Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

What Do You Think??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Do You Think??? (630 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think??? by AVVS(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2014
I and my gf was having fun rolling around and we were making out at one dark corner, suddenly one little boy just showed up and said "is it true that ur pussy is always shaved lately "?...my gf looked at me and ran off.
I've been calling her since then but she's not picking up, now what's really bothering now is does she think i told the boy that kinda shillt or she prolly think I've known that another guy is bleeping her too?....i mean why is she not picking up?!
Re: What Do You Think??? by darnley16(m): 9:49am On Oct 30, 2014
Pardon me but I fail to see the joke here!
Re: What Do You Think??? by AVVS(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2014
it's not a joke!!! it shouldn't be on this section.... MISTAKE.... my bad
Re: What Do You Think??? by darnley16(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2014
AVVS:
it's not a joke!!! it shouldn't be on this section.... MISTAKE.... my bad
thts explains it

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!!make N300,000 Obline Legitimately / Get Involved: Videos Of Your Best Christmas Jokes Wanted / Fact Or No Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.