Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Is Rivers APC A Cult Group? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Rivers APC A Cult Group? (688 Views)

Peter Nwaoboshi Buries His Father In Delta (pics) / Why Is Rivers State Sea Port Underutilised While Lagos Suffers From Congestion? / My Defection Story By APC A Farce —wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Rivers APC A Cult Group? by muami(m): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2014
(Saw this somewhere and thought to share)

Almost 20 guber candidates in the Rivers State PDP has picked up nomination forms , including a bunch of others for senatorial and state assembly. Posters are everywhere . Campaign offices have opened up. Within the PDP, you could hear bickering as ethnic nationalities express their agitations to occupy the brick house. The electorate have an opportunity to look at the candidates and engage them.
This is democracy at play. No wonder they are called the Peoples Democratic Party.

Even with the National Exco adoption of the US style 'Right of First Refusal' for a performing sitting President, I was impressed that two PDP members still went to the secretariat and paid for nomination forms and the party actually issued them receipts.

Meanwhile in the Rivers APC, nobody dares to raise his head up. The guber candidates are discussed in very hush nebulous tunes, only in dark corners around the state. No single poster of an APC candidate. No candidate dares to even ask how much the guber forms are sold.
Even the ethnic nationalities are muffled. No group has come out to push for any candidate. No Assembly or senatorial aspirant testing the waters.

Rather the youths are prancing up and down waiting for a white smoke. A code for whatever the leader says.
And these are called progressives. You are not a Progressive. In fact, you are a Retrogressive. You can't be progressive in a gathering where your opinion is muffled inside you.Such practices only happen in occultic groups.Never in a democratic party.

2 Likes

Re: Is Rivers APC A Cult Group? by Bright2(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2014
Sorry let me tell you why, it' s Ogoni's turn,it's Etche people's turn,it's also Calabari & Okrika people's turn. They are all waiting for the man who initiated this idea to finally tell them who is to pick the form because the time has come.
Imposition of candidate to the people is causing this set back and nothing more & will bring in more problems in Rivers APC.
Re: Is Rivers APC A Cult Group? by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2014
OP, are you a politician? Did anyone stop you from picking up the form & campaigning with your posters? Why this APC dey give una headache sef?

I'm not a pro PDP or APC person. Infact, most politicians I like are either in APC or PDP but I just like the fact that one party isn't going to have an easy jolly ride anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Is Rivers APC A Cult Group? by ahaika23: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2014
grin grin grin Na Ogboni frat
Re: Is Rivers APC A Cult Group? by Bright2(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2014
ahaika23:
grin grin grin Na Ogboni frat
Hahahahaha u be Gokana man?
Re: Is Rivers APC A Cult Group? by egift(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2014
PDP is the Cult.

To be admitted, you either have committed huge act of corruption or you are currently committing one.

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns Nairaland? / New Type Of Ebola Virus Strain Breaks Out In Congo DR / Reps Scaled Fence To Save Democracy – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.