Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Shocking: Woman Hospitalized To Remove Deer Tongue She Used To Self-Service! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking: Woman Hospitalized To Remove Deer Tongue She Used To Self-Service! (1345 Views)

British Husband Of Murdered Nigerian Prostitute: "She Used To Drag Me To Church" / Shocking: Woman Lifts Objects With Her Vigina (photos) / How To Remove Chinese Virus Manually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Woman Hospitalized To Remove Deer Tongue She Used To Self-Service! by TinyToes: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2014
Source - http://.com

A woman from Little Rock, Arkansas, is now recovering after a bizarre chain of events that led doctors to find the tongue of a deer lodged into her vagina. The Arkansas woman, who’s name has not been released, went to her gynecologist complaining that her discharge had a “very bad odor.” Her doctor performed a typical exam checking for several different issues that could have been causing this problem. All tests were negative.

The doctor was not at all concerned about her complaints, until the results of the pap smear came back. The report indicated that the cells taken from the pap smear, were not human. It could not determine the origin of the cells: all they knew was that they were not human cells. The doctor requested that the woman come back for a repeat exam, and to discuss the findings.

During the exam, the doctor inserted his speculum, and scooped out a large piece of loose, decaying flesh. The doctor was disturbed with what he had found.

“During the exam, I was utterly shocked with what I had found. Never in my 33 years of practice have I seen anything like this,” Dr. Lee told the American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology.

“What I removed from the woman, looked like a long tongue, but certainly not a human tongue. Then, what she admitted to her husband after the exam, was even more disturbing.”

The woman finally confessed the dreaded details to her husband. After her husband’s recent hunting trip, he brought home a deer and gutted and dressed it in their garage. She admitted to seeing the tongue, admired its length, and had snuck off with it to use it as a pleasuring aid. She didn’t remember leaving it up there.

Guys, how would you react to this if your wife/girlfriend did this to you?

More juicy news here - http://.com

Re: Shocking: Woman Hospitalized To Remove Deer Tongue She Used To Self-Service! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
She was imagining the tongue to be a diickk abi?

Fvcking psycho.
Re: Shocking: Woman Hospitalized To Remove Deer Tongue She Used To Self-Service! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2014
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Shocking: Woman Hospitalized To Remove Deer Tongue She Used To Self-Service! by Godmother(f): 6:46am On Oct 31, 2014
This is so disgusting and to think she forgot it there to the point where it started decaying.
chai! The husband is trying o. To think he will still go through that place again. undecided
Re: Shocking: Woman Hospitalized To Remove Deer Tongue She Used To Self-Service! by CBNIM: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2014
Wetin person no go see for this world! Nawa oo!

(1) (Reply)

Naked Women Protests Terror, Thugs Brutality In Lagos (photos) / The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. / My Experience With Cultists Last Night at Oyingbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.