Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. (10236 Views)

Batch C14 Lagos / NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by AmegoA(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Omojayejaye:
Never in my life...sir.
But I think ondo to benue or kogi to bauchi..will be ok by me...
kpele, it is well. I think if you can get a route that takes you through Benue, it should be shorter than going through kogi.
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by Ahmed4002(m): 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
welcome on board guys. There is nothing to fear my brothers and sisters. It shall be well with you.just get prepared with your cardigan and blanket. because there is cold here in bauchi.
Wishing you the very best during your stay here in bauchi.
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by Omojayejaye(m): 4:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
AmegoA:
kpele, it is well. I think if you can get a route that takes you through Benue, it should be shorter than going through kogi.
Tanx bro..I will take benue route..what abt you..man..
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by Omojayejaye(m): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ahmed4002:
welcome on board guys. There is nothing to fear my brothers and sisters. It shall be well with you.just get prepared with your cardigan and blanket. because there is cold here in bauchi.
Thank you kindly for your good words..could you please give us survival tips,and what is camp the like?
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by AmegoA(m): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Omojayejaye:

I stay in kaduna and I'm presently in Jos Plateau state. So I'm quite close to Bauchi
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by AmegoA(m): 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Omojayejaye:

I stay in kaduna and I'm presently in Jos Plateau state. So I'm quite close to Bauchi, but I've not been there before. And I don't know much about the place.
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by AmegoA(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ahmed4002:
Thanks Ahmed, please we need your support on this thread.
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by Ahmed4002(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
Omojayejaye:

Thank you kindly for your good words..could you please give us survival tips,and what is camp the like?
. I have never been to the camp. so I can't tell you how it's like. Am very sure it's a new place. But here is a direction to the camp

take a taxi or keke napep to Muda Lawal park from the last bustop in bauchi(maximum you can pay should 100 naira). Then take a car going to
wailo from the park.The NYSC camp is in Wailo, a
small village after bauchi. I hope this helps
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by Ahmed4002(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2014
AmegoA:
Thanks Ahmed, please we need your support on this thread.
I will try my best for you guys. couple with my tight schedule. feel free to ask anything. I will try to dedicate today for you guys.
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by Omojayejaye(m): 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
AmegoA:
I stay in kaduna and I'm presently in Jos Plateau state. So I'm quite close to Bauchi, but I've not been there before. And I don't know much about the place.
That is cool..I guess plateau is just a stone throw to bauchi...
@ahmed tanx so much..for the help
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by AmegoA(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ahmed4002:
. I have never been to the camp. so I can't tell you how it's like. Am very sure it's a new place. But here is a direction to the camp
take a taxi or keke napep to Muda Lawal park from the last bustop in bauchi(maximum you can pay should 100 naira). Then take a car going to
wailo from the park.The NYSC camp is in Wailo, a
small village after bauchi. I hope this helps
please when we are coming from jos, is wailo before or after bauchi? because most of us will come through jos.
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by Ahmed4002(m): 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
I school here in bauchi. precisely Atbu bauchi. 500 LEVEL. petroleum engineering.
so I base here for now.

When you coming from Jos. your final bus stop should be Gidan mai (total filling station, Bauchi terminus,). SO from there take Keke napep or Bike to Muda Lawal park. inside the park and ask for the wailo cab
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by AmegoA(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Omojayejaye:

That is cool..I guess plateau is just a stone throw to bauchi...
@ahmed tanx so much..for the help
yeah that is why I came to jos to gain more info about Bauchi b4 going in on tuesday. I arrived this afternoon. I will try to post useful info on this thread
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by ayowhizi: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
omojayejaye,i dey o
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by AmegoA(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ahmed4002:
I school here in bauchi. precisely Atbu bauchi. 500 LEVEL. petroleum engineering.
so I base here for now.

