Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah - Come and Save Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah - Come and Save Abia State (1586 Views)

Pics:See What Sampson Siasia Did With U-23 Championship Cup At TREM Church Lagos / Help Spread This News To Save Abia State From These Devilish Men!!! / Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah, OON, FCA - The Man Abia People Ever Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah - Come and Save Abia State by G51Apostles: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
A society that has made progress did so because their leaders enlightened, inspired and mobilized the followers. It is an undisputable fact that not everybody in the society has the gift of seeing tomorrow very clearly, you also must have a sense of service to be able to think about the interest of others as the essence of the position rather than me, myself and I which unfortunately is currently the situation in our Abia state political terrain.

The position of leadership is not for every Tom, Dick and Harry. So, what you have are people who pretend to be leaders but are there to parasite on the resources and our collective wealth. But that is not what leadership entails; leadership is selfless, sacrificial, offering oneself for the good and betterment of others.
Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah has shown some sterling qualities of a leader, prominent among them is thinking of others most of the time and putting smiles on their faces. USO believes that " if you analyze your day and find out that you think of only yourself; just accept the fact that you are not a leader".

Let us give this man all the support, backing and encouragement. We earnestly pray that God intervenes in the affairs of Abia State to enthrone a God’s own person that will alleviate the plight of his people and make them rejoice.

So help us God

Re: Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah - Come and Save Abia State by dom(m): 12:07am On Oct 30, 2014
very good man. Generous to a fault, even without knowing you. I wish he was contesting in my Imo state.
Re: Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah - Come and Save Abia State by tetengwo: 12:41am On Oct 30, 2014
I have heard about this man but I don't think he is from abia south,why wasting his time and money.pdp has zoned the governorship to abia south.which pedigree does he have?and he is not loyal to ochendo our amiable governor,can he continue with the legacy project?will he be loyal to IKUKU?the champion of our time
Re: Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah - Come and Save Abia State by asha80(m): 5:35am On Oct 30, 2014
tetengwo:
I have heard about this man but I don't think he is from abia south,why wasting his time and money.pdp has zoned the governorship to abia south.which pedigree does he have?and he is not loyal to ochendo our amiable governor,can he continue with the legacy project?will he be loyal to IKUKU?the champion of our time
fooolish brain
Re: Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah - Come and Save Abia State by dmostcheerful(f): 5:51am On Oct 30, 2014
tetengwo:

Ewu ndu, who is ikuku. the fish brain ochendo DAT left Abia in a mercy state, I know you have not stepped your foot off Abia state to another eastern state to see what you are lacking in Abia state.
Abia is in a miserable state and need liberation from the shekels of ochendu and his pie of butt lickers aspirant followers.
Re: Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah - Come and Save Abia State by cpapa: 6:36am On Oct 30, 2014
Uche ogah is d man for d people.
Re: Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah - Come and Save Abia State by uchebest2006(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2014
tetengwo:
Who is ya Ochendo....Am not from Abia buh i knw this man Ogah is capable of liberating ndi Abia from the shackles of ochendo!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah - Come and Save Abia State by NgwaUkwu: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2014
tetengwo:

you are fool, how can you talk this rubbish. are you not scared of God. if you see the truth say it. Check the meaning of Amiable and see if it suits Ochendo. May your life and that of your generation be as good as that of ochendo and Ikuku or whatever.
Uche is far more a better man than these two x 100. Don't speak curse upon yourself. nonsense.
Re: Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah - Come and Save Abia State by CrinkumCrankum: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2014
uchebest2006:
Who is ya Ochendo....Am not from Abia buh i knw this man Ogah is capable of liberating ndi Abia from the shackles of ochendo!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I tot this guy is Ochendu Oche- Akpaya's Boy

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Trying To Get Reelected By Blaming US For Boko Haram- FP / So Cute! Meet Beautiful Wife Of Buhari (CUTE PHOTOS) / Katsina State: Good With Yar'adua, Very Good With Shema & Better With Nashuni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.