Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Happy Birthday To All The October 30 Born... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To All The October 30 Born... (661 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Hurray!!! Its My Birthday Again. Happy Birthday To Me:-) / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To All The October 30 Born... by bidexolumanish(m): 12:23am On Oct 30, 2014
HURRAY cheesy cheesy cheesy

happy birthday to me and all the October 30 born, smiley i am happy for the goodness of the almighty in my life cos its not been easy but with the name of Jesus all is so well with my soul. GLORY...

(1) (Reply)

Former Lagos State Driector Mrs. Oluremi Jaiyesim Decomposing Body Found / APC Chose Prof Osinbajo Because Of “crap” Called Religion – Banky W / 10 Things You Should Do To Make This Year Great.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.