trans. Coy that commute to ilorin every day from eliozu ;TGM, City Roller, and MGM and a lot of unnamed vehicles at rumuokoro.. Bon voyage
Re: Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN by aieromon(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2014
Try IMO Transport Company along MCC Road.
Re: Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN by moneybag100: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2014
peawizzy:
Please, i‘ll like to know which bus services goes from OWERRI to ILORIN. Thanks
I don't know about bus services from owerri to ilorin but if you wish in catching fun in ilorin and moving around I can be of help cos I stay in ilorin.
Re: Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN by peawizzy(f): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2014
moneybag100:

I don't know about bus services from owerri to ilorin but if you wish in catching fun in ilorin and moving around I can be of help cos I stay in ilorin.
Well, i have a purpose for going to Ilorin. Thanks for the offer though.
Re: Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN by peawizzy(f): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
aieromon:
Try IMO Transport Company along MCC Road.
You stay at owerri?
Re: Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN by peawizzy(f): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
readonenaire:
I don't know owerri, but if you can find your way to PH, there are trans. Coy that commute to ilorin every day from eliozu ;TGM, City Roller, and MGM and a lot of unnamed vehicles at rumuokoro.. Bon voyage
Thanks for the suggestion, but, don‘t you think that commuting from owerri to ph before getting a bus to ilorin is double work? Anyway, thanks once again. cheesy
Re: Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN by readonenaire(m): 4:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
J
peawizzy:
Thanks for the suggestion, but, don‘t you think that commuting from owerri to ph before getting a bus to ilorin is double work? Anyway, thanks once again. cheesy
lol double you say, owerri to Ph is less that 2hrs minus aba road traffic, Ilorin is over 9hrs long exhaustive journey, lest there is a better alternative from owerii, PH is your best bet.

Cheers and bon voyage again wink
Re: Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN by aieromon(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
peawizzy:
You stay at owerri?

Used to.
Re: Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN by adevincent: 6:38am On Nov 14, 2014
moneybag100:

is their train service @ ilorin,I mean train transport frm ilorin to owerri
Re: Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN by moneybag100: 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
adevincent:
is their train service @ ilorin,I mean train transport frm ilorin to owerri
There is train transport but I doubt from ilorin to owerri, I don't think so.
Re: Bus Services That Travel From OWERRI To ILORIN by iscbaba: 11:22pm On Nov 15, 2014
GO AND BOARD ITC ON TES.AND THR. EVERY WEEK...U WL SEE DIRECT FROM OWERI TO ILORIN.OR ENTER ONITCHA U WL SEE DIRECT CAR TO ILORIN.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Pls! From Lagos To Sapele / Moving To Ghana For Better Life / Message To Nigerians Coming To USA Very Sobering Message Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.