When you coming from Jos. your final bus stop should be Gidan mai (total filling station, Bauchi terminus,). SO from there take Keke napep or Bike to Muda Lawal park. inside the park and ask for the wailo cab
Ahmed please tell us about the attitude of the people there towards strangers that don't understand Hausa or are not fluent in it. This is a major concern to people outside the north.
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by AmegoA(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
ayowhizi:
omojayejaye,i dey o
Bros are you with us?
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by AmegoA(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Since the last digit of our call up number determines our platoon in camp, I feel we should drop it here to help us locate each other over there. I know many of us are not happy about being posted to Bauchi, but together we can make the three weeks count. even if we redeploy afterwards. Mine is 3!
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by megakid7(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mehn....na bauchi I see too ooooo..wetin we go du naaaa......any redeployment...anybody in lagos...ma platoon digit os 0
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by AmegoA(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
megakid7:
Mehn....na bauchi I see too ooooo..wetin we go du naaaa......any redeployment...anybody in lagos...ma platoon digit os 0
Bros na till we reach there o, but I hear say redeployment no supposed hard from baucha sha. welcome to the house bro.

1 Like

Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by AmegoA(m): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
Please as you join this thread, state your current location so that you can be linked with someone close to you who is also going to Bauchi. And if you have knowledge of the best route to take from different parts of the country please share it for the benefit of others. Thanks for your cooperation.
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by azeezInfo(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
Am posted to Bauchi likewise, graduated from LAUTECH, studied Comp Engrng. I suggest we create a whatsap group for this thread. Here is my number 07031223447. Anyone who is interested should plz drop his line.

Should be leaving from Ilorin on monday.
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by cferdinand(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pls is Bauchi state not a Boko harAm area cos some pple are scared of going there
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by AmegoA(m): 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
azeezInfo:
Am posted to Bauchi likewise, graduated from LAUTECH, studied Comp Engrng. I suggest we create a whatsap group for this thread. Here is my number 07031223447. Anyone who is interested should plz drop his line.
Should be leaving from Ilorin on monday.
You are welcome to the house bro. It's a great idea. Wetin I go do o, my phone no get whatsapp. Na small phone. But guys pls join if you can.
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by AmegoA(m): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
cferdinand:
Pls is Bauchi state not a Boko harAm area cos some pple are scared of going there
The last batch did not camp in bauchi. But batch c14 will be camping there from all indications. Don't be discouraged, let's go and see and then decide for ourselves whether to redeploy or not.
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by aycapri(m): 11:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
jaypee4:
I fear Bauchi oooo
. Hmm....... Am posted to Bauchi and am really scared.
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by aycapri(m): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
AmegoA:
You are welcome to the house bro. It's a great idea. Wetin I go do o, my phone no get whatsapp. Na small phone. But guys pls join if you can.
. Please, am leaving lag for Bauchi on monday. Can somebody help me out with the description?
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by megakid7(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
I suggest we wait til tuesday to hear news first maybe nysc go redeploy us frm.bauchi to plateau.camp like d former batch......am a ladokite too.
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by megakid7(m): 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
AmegoA:
The last batch did not camp in bauchi. But batch c14 will be camping there from all indications. Don't be discouraged, let's go and see and then decide for ourselves whether to redeploy or not.

Whch indications bro.....any link
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by megakid7(m): 11:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
AmegoA:

Ama LADOKITE.TOO..BAUCHI..LOLZZZ
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by ayowhizi: 11:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
am with you o
AmegoA:
Bros are you with us?
am with you o
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by ayowhizi: 11:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
lets create it o.ma number is 08135550754
Re: Nysc C14 Bauchi State Corpers, Let's Meet Here. by megakid7(m): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Drop ur numbers..ama add u to d watsapp group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anaconda Snake Swallowed A Female Corper While Bathing Inside The Bush (PHOTO) / Nysc Corps Members To Spend Only 2 Weeks In Camp / How Do I Apply For My Nysc From Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.